When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

You've convinced me, installing legions now, give me something to do over this long waiting weekend.

You'll also be pleased to know the multiplayer element of Legion isn't even active yet, and won't be until December apparently.  :)

10 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

You'll also be pleased to know the multiplayer element of Legion isn't even active yet, and won't be until December apparently.  :)

And it can be played offline, a huge plus for me, started reading some bits and found out about it only being single player for now:), I may like it if it can be played at a leisurely pace.

I've booked Nov 12th off work (with the idea of a lengthy beta run), so am hoping for sometime before then

Have gone with the "two weeks before release", with a slight contingency of a couple of days for it

Edited by samdiatmh

Beeeetah to arrive when the country will be officially in lockdown would be a huge tonic, but its upto Miles and the team when and if its released, but if its ready it does make sense for it to arrive on what is likely to be a dark day :/

1 hour ago, Fmfan00 said:

If it's two weeks before the game comes out on the Nov 24th.... Which would make it the week of the 10th which is next week people. 

If it’s “exactly 2 weeks”, yes.

if it’s “around 2 weeks”, it could be anytime

It may be this week. 

One thing I know for sure is that if they can they will release the beta this week. I am sure they are working hard on this. 

Last year it was very early but usually around 2 weeks, so this coming week is possible but next week is more likely. 

16 minutes ago, tyro said:

It may be this week. 

One thing I know for sure is that if they can they will release the beta this week. I am sure they are working hard on this. 

Last year it was very early but usually around 2 weeks, so this coming week is possible but next week is more likely. 

Last year was 19 days ahead of the release. 

Since they’ve moved to Tuesdays releases, I think the chances of an even earlier beta have increased. As it makes sense, as long as it’s stable, to give everyone a full weekend for proper play testing.

28 minutes ago, tyro said:

It may be this week. 

Miles himself said the beta drops within hours of the game being deemed ready. 

But, speculation is fun. And so are GIFs! 

il y a 2 minutes, gunner86 a dit :

Since they’ve moved to Tuesdays releases, I think the chances of an even earlier beta have increased. As it makes sense, as long as it’s stable, to give everyone a full weekend for proper play testing.

You mean Thursday ? Because previous year it was a Thursday.

On 30/10/2020 at 15:14, kevhamster said:

I hear ya, I'll be getting stuck into Watch Dogs Legion tonight.  Looking forward to exploring their version of London!

Just played keepy-uppy in Parliament Square!

Todays speculation theory, no release today.

spacer.png

Edited by toffee71

On 30/10/2020 at 16:29, harrycarrie said:

What better way to show the ME off than letting people play it.

Think tonight is nailed on now lads.

I for one definitely want to see a ME video explaining what's been reworked before I part with my hard earned cash. The ME is the most important aspect of FM and recent ME have been below par. Just my opinion I know other people think differently.