Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is not edited, its a genuine new gen. he is switzerland main striker now and im getting him games between rooney and dzeko. marking has gone up to 6 so far. :)

edit : i found him using the backroom advice tab while looking at different prospects they offer you. numerous clubs offered for him but i got lucky and upped my wages since i cut them with letting the old legends contracts expire. (scholes, giggs, neville).

Found this guy when looking for a young keeper for the future. Looks like he could give Areola a run for the French No. 1 in the future. Aside from the eccentricity, I really like his goalkeeping stats, especially for a kid who just turned 15. The mental and physical need some work, but he's got time. Given how long keepers can play, he could break Giggs record for years of ManU service if I keep the save long enough.

matissueur.jpg

Here's a player I was recommended by my backroom staff:

rafaelsantosj.jpg

Certainly looks to me as if he has potential. His mentals are poor, but he looks pretty good technically and is also good physically.

Sorry for the double post, but just had this guy through the academy!

keithwebb.jpg

Only good player in this years batch, but I don't care because he looks amazing!

Braundjoh

Santos

AMR – Crossing, dribbling, creativity, off the ball need improving the most, has some promise.

AMC – Creativity, dribbling, finishing, composure, off the ball and decisions would need improving.

Webb

Jumping, off the ball, strength, acceleration, composure and flair need improving. He’s no Spiderman. ;) couldn’t resist the awful joke. :(

Now, I'm not saying this guy is amazing or great, nothing like that.

Just look at the size of him! For a 14 year old :D He's massive!

Hes a 3 star potential from Steve Rowley himself (20,20), so nothing to get excited about :( Not even going to bother keeping him on the shortlist lol!

I mean look how terrible them Mental Attributes are, haha!

Jose.png

A bit off topic, but looking at that 6 foot 4 14 year old, do young players grow?

I would also like to know that if anyone knows :)

Can he grow like 3-4" before he is 21?

i know this is probably not the right place to post this but there so many threads i could be looking for a while!!

i can never find regens! or good ones! what is the best way to look or scout or find them? and are the dates the same as they were in previous FMs? i.e brazilians are on the 2nd Jan and Argies on 1st Aug.

Cheers guys.

i know this is probably not the right place to post this but there so many threads i could be looking for a while!!

i can never find regens! or good ones! what is the best way to look or scout or find them? and are the dates the same as they were in previous FMs? i.e brazilians are on the 2nd Jan and Argies on 1st Aug.

Cheers guys.

Set your scouts to competitions > and then the younger leagues in the game such as france u18's or england u18's and they will get back to you when they find someone with potential.

Archived