When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

That's nothing I had an uphill paper round BOTH WAYS and it snowed all year round. Then, when I was 6 I got a second hand bike to make it a bit easier. 

I didn't finish my story. I actually had a paper round, except back in the 70's we all had a milk float each, and delivered milk at the same time, that would be from 4am to 11 am, then it would be back to the mines until 8pm, then we'd go farmers field and clean up until the paper round / milk delivery started at 4, we never slept, actually I've never slept in my entire life.

1 minute ago, ChelseaFan said:

AC: V just came in the post.

It's like your wife coming in from work, when you've got a stunner in the bedroom hiding (FM beta). I'll take the wife, but we all know what we would rather have.

If it helps I'll take your wife

2 minutes ago, dREIS said:

A bike? A BIKE! I'd have loved a bike. I had an uphill paper round BOTH WAYS and it snowed all year round. All I got was a pair of slippers and a Unicycle.

Slippers?

Well la de da, someone was posh weren't they?

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

I didn't finish my story. I actually had a paper round, except back in the 70's we all had a milk float each, and delivered milk at the same time, that would be from 4am to 11 am, then it would be back to the mines until 8pm, then we'd go farmers field and clean up until the paper round / milk delivery started at 4, we never slept, actually I've never slept in my entire life.

That explains your posts