Football Manager 2024 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, janrzm said:

I don't know this 100% but I feel I read it's triggered by mentality, so Attacking, Very Attacking maybe?

Yes, set up mentality to Very Attacking and GK will go up for a corner..

4 hours ago, dannyrefc said:

its very dissapointing that after so many years we still cant do a long term save in the MLS due to the AI being unable to handle the squad registration. 

what is the issue?. i know there is alot of complicated rules but how can they stick to the registration rules for leagues in europe (england , spain etc) yet in the mls and probably other nations i dont play in personally,  2/3 years in and AI teams cant manage the squad registration and constantly sign&release their better players. there has never been any transparency from SI over this. 

is it just not a priority league? is it too much hassle that would cause knock on effects in other parts of the game world? seems like its either play in europe or deal with a messy ai. at least having an understanding of why it has remained this way for so long would be better than nothing at all. 

#JusticefortheMLS.

The minimum we need is for AI squads keeping their best international players at all cost. Chicago would release Jhon Duran 3 months into every save pre-transfer update in 23.

1 hour ago, Dotsworthy said:

The minimum we need is for AI squads keeping their best international players at all cost. Chicago would release Jhon Duran 3 months into every save pre-transfer update in 23.

exactly! its not like we are asking for much. just the neccesary thing for enjoyment of save to be working. why can we not just get an answer either way as to whats holding the MLS back for so long. i just cant see it happening and thats very dissapointing. looks like international slots dont even work full stop currently never mind the AI using them properly. 

like i said the most frustrating part for me is we dont get any correspondence at all , its been this way since MLS even became part of FM. id rather be told yes we just simply cant figure it out without it causing too much of a problem elsewhere in the code or we dont value it as a priority issue, or we will try and fix it, theres been nothing i have noticed personally🤷

im trying to not bash too hard , because i do really enjoy the game when its in working order and have tons of respect for what the devs work on each year/provide. i have though been purchasing it year in year out hoping this may be the year i can play in a league i really enjoy (MLS), especially after all the "AI improvements" talked about pre release. im at a point where i dont see why they even include the MLS as a playable league any more because it must be an absaloute headache.

Edited by dannyrefc

5 hours ago, dannyrefc said:

its very dissapointing that after so many years we still cant do a long term save in the MLS due to the AI being unable to handle the squad registration. 

what is the issue?. i know there is alot of complicated rules but how can they stick to the registration rules for leagues in europe (england , spain etc) yet in the mls and probably other nations i dont play in personally,  2/3 years in and AI teams cant manage the squad registration and constantly sign&release their better players. there has never been any transparency from SI over this. 

is it just not a priority league? is it too much hassle that would cause knock on effects in other parts of the game world? seems like its either play in europe or deal with a messy ai. at least having an understanding of why it has remained this way for so long would be better than nothing at all. 

#JusticefortheMLS.

Nah, Spain is broken too.

AI can’t handle the salary cap.

*B team* players asking for unrealistically high wages - sometimes upto 10k a week, especially if you manage Barca etc.

Release clauses for players you try to a sign during negotiations are nowhere near what they are like in real life - you can sign world class players and the value of the release clause during negotiations will be below 100m, this would never happen in real life. 

Newly promoted teams income compared to the salary cap doesn’t correlate. 

and that’s just what I can remember from the top of my head. 

31 minutes ago, ForTheLoveOfTheGame said:

Nah, Spain is broken too.

AI can’t handle the salary cap.

*B team* players asking for unrealistically high wages - sometimes upto 10k a week, especially if you manage Barca etc.

Release clauses for players you try to a sign during negotiations are nowhere near what they are like in real life - you can sign world class players and the value of the release clause during negotiations will be below 100m, this would never happen in real life. 

Newly promoted teams income compared to the salary cap doesn’t correlate. 

and that’s just what I can remember from the top of my head. 

yep like i said i only have experience from a MLS perspective never managed in spain, thats unsurprising. jesus imagine if the saudi league was playable that would break the game with the 8foreign player limit. infact ive read about people who make the saudi DB not sure if its cos its custom db but seems like they cant handle that rule either and your big four PIF teams all end up relegated because they sell all their homegrown players. this is dissapointing and presumably a big issue behind the scenes with the code or something. does anybody know / read about what is causing it that i may have missed? id of thought it would work similair to how they follow the homegrown rules in england / continental competition? unless they mess that up too and i have not noticed that.  

i guess that they (powers that be) are looking into this in a general aspect if even spain isnt following league rules well (AI) but again , not holding my breath regarding the MLS 

Edited by dannyrefc

I would like to know how many goals your strikers score per season? It seems to me that in FM 24 it is not like in previous versions. Of course, there can't be so many goals in the first seasons while building the team, but let's say once it is built, in the previous versions, there could be more goals than performances by the strikers.

