When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

Just got a text from my mate Chris at SI

They've all just gone into a meeting. Sounded like they're ready to press the button.

Too soon. We’re only 3 pages into this thread. Not enough gifs or Greggs chat. Try again next week

54 minutes ago, robot_skeleton said:

Is it just me, or there is less hype around the beta this year? Not sure how to quantify hype and I am very much waiting for it but last year it was almost maddening - which may very well have only been my experince.

Yeah I'm worried about the complete lack of posts on this thread, we're usually up to page 10 by now.

Edited by KingBuzzo15

7 minutes ago, bartdude said:

A completely pointless post. MJ has NEVER given a confirmed date for beta releases, so why even speculate. It'll be here when it's here !

Relax, man!!! People are having a little a bit of fun!

36 minutes ago, bartdude said:

A completely pointless post. MJ has NEVER given a confirmed date for beta releases, so why even speculate. It'll be here when it's here !

This claims to be a beta speculation post, but is in actual fact just an excuse to post GIFs in the main forum.  But, as long as you don't tell the mods they'll never know and just let the thread stay up.

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

9 hours ago, bartdude said:

If we had a confirmed date we wouldn’t need to speculate... but we don’t so we do and we have and we will

35 minutes ago, santy001 said:

What if its already out, and you just hadn't bothered to start the game up on steam yet?

Do you really think I'm stupid enough to fall for that?

Cos I just checked, and it's not out

I blame myself for this.

I haven't pre-ordered since CM3. My last laptop couldn't handle beyond FM15. I've used Touch since then, I've used Stadia this year.

Now I finally bought a laptop I didn't really need just for FM21. I bought it when I finished my FM20 save so no need to install it on that machine.

So it's just sat gathering dust.

It's an expensive paperweight and the wife is asking questions.

Come on SI, justify my purchase!

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Just realised that BETA dropped a year ago tomorrow!

Granted it was an earlier release date last year...and Miles did say not to expect it so early every year but....

giphy.gif

Well we just have 10 more days of wait after tomorrow. 10 LONG DAYS of wait :D 

9 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Just realised that BETA dropped a year ago tomorrow!

Granted it was an earlier release date last year...and Miles did say not to expect it so early every year but....

giphy.gif

Aaaaaaaaand last year they released it on a day that I was hungover.

And guess what?

giphy.gif

I'm hungover.

Today's the day I'm telling you.

giphy.gif

@ferrarinsebmy apologies i had forgotten to upvote opening post, (rookie mistake from experienced player), think you should edit first post to remind everyone. @bigmattb28 got 152 upvotes last year, that has to be the target! Have reread last year's beta speculation thread, so much fun.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

@ferrarinsebmy apologies i had forgotten to upvote opening post, (rookie mistake from experienced player), think you should edit first post to remind everyone. @bigmattb28 got 152 upvotes last year, that has to be the target! Have reread last year's beta speculation thread, so much fun.

giphy.gif

I don't know i just started it because i had fun last year albeit at the very end :D

But if any one upvotes it then so be it, I don't want to ask for it :) . I just want every one to have fun hopefully like last year until BETA arrives . 

16 hours ago, kevhamster said:

weird how bizarre GIF

Ooooooh Baby Ooo Baby, it's making me crazy (it's making me crazy), every time i look around, every time I look around

Betas in my face.

I'm still in the 5th Nov Btah Cult, though think 10 is ok as should have new AC to play from 7th.

Edited by toffee71

9 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Ooooooh Baby Ooo Baby, it's making me crazy (it's making me crazy), every time i look around, every time I look around

Betas in my face.

I'm still in the 5th Nov Btah Cult, though think 10 is ok as should have new AC to play from 7th.

I hear ya, I'll be getting stuck into Watch Dogs Legion tonight.  Looking forward to exploring their version of London!

12 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I hear ya, I'll be getting stuck into Watch Dogs Legion tonight.  Looking forward to exploring their version of London!

WD is too much about multiplayer for me, I only do SP which means on quite a few franchises I either miss-out on some good game features or I just don't bother, I'm a bit worried AC maybe going the same way, but I do know with AC I usually get a good story in SP and am looking forward to exploring the UK as a fearless viking

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

WD is too much about multiplayer for me, I only do SP which means on quite a few franchises I either miss-out on some good game features or I just don't bother, I'm a bit worried AC maybe going the same way, but I do know with AC I usually get a good story in SP and am looking forward to exploring the UK as a fearless viking

giphy.gif

That's a definite misconception there about WD.  There are multiplayer elements to it, ie, someone coming in and invading your game (at least that was definitely the case with the previous 2), but that was a tiny proportion of the game and it's definitely a single player game at heart.

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

That's a definite misconception there about WD.  There are multiplayer elements to it, ie, someone coming in and invading your game (at least that was definitely the case with the previous 2), but that was a tiny proportion of the game and it's definitely a single player game at heart.

You've convinced me, installing legions now, give me something to do over this long waiting weekend.