Name a song that sums up your latest FM11 save.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My current save as Hartlepool could be some kind of Monkees song, I guess... but my previous save (which I have filed under "come back to when it makes you less angry") was with Wealdstone in the BSS, and the theme song for that save, in which I had amassed a mighty 7 points by January (I know, shocking) would have to be "Loser" by Beck.

It's so easy - Guns n' Roses.

I had been struggling away with my own tactics (Which I hate and am awful at) and accidentally bumped into sherica's tactics. Successive Premier Leagues and many domestic trophies later I won the Champions League at the first time of asking and I get messages from Bill Kenwright every week telling me he's amazed at the growth in stature at the club since I took over.

S.A.T.O - Ozzy Osbourne

Now I'll find peace of mind

Finally found a way of thinking

Tried the rest, found the best

Stormy day won't find me sinking

I can't conceal it like I knew I did before

I got to tell you now, the ship is ready

Waiting on the shore

Dare to look, face the test

On the eve when you set sailing

What you've learned, what you've earned

Ship of joy will stop you failing

I can't conceal it like I knew I did before

I got to tell you now, the ship is ready

Waiting on the shore

Wind is high, so am I

As the shore sinks in the distance

Dreams unfold, seek the gold

Gold that's brighter than the sunlight

Sail away, see the day

Dawning on a new horizon

Gold's in sight, shining bright

Brighter than the sun that's rising

Three thousand sails on high are straining in the wind

A raging sea below

Is this voyage coming to an end?

:thup:

Id have to go with Nickleback - Savin Me

Simple reasons really, i created at team added them to Scottish Third Division with just one player (me) but with some money to buy a squad. 3 seasons in im sitting second in the SPL thanks to some blinding free kicks from my now injured midfielder. Hes out of contract at the end of the season, my star striker is retiring at the end of season too. And suddenly the rest of my team except my keeper are only Division One material. UEFA cup and relegation in same season for next season is all to realistic a situation for us.

* Patience - GnR

Automatic reputation, landed a job in Japan (using the Jap mod addon to get a different scenario), after 1 1/2 season (and a domestic Treble) I've jumped ship to Aalesund... I'm still at least 3-4 seasons away from a job at low level in one of the Top Leagues...

On a more general note, FM2011 official song should be "Dazed and Confused" :D

In the end- linkin park

"Worked so hard, and come so far, but in the end, it does'nt even matter".

88 points with lazio in serie A, beating the previous highest points tally by Genoa of 87 (in game), except Inter got 93 points and won the scudetto, c-units.

Had a similar experience whilst managing feyenord with Ajax having an epic-er season than us.

great thread btw op.

Rise to the Occasion - Climie Fischer

Describing Ibrahim Affellay for my Barca save

Came on with 10 minutes to go against Real Madrid with the team taking a 2-1 precarious lead before slamming a hellblazing 30 yards shot past the almost impregnable Casillas to win the game

Bigger Than Us - White Lies

Cause im going down for a second season after taking controll of Dundee Utd cause new board have gone bust and we are bankrupted again Lol.

Where as everyone else is bigger than us cause of money, squad, everything really. Lol.

Archived