messi , how much ?

has anyone been able to buy messi ? and if so how much money did it take and what wages did you have to give him ? , i just can't get him to join me no matter who i am managing :(

It will be pretty tough fella! I do know someone said they got him on a free transfer in like the 6th or 7th season i think. He's on £200k I think and hes at the highest club reputation I think and he will have a high loyalty to Barca so it will be pretty hard!

he wanted 310k a week, 32k appearance fee, 5 million signing on fee, and a whole load more of clauses for me after a bid of 110 million, plus 60 million more after 12 months plus 50% on future transfer fee on the contract and still turned me down

I had a £120 million bid accepted after a takeover at Liverpool in the second season, he was on 275k a week and wanted that but despite being 500k under my wage budget I could only offer 215k. If the chairman was willing to let me spend more a week he would have been in my team now.

a i got 120 mill accepted contract was close to ending i think but he wanted 250k wages and could only offer 215k which was stupid when i have near enough a million for wages then barca gave him a new contract so i tried for ronaldo 130 mill accpeted 220k he wanted they let me offer him it but i didnt realise i put the signing on fee right down so he rejected it and real gave him a new contract so i went back to not signing players over the price of 25 mil lol

Despite the four goals he scored last night against Arsenal, Messi is overrated. I played with him under my BCN and was not very impressed. I've seen better in the LIGA, such as Villa or Aguero.

Despite the four goals he scored last night against Arsenal, Messi is overrated. I played with him under my BCN and was not very impressed. I've seen better in the LIGA, such as Villa or Aguero.

I believe you are confusing real life with the game here mate.

at the point wher you can buy messi, thers better regens around at a much cheeper price

Wouldn't that be impossible? The only way you could technically buy regens of Messi's quality would be after he retires and the game creates a regen labeled "the next Messi". Correct me if I'm wrong. However I do agree that he's not worth 130 million pounds. He's good but you can't really exploit him to his full potential in the game.

Yep, got him for 10 million in 05, he was young and pretty unknown, but still had bags of potential. Kept him for 7 years, got 2 world player of the year awards, then sold him for 40 million to who? Yes, Barcelona.

I'm in 2012 as Liverpool and just negotiated a deal with Barc for £50m upfront and £42m over 48 months. They accepted but Messi did not wnt to leave. His wages are currently £275,000 and my board would only allow me to offer £220,000 so netherless to say he turned down my maximum offer.

I just won the EPL, the League cup and beat Barcelona in the Champions League Final but, alas, I was unable to persuade him to come to Liverpool :( I had my transfer offer accepted, however he rejected my lucrative contract offer :mad:

robinho and frank lampard get like 400k a week, so 300k for messi shouldnt be something to be suprised about

You're talking in Australian dollars, lampard only gets 140k a week in pounds sterling which is what everyone else is talking in. So that 300k would be more than double.

Wouldn't that be impossible? The only way you could technically buy regens of Messi's quality would be after he retires and the game creates a regen labeled "the next Messi". Correct me if I'm wrong. However I do agree that he's not worth 130 million pounds. He's good but you can't really exploit him to his full potential in the game.

You are wrong, as there are no regens, they are newgens and it is conceivable to have newgens as good as Messi while Messi is still playing in the game.

bought him 2nd season with my Liverpool game £91m + Lauri Delle Valle (or whatever he name is) £200k per week, £44k appearance and goal fee with £10m signing on fee. Been a bit of a late down compared to real life performances!

got Ribery, Aguero and Messi playing behind Torres... if only!

bought him 2nd season with my Liverpool game £91m + Lauri Delle Valle (or whatever he name is) £200k per week, £44k appearance and goal fee with £10m signing on fee. Been a bit of a late down compared to real life performances!

got Ribery, Aguero and Messi playing behind Torres... if only!

How did you come to have that much to spend with Liverpool second season?

Where's the fun in creating a super team, you mean?

There are many different ways of playing the game. I personally find playing with the top sides not very rewarding in itself, but if you're going to win everything anyway why not see what's the best attacking football you can possibly produce? Sure it isn't a challenge to win but it can be enjoyable for a different reason.

Of course, simple solution if you're going to do that is transfer him using the editor.

As for Messi, i'd never buy a player for over £100m! Every time a Lee Cattermole went near them i'd wince.

lol?

You are taking game or real life now?

If game, play him as AMR (inside forward, attack) as mentioned before and you will be amazed.

If real life... than... just lol :D

Archived