Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

An hour early. Nice! Unfortunately won't be playing tonight, work tomorrow and all that, but a couple of quick questions if you'd be so kind:

1. The issue of will there/won't there be a changelist from beta has been asked to death already, so fair enough. Rather, I'd like to know, if possible, if there are any data specific changes that mean I should start a new game to have them take effect? No matter how small, I enjoy having the most up-to-date 'official' data changes included in my save.

2. Any word an official light skin? Not the end of the world but would be a nice addition.

Cheers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not graphics.... they should be fine.. i mean updates like any changes to players, leagues etc.. pr0's updates etc for instance... anything like that.

Thanks for the help it wasn't the changes I implemented that were the problem I verified the game cache and seemingly some files were missing, when I tried to update it said the servers were busy so I guess they got left out that way in the first place. All good now I can get on with my save woop woop

Excellent! Can't find the editor in the tools section tho? Has it been released yet?

Restart steam after FM installs. It doesn't recognise the need for editor until game is there.

• Administrators
Neil iv reported at least 3 different pkms and each time im told the same thing. will be fixed next update bla bla. starting to get impatient. Not trying to be a dick or anything but as a paying customer, this is not enough

Appreciate your frustration and glad to hear you've uploaded pkms and the like, I'm sure the match team appreciate it too. The more examples you provide the more chance they can investigate. I very much doubt they've said 'will be fixed next update' as the match engine is very complex and very very difficult to 'fix' but I'm sure they're trying to address anything which people may consider unrealistic. Thanks.

• Administrators
i just beat spurs 14-1 at home in premier league and i finished with 9 men :S

Okay upload this pkm to our FTP and I would like to see it personally! FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113-FTP-Details

Please let me know the file name, thanks.

• Administrators
Verified the game cache 5 times, every time it downloads a small 17mb update, I run the game, still 15.0.3 .

Where did you buy the game from? Are you sure you've entered your 'full' code and not just the beta code?

Appreciate your frustration and glad to hear you've uploaded pkms and the like, I'm sure the match team appreciate it too. The more examples you provide the more chance they can investigate. I very much doubt they've said 'will be fixed next update' as the match engine is very complex and very very difficult to 'fix' but I'm sure they're trying to address anything which people may consider unrealistic. Thanks.
Nice balanced reply, which is good to hear :) I see his frustrations too, the number of goals across all matches is pretty annoying but it's clearly being looked at which is good.

Where did you buy the game from? Are you sure you've entered your 'full' code and not just the beta code?

It's a local web store, http://base-host.com.hr/, they've sent the second code earlier tonight, I've entered it, game updated once around 00:11, second time was the 17mb update , I run the game still get 15.0.3, and ever since then I've been verifying the cache and getting the same 17mb update to download.

It's a local web store, http://base-host.com.hr/, they've sent the second code earlier tonight, I've entered it, game updated once around 00:11, second time was the 17mb update , I run the game still get 15.0.3, and ever since then I've been verifying the cache and getting the same 17mb update to download.

I suggest an uninstall and reinstall through the second code. Although I believe (I'm not sure though) that there should be only one code, not two of them

• Administrators

Does it still say beta version of the screen?

• Administrators
I suggest an uninstall and reinstall through the second code. Although I believe (I'm not sure though) that there should be only one code, not two of them

This is incorrect I'm afraid - some vendors will have provided two codes, one for the beta and one for the full game.

Also another thing. When I alt+tab I can't get back into the game. To be precise, I can and I am, but it shows background programs, not the FM screen, even though I can click on continue. Black mark on top of the left side is everything I can see from FM.

cute-kitten-playing.jpg

• Administrators
Customising view is unfortunately not fixed.

Probably the most infuriating part in the entire game so far. Truly a test of patience.

Okay, given how much this frustrating you I'm sure you've already raised this on the bugs forum so the GUI team will be looking into it. Appreciate your patience on this matter. Thanks.

Okay upload this pkm to our FTP and I would like to see it personally! FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113-FTP-Details

Please let me know the file name, thanks.

heyas , i have uploaded it now , name is Charlton V Tottenham.pkm

will say 1 thing was quite happy this happened as one of my players scored 6 or more goals and i never managed to get that achivement on FM14 ;)

• Administrators
Also another thing. When I alt+tab I can't get back into the game. To be precise, I can and I am, but it shows background programs, not the FM screen, even though I can click on continue. Black mark on top of the left side is everything I can see from FM.

cute-kitten-playing.jpg

Looks like a GPU issue - have you tried updating your drivers?

Archived