Who did you sign first?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian Zaccardo for City, £7.5M. I wanted Srna but I'm not paying £20 million, and he wanted £175k a week! Kadlec chose Chelsea ahead of me, and Van Der Wiel wanted £94k a week so that was a no go also.

Also put Zabaleta on loan to Atletico Madrid.

With Spurs:

Hulk - I asked Levy to negotiate the deal and in his infinite wisdom he negotiated up from Hulk's value of £4.3m to £39.9m and £86k a week.

Not sold on this board negotiation feature right now...

Loving Leicester on the demo so far! Bought Diego Renan for 6m, and brought in Bebe, Corry Evans and Chris Wood on loan. Bebe with 2 assists and 1 goal in a 3-1 win over Boro on opening day!

What were your loan offer settings?

I tried to get Bebe and Evans, and despite within the loan screen saying they could joined for 0% wage offer it got rejected and asked for 1m+ in fee and wages in full.....

(with Leicester also)

What were your loan offer settings?

I tried to get Bebe and Evans, and despite within the loan screen saying they could joined for 0% wage offer it got rejected and asked for 1m+ in fee and wages in full.....

(with Leicester also)

Nevermind, I just tried again with the defaults (I think initially I was changing loan length to 6 months and/or whole season) and I got them :)

I didnt do this signing, i just saw it pop up and thought this is the best thread to mention it on... Man City sign Connor Wickham. I just thought to myself thats his career dead in the water before its even began

Downloaded the demo earlier, had a mess around with the new features and the interface etc, then started a game with Manchester City to see what it was like to be a club with endless riches. They seemed to accept every request for money so I signed Torres and Agger for £130m-ish played a few friendlies, then quit the game to continue my save on 2010 with Sangiustese in Serie C2/C.

Much more realistic me thinks :D

Gah! I replaced Wenger and immediately fell into his pattern. I bagged two exciting young strikers, Lukaku and Kadlec, which left nothing for a goalkeeper and DC. Doh! I went cap in hand to the board, and they broke Arsenal's transfer record to get me Adler as GK. I'm short of DC/DM cover. I'll be bringing through the kids.

Archived