When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, kelevra said:

how late we think its gonna be released is it worth me trying to have an afternoon kip ready for am all nighter?

14 cans of Red Bull should sort you right out mate, no need for sleep.

Just now, Nonlondoner said:

I've had to go out and do "life" stuff and have missed 1 hour/35 pages of comments. Can someone appraise me of;
1. The most reliably sourced update.
2. The general consensus.

3. The funniest meltdown that I really need to go back and read in the flesh.

Pretty much confirmed game will release tonight UK time, likely some time from around about 6pm. (7 hours) 

Just now, Nonlondoner said:

I've had to go out and do "life" stuff and have missed 1 hour/35 pages of comments. Can someone appraise me of;
1. The most reliably sourced update. - This thread, duh!!
2. The general consensus. - We're all FM nerds

3. The funniest meltdown that I really need to go back and read in the flesh. - About 7 or so pages back, some guy threatened legal action, no joke.

9 minutes ago, aduh said:

The real question now is Mezzala or Box to Box Midfielder?

DM: Half-Back
CM: Mezzala
CM: Mezzala

That was my midfield in a 4-3-3 and it served me extremely well. Always had at least one CM go double-figures in both goals and assists, whilst the other wouldn’t be too far behind.

53 minutes ago, Iladtani said:

Still have to wait for tonight.. :(

Waiting For Tonight GIFs | Tenor

20 minutes ago, ye said:

I guess the guy saying 8pm tonight was right. 

Well, someone is bound to be right when everyone is making wild guesses...

• SI Staff
26 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

@Marc Duffy Did you get any sleep last night or was you working flat out with loads of coffee haha 

A solid 5 hours which is normal. We've been on holidays for a few weeks but had to come home due to lockdown. The game was finished ages ago:Bowen:

4 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

A solid 5 hours which is normal. We've been on holidays for a few weeks but had to come home due to lockdown. The game was finished ages ago:Bowen:

they say FM21 is an solid FM20 DLC

My uncle's roommate's best friend's taxi driver told me that the beta was supposed to drop last week but the poor guy responsible for implementing Brexit and the guy handling everything MLS-related got into some serious discussions about the effects their event chains might have on the other. 

conformed for tonight by football manager Facebook page, they had too speak out........as all the retailers were falsely advertising he beta as available. be like 11pm the way things look right now.