For me, this is not the case with Osimhen. And this applies when I am playing with two strikers, but also when he is the lone striker.

I'm asking because I am wondering is it that in this game or it is related with my tactics.

15 hours ago, whatsupdoc said:

Does anyone else totally ignore board requirements re playing style and transfers etc? 

I've tried to negotiate with them but never seem to be able remove anything...

Have never paid attention to them and this year is no different. I imagine that is probably easier to do when starting as an 'experienced' manager.

1 hour ago, dannyrefc said:

Like i said the most frustrating part for me is we dont get any correspondence at all , its been this way since MLS even became part of FM. id rather be told yes we just simply cant figure it out without it causing too much of a problem elsewhere in the code or we dont value it as a priority issue, or we will try and fix it, theres been nothing i have noticed personally🤷

It's frustrating for sure. My guess fixing specific league issues is lower down the priority list than match engine fixes, especially as I imagine most players play in one of the top 5 leagues.

It's the equivalent of FIFA's career mode.

3 minutes ago, Dotsworthy said:

It's frustrating for sure. My guess fixing specific league issues is lower down the priority list than match engine fixes, especially as I imagine most players play in one of the top 5 leagues.

It's the equivalent of FIFA's career mode.

i get that, its been this way for so long i just think there musnt be a fix. one that dosent cause too much bother than its worth with knock on effects i presume. im just dissapointed its another year of it with all the talk of how AI is the best its ever been and what not. i mean as i mentioned in my other post if its affecting spains salary cap and other nations that use similair things i guess its a widespread AI issue in the code rather than league specific. appears than any league with any form of a complicated registration / league rule such as sal cap then the AI currently isnt capable of working in those parameters. 

but im just guessing , this is why would be nice to have some information shared with us either way. its like we wont be able to handle the truth lol 😂🤷

Edited by dannyrefc

Hello, 
I've been playing since the release and Im having unpleasant experience about transfer market. Clubs are not spending money, except Saudi league teams.
Played 3-4 years for 3 different teams, and in all of my saves, teams like Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus etc. many major rich clubs spent like 60-70m Euro in 3 years. Not only major clubs but all clubs really.

Transfer window is one of the most fun part for me but AI is just not competetive.

Well this is real time simulation and I can understand Saudi teams are rich in real but, whoever goes there, going to the void basically. I wont playing against them in Champions league, therefore I wont play against one of the best players. Maybe it will be better game experience if you guys adjust that a little bit. But also making adjustment on european clubs transfer policy also works.

And also, whenever i offer my player, they only come with loan - optional future fee, which that optional future fee never happens. That's also another thing bothers me.
Please fix make adjustments for AI transfer policy please..! How come osimhen stays in napoli for 5 years with release clause? :) It's just impossible.

In another save, I bought kvara and osimhen from napoli, paid 280 milyon euro for both, and they didn't spent single penny for 2 years after that. There is something wrong with that.

Edited by F9
additional scneario

18 hours ago, xOGxTerror said:

- AI managers still make minimal subs. This also seems to be affecting young player growth in the future but I need to test it more.

I don't come into GQ very often anymore and in my experience I think the game is brilliant. I don't think everyone is seeing the same mistakes at all and I wonder if you, (not you personally but the wider you), look for them in the game once you become aware of them after reading about it in here. 

I noticed the GK injury issue early on, but to be honest I think that was an effort to fix the problem from previous issues of the game where a GK would never get injured during a match, and even with 12 subs I still wouldn't put a GK on the bench because you were never going to need him, (and by never I mean not once in 50+ seasons over the last few issues of the game). I maybe thought that the balance wasn't quite right at the start of the game, (too many hand impact injuries), but neither was it right before and neither is it right now, (after it has been fixed), because it appears at this stage that it has just reverted to the old extreme where GK's are never injured. 

With regards to the point you make about "AI managers making minimal subs", here is what is happening in AI managed teams playing against my team this season. 

5 subs used.
3 subs used.
3 subs used.
0 subs used.
4 subs used.
1 sub used.
5 subs used.
1 sub used.
4 subs used.
3 subs used.
5 subs used.
3 subs used. 
3 subs used.
3 subs used.
4 subs used.
3 subs used. 

