• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, john1 said:

Wow :lol: Imagine the revenue from it :eek: 

Yeah lol

That would be great getting through Seven Sisters.............................................:stop::lol:

information is correct when bring up the info box.

ShGr9Q.jpg

Edited by Maw74

5 minutes ago, Maw74 said:

Yeah lol

That would be great getting through Seven Sisters.............................................:stop::lol:

information is correct when bring up the info box.

ShGr9Q.jpg

Oh darn :lol: 

vor 21 Stunden schrieb likesiamesefish:

My facepack makes me worried that this guy is actually my eternal prisoner rather than my scout

1890926461_Screenshot2020-02-25at20_02_20.thumb.png.0bd2e1cef10b49eb5f2c62aef1e02e5c.png

I assume he is a BOTOX addict and had some plastic surgery; looks well for his age

on it's own, not that impressive, but when ya think of the commentary, esp as he is a winger..   Decock.. blocked.. 

I need to get out more.. 

decock.png

edited to add..  well.. 

dc2.png

Edited by rinso

On 20/03/2020 at 14:00, Neotropolis said:

image.thumb.png.e3dcbbe87343da3559e43b7069b5eb14.png

Well Juve now have the two best players in the World playing for them...

what a wage drop from 1 million to 125k is CR7 still on a million quid ! ? screenshots and even at there ages that is a nasty line up ! 

On 08/03/2020 at 13:55, skog said:

I think one of my players has contracted Covid-19...

coronavirus.thumb.jpg.9ea1af1135f9932efc2a227473d6f581.jpg

Looks like it ! I remember we had a player at Rangers in Scotland break through from the youth team his name was Chris Burke he was playing well looked like we had a real player then all of a sudden he was out for months with exactly this a serious viral infection! he plays now for Kilmarnock 35 years old had a career in England but I just remember this happening to him in real life. Still don't remember what the virus was tho. 

Dude turns out he had another one recently !! never knew this poor guy lol 

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/15421855.football-i-feared-id-have-to-quit-admits-chris-burke/

Edited by Gross_Ballon

On 22/03/2020 at 14:53, Gross_Ballon said:

what a wage drop from 1 million to 125k is CR7 still on a million quid ! ? screenshots and even at there ages that is a nasty line up ! 

Messi left on a free after his contract expired. Didn't want to sign a new deal I guess. He was a free agent for a month or so before Juve signed him. I tried to get him for Dortmund but he wanted more money than I'd offer.

Ronaldo is still on £950k and this is the current Juve squad

image.thumb.png.b9249c9cf1aed803aedc84abe0b24c0b.png

19 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

Messi left on a free after his contract expired. Didn't want to sign a new deal I guess. He was a free agent for a month or so before Juve signed him. I tried to get him for Dortmund but he wanted more money than I'd offer.

Ronaldo is still on £950k and this is the current Juve squad

image.thumb.png.b9249c9cf1aed803aedc84abe0b24c0b.png

Silva, Modric, Dybala, Messi, Ronaldo and Aguero?! That’s just filthy!!

1 hour ago, Zeonflux said:

Silva, Modric, Dybala, Messi, Ronaldo and Aguero?! That’s just filthy!!

Tell me about it! 

Messi and Silva were free transfers. Aguero was 45mil and Modric was 5mil. Granted they're all on the wrong side of 30, but it's still a formidable team!

Whats amazing is ronaldo's return on goals and assits at his age, super human in the literal sense and game sense. Crazy! Mad knowing he was within 5 metres of me in the stretford end, brings back good ol' times. 

On 22/03/2020 at 14:37, north_london_fan said:

I have just completed FM! I won a game with 22% possession!

20200322143301_1.jpg

How did you only manage 22% possession with a first team Arsenal side?! Ozil as target man, instructions to hoof it up to him at all times maybe?

9 hours ago, Things Could Get Messi said:

105 points is nothing in Ligue 1 haha. I still didn't come top on 108! I took the 4 points off PSG. They won every other match they played. 

108 is 2nd .png

How far into the game is this and what squad does PSG have? Winning all but the two games they played against you is very impressive, especially for the AI!

Just played a franch national cup semi finals, and as I have a lot of games to play and reaching the semi finals of that cup was all that was asked of me, I decided to give my youngsters a chance..

This 16 y.o. came out and..

qsdf.PNG