Football Manager 2017 Features Video

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Have to say as a stats nerd, I love you can now see EVERY player who's ever played for your club in the history section. 

Overall, lots of good new stuff, and lots of fluff I'll personally rarely if ever use. Looking forward to it though. 

The only stuff I  will rarely, if ever, use is the create a club stuff. Other than that i am quite impressed with the new tweaks and features

I'm only halfway through the video so far but it's looking good.

The only issue I have at the moment is that I now only have 24hrs (well, 27½hrs to be more precise) to decide whether I want to take advantage of the loyalty offer on Steam. I have FM13, 15 and 16 so can get a 15% discount but might need a bit longer to decide. I can see a mad rush for a lot of other people though.

3 minutes ago, martplfc1 said:

What's the difference between 32/64 bit?

Technical side I cant answer 100% correct, but for processors with 64 bit it will be a faster game most likely and ram is better usage. 32 bit is limited to 4gb ram and 64 bit can go higher. Cant wait with my i7 ready to rock. 

Just now, ChelseaSince86 said:

The only stuff I  will rarely, if ever, use is the create a club stuff. Other than that i am quite impressed with the new tweaks and features

I'll never use that either, or the fantasy draft, or any kind of network play. I'll probably look at the social media stuff at the start as its a novelty, but I can't see myself using that a lot. 

The improvements in the AI on the ME is the BIG change for me, as is the hinted improvement in the AI's transfer dealings. Get those two spot on, and you've got a helluva game without the rest of it. 

3 minutes ago, Fosse said:

Instant result during a match is a very good addition

Until your 3-0 win becomes a 4-3 loss at which point you're free tro change your mind on the feature. :p

Genuinely gobsmacked at how underwhelming that was. They made us wait this long for a 30+ minute video for a series of tiny changes? Really? The only thing that really jumped out to me was being able to watch a highlights package of scouted players. That's a good move that I've wanted to see for some time. The rest - blah.

Archived