Decided who you're going to manage in FM12 yet?

I've got to go with Spurs obviously, but also Newcastle tempt me, and then as second save I think either FC Basle or start a journeyman in either Scandanavia, Italy or Brazil, in amongst the lower leagues.

For Italy it looks like Fc Vercelli or lower, but has anyone got a reccomendation for a club in lower league Brazil/Argentina and in Scandanavia?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope!

Waiting for someone to create a Lower League add-on, then no doubt choose someone from the Evo-Stik League Division One North or similar. Fylde? Trafford? Salford? Spoilt for choice really.

Can't offer any recommendations, I don't tend to do lower leagues abroad - but I would definitely chance my arm if I was offered a job abroad early on in my career.

After epic saves with Leyton Orient (FM10) and Yeovil (FM11), I am tempted to go for Exeter this year.

However, I will start with a quick Charlton save as usual, and who knows where that will take me!

I remember a good game with Swedish side Hammarby back in the days when Bakircioglu was king. I believe they have dropped down a division or two now.

After starting so many different games on FM11 and not getting far in any of them im deciding to only start with 2 games My usual Liverpool Game and my Career game then i shall see what takes my fancy

Nope!

Waiting for someone to create a Lower League add-on, then no doubt choose someone from the Evo-Stik League Division One North or similar. Fylde? Trafford? Salford? Spoilt for choice really.

Can't offer any recommendations, I don't tend to do lower leagues abroad - but I would definitely chance my arm if I was offered a job abroad early on in my career.

Ahh Trafford... I went to watch them last week: http://chriswarne85.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/trafford-v-northwichvictoria

I'll be doing the same as SWaRFeGa, waiting for a lower league add-on and probably starting with New Mills - or what I did on FM11 which was start Unemployed with Sunday League rep and see who takes me on...

On release day, before the lower league add-on, I fancy a Bayern Munich or Basel save. Can you tell I watched the football last night?! :-)

no doubt choose someone from the Evo-Stik League Division One North or similar. Fylde? Trafford? Salford? Spoilt for choice really.

Skill Training Ltd Northern League Division One for me, or that was the plan anyway - turn Billingham Synthonia into world beaters. Since the add/drop leagues feature got announced, I'm more tempted by a globe-trotting journeyman save.

Thinking a nice game in Ireland, First Division maybe. Europe is a realistic target after Shamrock Rovers heroics IRL (group stages Europa League).

I had a very enjoyable 12 year spell with Finn Harps -- Took them to the Europa group stages several times and claimed a few scalps. Sadly, this was in FM10 and league reputations were frozen so after a while you can only do so much.

I'll definitely do my first save with Spurs and get used to the game for a few seasons. Then I'll go unemployed and spend the rest of the time on a journeyman.

In other news I got so excited about FM12 that I can't play FM11 anymore so I deleted it all. Not sure that was the best idea...

I'll definitely do my first save with Spurs and get used to the game for a few seasons. Then I'll go unemployed and spend the rest of the time on a journeyman.

In other news I got so excited about FM12 that I can't play FM11 anymore so I deleted it all. Not sure that was the best idea...

I deleted FM11 too. Couldn't be arsed with it anymore, especially since FM12 is round the corner.

I think I only have time for one save, so it will have to be Spurs, but if possible i'll do an alternate one somewhere exotic-ish with a crap team. I had a great save in Norway last year, trying to save some gash team from relegation. Cannot for the life of me remember who it was though!

Archived