I could go on and on for the rest of this season, but I think it's fair to say that that's a reflection of what I'm seeing in my game. 

In comparison to real life, it's not so easy to compare like for like, (because I'm playing in Colombia), but if I look at the lowest Team in the lowest league in England (within which 5 subs are allowed during 3 different stoppages, as is the case in Colombia), which is Sutton Utd, then while both them and the opposition start the season making 5 subs in each game, it soon drops to less than that.

Even as early as the 3rd game of the season, (Sutton v Gillingham), saw neither side use all 5 subs. 
Moving on from that, Sutton often used 4 subs, but the opposition more usually made only 3 subs. 
In the 8th game of the season, Sutton's opposition (Accrington), made only 2 subs.
In the 9th game of the season, Sutton's opposition (MK Dons), made only 2 subs. 
In the 11th game of the season, Sutton's opposition (Salford), made only 2 subs. 
In the 13th game of the season, (against Doncaster), Sutton themselves made only 2 subs. 

All I've done here is compare my experience in the game to a random club of my choosing in a random league of my choosing that has the same sub rules and information that is easily accessible to me. 

The suggestion I'm making is that subs used by the AI seems to be relatively similar to that used by the 1 team I've looked at, (although I should add that my game date is now 2034). 

I appreciate that I've only looked 16 of my games but as a snapshot it seems reasonable doesn't it? 

That being said, I've reported quite a few bugs myself, but nothing game-breaking like we used to see in the past. In my experience it's hugely more stable, (even as a Beta), than the old games used to be. I'm still playing my Beta save by the way. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

2 hours ago, flauta kicma said:

I would like to know how many goals your strikers score per season? It seems to me that in FM 24 it is not like in previous versions. Of course, there can't be so many goals in the first seasons while building the team, but let's say once it is built, in the previous versions, there could be more goals than performances by the strikers.

For me, this is not the case with Osimhen. And this applies when I am playing with two strikers, but also when he is the lone striker.

I'm asking because I am wondering is it that in this game or it is related with my tactics.

Its not an issue:

image.png.dec64fbdac40ef97c6463298dbf5984f.png

22 hours ago, wickedpt said:

My experience with wage demands in FM24 has been abismal.

My first save example:

- Portuguese League

- Highest earner in the Portuguese League: Otamendi (3.5M per year)

- 6 Months in i have 5 players asking for better contracts: Antonio Silva, Alexander Bah, Fredrik Aursnes, David Neres, Peter Musa

- All of them rotation or first team players

- All of them asking for 5M per year contracts. That's almost double my highest earner and more than triple the average first team player.

as a test let them leave / sell them and you will find they join clubs on wages half what you originally offered, let alone what they wanted, which is very frustrating

15 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I don't come into GQ very often anymore and in my experience I think the game is brilliant. I don't think everyone is seeing the same mistakes at all and I wonder if you, (not you personally but the wider you), look for them in the game once you become aware of them after reading about it in here. 

I noticed the GK injury issue early on, but to be honest I think that was an effort to fix the problem from previous issues of the game where a GK would never get injured during a match, and even with 12 subs I still wouldn't put a GK on the bench because you were never going to need him, (and by never I mean not once in 50+ seasons over the last few issues of the game). I maybe thought that the balance wasn't quite right at the start of the game, (too many hand impact injuries), but neither was it right before and neither is it right now, (after it has been fixed), because it appears at this stage that it has just reverted to the old extreme where GK's are never injured. 

With regards to the point you make about "AI managers making minimal subs", here is what is happening in AI managed teams playing against my team this season. 

5 subs used.
3 subs used.
3 subs used.
0 subs used.
4 subs used.
1 sub used.
5 subs used.
1 sub used.
4 subs used.
3 subs used.
5 subs used.
3 subs used. 
3 subs used.
3 subs used.
4 subs used.
3 subs used. 

I could go on and on for the rest of this season, but I think it's fair to say that that's a reflection of what I'm seeing in my game. 

In comparison to real life, it's not so easy to compare like for like, (because I'm playing in Colombia), but if I look at the lowest Team in the lowest league in England (within which 5 subs are allowed during 3 different stoppages, as is the case in Colombia), which is Sutton Utd, then while both them and the opposition start the season making 5 subs in each game, it soon drops to less than that.

