Match 35 & 36 France vs Portugal Live from the Ferenc Puskás Stadium (BBC One) & Germany vs Hungary Live from the Allianz Arena (BBC2) thread

thefmveteran86

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bestbrother said:

English schools next week

"Children, all together now..."

THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS...

Seeing what the Government's already got planned for Friday, I could actually imagine that happening.

Missed all the drama by being out! But looking at that draw, this is as good a chance as we will ever ever have of getting to a major final. No game will be easy of course, but let's 1-0 our way to the final! 

Edited by Pukey

Just now, Weezer said:

Very favourable half of the draw for England. Definitely coming home.

Do you mean England coming home or the trophy? :D 

2 minutes ago, Harryseaess said:

If, and it's a big if, England can beat Germany they should be getting to the final.

You would think whoever wins that game has a great chance of getting there.

Just now, Constantine said:

Lower half of the draw is... Just... So embarrassingly bad.

And it's not like something unexpected happened for it to be so unabalanced.

The only real surprise is Sweden winning their group ahead of Spain. Everything else was expected.

Rigged for England.

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

It’s a bit ridiculous that if England reach the final, they will have played only one game outside London.

Makes it even more embarrassing for England if we don't improve. Perfect chance at a 'home' tournament for the players.

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

And it's not like something unexpected happened for it to be so unabalanced.

The only real surprise is Sweden winning their group ahead of Spain. Everything else was expected.

Rigged for England.

Indeed, but the random factor in the equation is exactly England, no doubt they will find a way to mess up… :D 

2 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Do you mean England coming home or the trophy? :D 

Coming home with the trophy obviously.

We're going to bore and fluke our way to glory. Beat Germany on penalties. A turgid 1-0 against Sweden. Another crappy Scotland type performance against Wales but we scrape through in extra time. Then we get Austria in the final and smash them 2-0.

Just now, Weezer said:

Coming home with the trophy obviously.

We're going to bore and fluke our way to glory. Beat Germany on penalties. A turgid 1-0 against Sweden. Another crappy Scotland type performance against Wales but we scrape through in extra time. Then we get Austria in the final and smash them 2-0.

I'd almost feel guilty if Austria got through all that in their half of the draw just to get **** housed by us in the final :D

2 minutes ago, Pukey said:

I'd almost feel guilty if Austria got through all that in their half of the draw just to get **** housed by us in the final :D

Almost, but you'd get over it :D 

Nearly shambled our way to a World Cup final, no reason we can't go one step further with an equally pathetic half of the draw.

Just now, Weezer said:

Almost, but you'd get over it :D 

Nearly shambled our way to a World Cup, no reason we can't go one step further with an equally pathetic half of the draw.

I'm sure the amount of alcohol I would have consumed in that event would quickly dull my sense of guilt :thup: