Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had hoped to install overnight and be able to play as soon as I get home tomorrow but sadly no disc yet so bang goes that idea. Is there an official change list for the update from beta to game? I assume some things have changed and I would like to review it before deciding whether to start again when I get the full game or not....

• Administrators
heyas , i have uploaded it now , name is Charlton V Tottenham.pkm

will say 1 thing was quite happy this happened as one of my players scored 6 or more goals and i never managed to get that achivement on FM14 ;)

That is one crazy pkm. I've passed it onto the match team.

• Administrators
had hoped to install overnight and be able to play as soon as I get home tomorrow but sadly no disc yet so bang goes that idea. Is there an official change list for the update from beta to game? I assume some things have changed and I would like to review it before deciding whether to start again when I get the full game or not....

There is no changelist but all changes (excluding data) are saved game compatible so you should feel happy to continue your existing save(s).

Thank you for re-adding right clicking on the tactics page! You know how to make a man(ager) feel special <3
This message fills me with hope for tomorrow night when I will start playing full game. This was a big thing for me and it's good that you guys at SI are listening. I hope the custom views issues are fixed too!!!

• SI Staff
An hour early. Nice! Unfortunately won't be playing tonight, work tomorrow and all that, but a couple of quick questions if you'd be so kind:

1. The issue of will there/won't there be a changelist from beta has been asked to death already, so fair enough. Rather, I'd like to know, if possible, if there are any data specific changes that mean I should start a new game to have them take effect? No matter how small, I enjoy having the most up-to-date 'official' data changes included in my save.

2. Any word an official light skin? Not the end of the world but would be a nice addition.

Cheers

I cannot answer your question about the skin, but I can answer your first question.

We've made a lot of higher profile data changes since the beta thanks to all the feedback we have had. There are too many to list. It's always advised to start a new game and if you do want the most up to date data then you will have to start a new game.

There is no changelist but all changes are saved game compatible so you should feel happy to continue your existing save(s).
I understand that you CAN but the question is whether I would want to - if things have changed a lot then it would be like having two games in one, one pre full release and one after, and this could cause realism issues later (I play very long term saves and i don't want seasons 1-4 to be TOO radically different to seasons 25-30!!!).

• Administrators
In the first half I had three injuries requiring substitutions from lunging tackles from opponents. No red cards issued and used up all subs in the first half...is it easier to get injured now? Not good...

As with a number of posts in this topic, there may or may not be a wider issue but one match is not going to determine anything; freak outcomes will occur. If things like this persist over a longer stretch of matches then please do bring it to our attention in the bugs forum but judging from one match or one half will do nobody any good. Thanks. :)

• Administrators
I understand that you CAN but the question is whether I would want to - if things have changed a lot then it would be like having two games in one, one pre full release and one after, and this could cause realism issues later (I play very long term saves and i don't want seasons 1-4 to be TOO radically different to seasons 25-30!!!

That's entirely up to you then, I'm perfectly happy continuing my own save.

I cannot answer your question about the skin, but I can answer your first question.

We've made a lot of higher profile data changes since the beta thanks to all the feedback we have had. There are too many to list. It's always advised to start a new game and if you do want the most up to date data then you will have to start a new game.

Thank you for that Gripper.

Looks like a GPU issue - have you tried updating your drivers?

Ok, only happens when I try to stream. It might be on my end, but keep it in mind. When I connect Twitch with FM, stream is working fine till I click on continue. After that, stream ends on it's own. And then when I alt+tab, that issue happens. It might be my graphics card tough.

First game after updating to release version, second match of the third season. Got demolished by Chelsea away 7-1. We were 1 nil down and managed to hang on for about an hour creating some chances on the break before Herrera picked up his second yellow, then the floodgates just opened up. Jose must have used the "revenge" team talk as we beat them (again!) in the CL final just a few months ago.

• Administrators
with all of the data errors we posted in the data issue section of forum any word on when they will be added into 2015?

As Gripper has acknowledged, a select number of issues were deemed high profile enough to issue emergency fixes with and they're included in tonight's live release. The remainder will continue to be evaluated going forward and may be included in data updates somewhere down the line pending the opinion of each researcher and head researcher.

Is there an issue with finances? I've continued a save game in Scotland, qualified for the Champions League group stage without upping my wages significantly from last season but other expenditure has gone through the roof meaning I'm almost worse off having qualified for the CL

Lasts season totals:

Wages - £2,944,969

Non footballing-costs £1,216,749

Match day expenses - £1,866,767

Ground maintenance - £1,271,738

Other - £1,228,530

This season (only 3rd March)

Wages - £2,587,539 (So maybe £4m for the season?)

Non footballing costs - £3,527,179

Match day expenses - £1,814,027

Ground maintenance - £2,696,743

Other - £4,701,151

Basically what are the non footballing cost wages? And why so high? It's more than my playing squad :/

Why has my ground maintenance trebled over the full season?

And what is 'other'? And why has this multiplied by 5 over the course of a season?

Haven't played since initial beta release but I can notice the extra polish that has gone into the interface since then. Still not a fan of the tactics screen, but it's slightly improved. All round seems slicker though somehow. Looking forward to my career game :)

Okay, given how much this frustrating you I'm sure you've already raised this on the bugs forum so the GUI team will be looking into it. Appreciate your patience on this matter. Thanks.

Can't remember if i did or not.

I can see, though, that it has been reviewed and acknowledged....for yet another iteration of FM ;)

Should i still open a new one, if i didn't? Or should i add my name in an existing thread if it's an identical problem?

• Administrators
Can't remember if i did or not.

I can see, though, that it has been reviewed and acknowledged....for yet another iteration of FM ;)

Should i still open a new one, if i didn't? Or should i add my name in an existing thread if it's an identical problem?

I always go on the belief the more the merrier, that way it can't be missed! ;)

• Administrators
Has anyone had an issue where the save game has not actually worked? I saved the game then quit, when i loaded it back up the last time it was saved was two weeks previous (i had pressed save twice in this time)

That's very odd, I've never heard of that happening. Normally if a save fails you receive a notification. Are you sure you didn't 'Save As' a different file name and have loaded an older save?

• Administrators
So this screen is still a steaming pile of ....

rRNBwul.png

What the hell is even going on?

Well that looks like a bug as the column shouldn't have moved over to the right. What did you do to make this happen? If you click off the screen and return is it still like this?

May be worth raising on our UI Bugs forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/448-User-Interface

Thanks.

Anybody here pre-order from G2A? I've played the beta but it hasn't auto updated to the full game. Just tried verifying cache, it installed a 17MB update but still says 15.0.3 in game. I contacted them and they said it should automatically upgrade to the full game in steam. Any advice?

Seriously what have you guys done to the ME ??? 15.0.3 actually had a decent ME, just need a few changes with the marking from crosses but this is my 1st game result...we won 4-7 wtf the whole beta i did not have such a silly result.

4-7.png

• Administrators
Seriously what have you guys done to the ME ??? 15.0.3 actually had a decent ME, just need a few changes with the marking from crosses but this is my 1st game result...we won 4-7 wtf the whole beta i did not have such a silly result.

4-7.png

Please raise the issue here and our match team can look into it - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/447-Match-Engine-3D-and-Team-Talks

Thanks.

• Administrators
Anybody here pre-order from G2A? I've played the beta but it hasn't auto updated to the full game. Just tried verifying cache, it installed a 17MB update but still says 15.0.3 in game. I contacted them and they said it should automatically upgrade to the full game in steam. Any advice?

Did they email you two codes originally or just one?

Did they email you two codes originally or just one?

I got the one code when I first ordered. I e-mailed them asking when I would receive my full game code and they said "Your beta key will transfer into full version in steam account soon. Please be patient and check steam updates soon."

These high scores aren't reassuring. Are people managing to keep clean sheets?

Yup, just won my last game at home, 3-0.

Haven't seen any higher than normal scores, but then I didn't on this save beforehand either. Saw some wild ones on another save I had at a lower level, so it'll be interesting to see if that's fixed when I get round to an LLM save.

There is 100% more injuries since the update and i have not even played a game. I have played 2 weeks during international break and ive had 4 of my players get injuries ranging from 6 weeks to 4 months. My news feed is also full of players on my shortlist who have received injuries. I am not saying that it is unrealistic or that it is a bug but something has definitely changed from the beta as my players were hardly ever injured.

• Administrators
Confirming, in Linux matches are now playable past the overflow date but the game fails to register the fixture result. A step in the right direction at least. Thanks guys for the ongoing effort, appreciate it.

We are still looking into this issue as present, thanks for the update.

Archived