Match 35 & 36 France vs Portugal Live from the Ferenc Puskás Stadium (BBC One) & Germany vs Hungary Live from the Allianz Arena (BBC2) thread

thefmveteran86

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Weezer said:

Even I'm not pessimistic enough to think my side would lose before the game's even played.

Some of your posts in the Championship thread last season would suggest otherwise, though you had good reason there tbf :D

1 minute ago, darren1983 said:

I dunno mate - seen you talk about Wednesday enough :D 

Oh we're ****, totally ****. But even we're not **** enough to lose a Tuesday night game on the Monday.

Would save everybody a lot of time and unnecessary injuries if the league just made us forfeit games though

3 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

And just think, some were hoping we’d come Second last night, so we’d be in the other half :D

If we finished 2nd, that illustrious 8th place trophy was on the cards... Now we're going to finish 16th.

Just now, Heartwork said:

oh boy guess what's trending on twitter already. I'll give you a clue: It refers to 10 of something

That's not political

12 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I think England will turn Germany over. 

Spoilers!

11 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Did Robbie Savage briefly turn into a bird when Hungary were scoring their second goal? :lol:

That was his Gary Neville at the Nou Camp, Fernando Torres moment. :D 

3 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

I actually spat my beer out reading that bastard :D

Why do you still have beer? Haven't you heard we've just won the Euros ffs? Throw that bugger in the air!

So... about those six French fans who ended up in Bucharest instead of Budapest.

Guess where France will be playing their Last 16 match against Switzerland?

Talk about a happy accident. :D

1 minute ago, CFuller said:

So... about those six French fans who ended up in Bucharest instead of Budapest.

Guess where France will be playing their Last 16 match against Switzerland?

Talk about a happy accident. :D

Guess they can hold on to their hotel rooms a bit longer

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Why do you still have beer? Haven't you heard we've just won the Euros ffs? Throw that bugger in the air!

Just now, darren1983 said:

At his age he's only allowed the one so he has to make it last 

I have to use a baby mug, you throw it, it don’t spill, perfection.

Just need the nurse to pick it up each time though

1 minute ago, samuelawachie said:

I just want the great England to be knocked out. I feel if they win, the English guys here would be insufferable. They already are, but then it’d be like putting sugar on sugar puffs

Behave, England fans wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they won :D 

Plus the guys on here are far from insufferable

2 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

BBC

1 minute ago, skybluedave said:

BBC :cool:

Its coming home

Get in, and not just because of the record, but it means we don't have to suffer Matterface or Pougatch! 

Just now, darren1983 said:

Behave, England fans wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they won :D 

Plus the guys on here are far from insufferable

He's had a chip on his shoulder about England for little while. Tried to have a nibble early on in the tournament and then got hammered and then tried to downplay it as some kind of joke. Bit weird really

1 minute ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

They're pretty insufferable in the same way fans from any team you don't support can be. 

I find it's more the fans of other nations trying to say what England fans are like is worse but each to their own. 

1 minute ago, darren1983 said:

I find it's more the fans of other nations trying to say what England fans are like is worse but each to their own. 

Not really. I get what you mean, but when every thread is clogged up with who England will get you can see why people find it annoying.

*Also understandable given the majority of users here are English.

4 minutes ago, samuelawachie said:

What exactly will it be like if Germany beat England like they did Brazil in 2014? 

The nation would implode. The pound would become worthless, millions would spontaneously combust in anger and sadness. The NHS is overwhelmed by people unable to deal with the loss. Eventually the country nukes itself into orbit, unable to deal with the sheer levels of depression. 

...or maybe we'll just post online about we're **** and move on with our lives. Dunno, one of the two.