Even as early as the 3rd game of the season, (Sutton v Gillingham), saw neither side use all 5 subs. 
Moving on from that, Sutton often used 4 subs, but the opposition more usually made only 3 subs. 
In the 8th game of the season, Sutton's opposition (Accrington), made only 2 subs.
In the 9th game of the season, Sutton's opposition (MK Dons), made only 2 subs. 
In the 11th game of the season, Sutton's opposition (Salford), made only 2 subs. 
In the 13th game of the season, (against Doncaster), Sutton themselves made only 2 subs. 

All I've done here is compare my experience in the game to a random club of my choosing in a random league of my choosing that has the same sub rules and information that is easily accessible to me. 

The suggestion I'm making is that subs used by the AI seems to be relatively similar to that used by the 1 team I've looked at, (although I should add that my game date is now 2034). 

I appreciate that I've only looked 16 of my games but as a snapshot it seems reasonable doesn't it? 

That being said, I've reported quite a few bugs myself, but nothing game-breaking like we used to see in the past. In my experience it's hugely more stable, (even as a Beta), than the old games used to be. I'm still playing my Beta save by the way. 

Have you checked in which minute the subs are used? I wouldn't count anything beyond 80th minute since those hardly contribute to the development of these players.

19 minutes ago, diLLa88 said:

Have you checked in which minute the subs are used? I wouldn't count anything beyond 80th minute since those hardly contribute to the development of these players.

Do you mean have I checked in game, or have I checked in reality? 

The answer to both, is of course yes, (but I didn't want to go on and on). #

For example if you look at the games I mentioned where only 2 subs were used, here are the minutes of the subs. 

f65f37381fb5ba39bdd087514298029d.png

8th game. 45 & 79.
9th game. 88 & 88.
11th game. 81 & 93.
13th game. 66 & 78.

If I then go back and look at the subs used by the AI in the games against me....

1st game. Earliest sub 61.
2nd game. Earliest sun 82.
4th game. Earliest sub 69.
5th game. Earliest sub 87.
6th game. Earliest sub 45.
7th game. Earliest sub 80.
8th game. Earliest sub 73.
9th game. Earliest sub 51.
10th game. Earliest sub 56.
11th game. Earliest sub 61.
12th game. Earliest sub 65th.
13th game. Earliest sub 56th.
14th game. Earliest sub 76th.
15th game. Earliest sub 57th. 

So if anything, (based on that tiny snapshot of info), the AI in my game makes subs on average earlier than the real life managers in the Sutton fixtures at the beginning of this season in League 2. 

[Edit] 

As someone who plays a Youth Only save myself, I appreciate that Youth Development is an important issue, but SI's goal/strategy here isn't to create a system that will allow for the development of youth players from the bench. It's to create an AI that closely resembles reality. The suggestion here by the OP is that subs are not being made early enough, and I'm suggesting that if anything, the opposite seems true based on the small amount of info I'm looking at. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

29 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

It's a SIGN! ;)

But is a bad or a good one? :D Either we get it early today, or there will be no minor one before the usual winter update. I have my concern with the recent communication and how bug fixes have been handled, so my guess this is the "erase the evidence" of the promise itself. 

SI prove me wrong for being a negative man!

Just now, marioNOW said:

But is a bad or a good one? :D Either we get it early today, or there will be no minor one before the usual winter update. I have my concern with the recent communication and how bug fixes have been handled, so my guess this is the "erase the evidence" of the promise itself. 

SI prove me wrong for being a negative man!

I'm nervous too about this.. but let's hope for the best. Got some days off and it would be great to start a save with a decent ( fixed ) game.

35 minutes ago, diLLa88 said:

I'm at the point where I'm using the editor to boost the CA of youth players of my competitors to make it somewhat enjoyable. Seeing all my rivals not ever using their youth products is such a dumb thing.

I'm seeing some phenomenal youth players produced and developed by the AI in Colombia, (in 2034). 

Maybe I'm seeing it and others aren't because I've gone further into the game and there are less real players around?

3 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I'm seeing some phenomenal youth players produced and developed by the AI in Colombia, (in 2034). 

Maybe I'm seeing it and others aren't because I've gone further into the game and there are less real players around?

Quite possible, and I can also imagine that clubs in Colombia make less transfers in general?

I'm playing in the Netherlands, and my rivals PSV, Feyenoord and AZ have a nearly fully bought first squad and hardly any own youth. I have manually boosted most 21-23 year olds with high PA to around 125-130 CA so they will be considered now for the first team, without my interference they would remain around 115 by the age of 23 and wouldn't ever even make the bench, never mind getting any sub time.

Players that in real life this season are already making minutes have hardly made any minutes in game halfway through season 4.

13 minutes ago, Weller1980 said:

What makes this more annoying is that FM24 was supposed to be the most polished, bug free version ever. I've got to stop believing the marketing!

