Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/15/2016 at 23:21, Scribe said:

At least one player is supportive of my treatment towards Artem Ryzhko...

Yp1CQ6v.png?1

That's classic. Did you call his bluff when he said he needed to leave for first team football but he would really rather stay at the club, or something?

By the way, it's disappointing that SI thinks these regen faces look acceptable. Last week I played a bit of FM15 and I was actually surprised at how much more realistic the regen faces in there look when compared to the current mess. That's saying a lot. It's going downhill.

af7d487c6eab69a281fa416252181703.png

What happened? I don't know what happened that could make me change formation.
I have an idea though. It could possibly be this minor detail:
376667b11ae211ca5f835dbf21294b0d.png

My BWM getting sent off after i had used all subs. Tends to make me shuffle things around a bit.

Journalists these days. Getting worse by the minute :D

19 minutes ago, AustralianKopite said:

Not playing at a strong level of comeptition?

I won this seasons Premier League title, Won EFL Cup, Currently still in Champions League & FA Cup semi finals.

Gees, what does this fella want?

Untitled.png

Just lost him to Barcelona as their new manager!

33 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

No way is that an AI transfer without a human interfering in some way :rolleyes:

Wanna bet. It happened...

I had nothing to do with it. I don't even own the editor!

Edited by Champions_09

10 minutes ago, Champions_09 said:

Wanna bet. It happened...

I had nothing to do with it. I don't even own the editor!

You must think I'm an idiot.

I've played FM long enough to know when something doesn't add up but lets look at the evidence:

A) A 33yo player who plays in the Czech Republic.  You wouldn't need to offer £200m to have an offer accepted and the AI negotiate fairly well.  So if the AI had negotiated it the amount would be far less.

B) If he was worth £200m all the big clubs would be after him and he wouldn't have been signed by Partizan.

C) Partizan are fairly well off by Serbian standards but any transfer above £5m would be notable never mind £200m and even with a tycoon.

D) A round £200m, not £199m, not £201m but £200m.

E) You have the correct badges which aren't standard so you have added something beyond the default game.

Maybe you haven't done it yourself, maybe you've even downloaded a database but a human has almost certainly had an effect on that transfer.

37 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

You must think I'm an idiot.

I've played FM long enough to know when something doesn't add up but lets look at the evidence:

A) A 33yo player who plays in the Czech Republic.  You wouldn't need to offer £200m to have an offer accepted and the AI negotiate fairly well.  So if the AI had negotiated it the amount would be far less.

B) If he was worth £200m all the big clubs would be after him and he wouldn't have been signed by Partizan.

C) Partizan are fairly well off by Serbian standards but any transfer above £5m would be notable never mind £200m and even with a tycoon.

D) A round £200m, not £199m, not £201m but £200m.

E) You have the correct badges which aren't standard so you have added something beyond the default game.

Maybe you haven't done it yourself, maybe you've even downloaded a database but a human has almost certainly had an effect on that transfer.

What are you talking about :lol:

It's quite obviously a bug/glitch

The only thing I've added to the game is the logo and face packs. Absolutely nothing else.

On 11/5/2016 at 21:51, Weston said:

Today I subbed out a player and instead of leaving the pitch he decided to put on his tracksuit and just levitate above the pitch in a seated position like some sort of indignant god.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 9.21.05 PM.png

Now he doesn't even have the decency to put on his tracksuit and float above the pitch, now he just sits down on the ground and refuses to move at all 

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 5.29.35 PM.png

Edited by Weston

On 11/19/2016 at 01:10, rinso said:

This made me chuckle, Marten de Roon....  I'd be amazed if it was possible to get more yellow cards in a season 

mdr.png

Lee Cattermole accepts your challenge... but seriously that has to be a bug 25 yellows in 29 appearances and no reds he must know exactly where to draw the line.

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I get that they tried to mirror fickle fans on social media in real life, but this is ridiculous

J2ldUD0.jpg

The worst was Juventini actually celebrating Buffon's early retirement... I mean, I get Twitter is diverse, but they don't need to force a negative, neutral, and positive response for EVERYTHING...

10 hours ago, Weston said:

The worst was Juventini actually celebrating Buffon's early retirement... I mean, I get Twitter is diverse, but they don't need to force a negative, neutral, and positive response for EVERYTHING...

It gets old fast especially when you sign a player and fan confidence is 100% but go to the social bit and its the usual "WOO" "NOOO!" and "wait and see" responses. Also kind of stupid that for injuries it has fans openly declaring that the player wasn't even injured when they come back, fair enough from a dead leg or something like that but coming back after months out because of a broken leg you see a fan saying "Bet he wasnt even injured you know what footballers are like" yes some players can be accused of being soft but how many would fake a broken leg and waddle about in a cast for months because they fancied a holiday.

Same as your situation I had a player (a well liked player but not up to Buffon and Juve levels of love) retire early due to injury and despite him being liked by the fans and despite him being our highest goal scorer the previous season you get a fan being up set one saying maybe its for the best just wait and see and another celebrating a career ending injury as if christmas has come early. 

1 hour ago, Arkim said:

Felipe does what? I swear no tampering with this one. I think SI need to look at the name database and see who put that one in. Clearly something wrong there.

Untitled.png

I came across a manager with the same surname. I can't remember the league.

8 hours ago, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

I came across a manager with the same surname. I can't remember the league.

Argelico ****s is the current manager of Vitoria in Brazil.

When he signed to play for Benfica, Eurosport ran with the headline "****s off to Benfica."

A total normal matchday in the german League 3 - the Ref of course also denied me a Penalty...its only 7 Matches into the season and both my top strikers are already injured for months coming.

tentoonemeanstwoforteaPPP.jpg

Edited by Thorqemada

On 12/2/2016 at 22:11, Arkim said:

Felipe does what? I swear no tampering with this one. I think SI need to look at the name database and see who put that one in. Clearly something wrong there.

Untitled.png

Hopefully if you haven't signed him his name appears on an agent offer so you will get the news item "Agent Dave offers ****s" 

So I was tracking the progress of one of my regens, everything seems to be going well, stats steadily improving and he's enjoying his time

c7Ezawn.png

Then I look at his profile

5ztWyM0.png

Kids these days jackie-chan-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, alderon said:

I guess he was injured during press conference. I spent 20M Euros on this one, great capture !

VPvyEP.png

Daaaaaaamn that's atrocious haha, I'm so sorry. Similar thing happened to me where I signed a key player to a big contract and seven days later he immediately blew out his knee so badly he would miss a similar period of time. I was pretty gutted until he decided to just give up and retire because of it, sending me a decent amount of money back.