Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vitalli.th.png

There are regens with way better stats than this guy but take a look at his performances so far.

I didnt have much trouble signing him for 18 mil from Lazio despite the fact he scored 27 in 33 games for them in his first season. I got him in his second season.

He is totally out shinning Neymar (His strike partner) who was the prems top scorer and their player of the year last season.

PS.... Its nice to see his creativity improving too :-)

vitalli.th.png

There are regens with way better stats than this guy but take a look at his performances so far.

I didnt have much trouble signing him for 18 mil from Lazio despite the fact he scored 27 in 33 games for them in his first season. I got him in his second season.

He is totally out shinning Neymar (His strike partner) who was the prems top scorer and their player of the year last season.

PS.... Its nice to see his creativity improving too :-)

He essentially looks like a proper finisher. Doesn't need to do much else than put the ball in the goal. Pace and strength to beat the man, can win it in the air and has the right technique to finish it, with the anticipation and work rate making up for his lack of creativity and off the ball.

MertSarikaya-2.png

MertSarikaya.png

The first regen wonderkid who's a GK I've ever had on FM, so thought I'd stick his profile on herre to get people's views on how to get the best out of him.

Edit......@Invizion I'd get him tutered by someone with high determination and bravery as those are the only areas I can see that could do with improving, also with that finishing and technique ability I'd have him learn places shots and rounds keeper if possible.

Ive been giving this regen i snatched from Man City the odd sub app here and there in MC now on his positions he is Natural - DMC - Accomplished MC/DC

Ive just noticed when he plays for England U21's they play him in DC where do you think his best position is ? thanks

lewisx.jpg

This guy is a part of my first new youth intake and I have to say he doesn't look too bad.

Hallam.jpg

He's a natural ML and WBL with a 3/5 star potential for my Arsenal side. CA is only rated as half a star, and with promising starting stats like those it looks like he's going to turn out to be a pretty solid player for me. What do you reckon?

BTW, the blurred numbers are 9's, I think. Apologies for not the best quality.

Archived