I worry for FM25 it has the potential to be the mother of all giant bugs. 

So much this. I was hyped for FM24 as the headline features completely covered all the major issues I had with the prior versions. I actually believed they finally understood what has been wrong in the past editions for so long.

Only for them to completely butcher it and not fulfill any of their promises and having to wait for an eternity to get even the simplest fixes to the game, nevermind the major issues currently present.

I have ZERO faith that FM25 will be anything good at this point.

Edit: The only saving grace that makes FM24 somewhat enjoyable at times is that the match engine has gotten much better to watch.

Edited by diLLa88

32 minutes ago, Weller1980 said:

What makes this more annoying is that FM24 was supposed to be the most polished, bug free version ever. I've got to stop believing the marketing!

I worry for FM25 it has the potential to be the mother of all giant bugs. 

Honestly, this is my big fear as well. A new engine, various other new stuff, its gonna have early struggles. Which would on itself by fine and understandable.

But at this momen it twouldnt surprise me if we are going to get three years in a row of "sorry, FM23/24/25 wasnt what we had in mind, thats on us, we will do better next time. Still, buy it please even if we're taking the **** at this stage"

20 hours ago, SaintEtienne said:

On the issue of whether too many goals have been scored:

It is possible that my experience on FM24 has been an outlier, but the promise to make changes to the match engine to lower overall goals scored worries me a little. In my three (and two-thirds) seasons played on FM24 goalscoring has been entirely normal and in line with RL number of goals. Here are the total number of goals across the three seasons I played in the PL:

Season 1: 994 goals (average 2.62 goals per game)

Season 2: 1,041 goals (average 2.74 goals per game)

Season 3: 1,138 goals (average 2.99 goals per game)

Season 3 is a little high (it breaks the RL record for PL goals scored, which is 1,084 from 2022/23). But there is an explanation that has nothing to do with the match engine. Three teams (Nottingham Forest, Crystal Palace and Sheffield United) conceded 110, 110 and 98 goals respectively. Take their contribution to high-scoring matches out of the sample, and total goals scored would be normal. All three had weak squads, played 442, and defended abysmally from the opening day to the final day of the season. But that's not an ME issue; that's an AI issue. IRL the managers would have tried to fix the defensive issues in some way (improving the squad, changing the tactics); in the game, they ploughed on for 38 matches without any significant adjustments or any apparent awareness of the fundamental problems in their approach.

Across 200 matches played in FM24, I've still only had five matches with more than six goals (7-1, 4-4, 4-3, and a couple of 5-2 results, one of which was 2-2 after 90 minutes). I see a lot of 0-0, 1-0 and 1-1 scores, both in my own matches and in AI vs AI matches in my league. 

It is entirely possible that there is a problem and that I have been fortunate in not experiencing it. But I'm a little concerned that if ME changes do reduce the overall goals, the league tables I see will start to resemble Serie A league tables from the 1970s and 1980s.

You're lucky. There are tons of people including me who are not able to play the game, as the high scorelines all across the save ruin the immersion/realism 

23 minutes ago, akinozcan said:

I wonder if this is a sign that the update date is getting closer or has been delayed. :)

I have to hope it means it's just around the corner, a delay without communication is not "more transparent" as per the "promise" here:

Although we aren't in December yet, so no issues at this stage. Does seem odd to unpin the posts though. Unless there is an update very very soon

34 minutes ago, akinozcan said:

I wonder if this is a sign that the update date is getting closer or has been delayed. :)

It won't surprise me if it does end up coming out Mid December, so many issues to correct / improve so it should take considerably longer than normal.

On 20/11/2023 at 22:24, Freakiie said:

Isn't this a combination of various issues though? Someone like Samardzic should be demanding way higher wages, as someone of his quality can easily make earn 10m/yr+, yet instead he sticks around for a bit more than 1m/yr at your club and since you apparently won the league and CL you should easily have the finances to give him a much larger salary? He should've kicked up a fuss ages ago and he has every right to. Meanwhile, other players do come in with requests that would be by no means unreasonable for an important player at a big Serie A club, but these demands look completely skewed when half your team is perfectly happy to sit on 1m/yr (or even less I guess), while the club is raking in millions from successful national and international campaigns.

As for players overreaching their player status during negotiations, I'm not sure if that really is an issue or if that's just SI making players a bit more demanding. Topalovic is young and in your original screenshot still had room for growth, so I can imagine that he would want a lot of playing time, especially as your club probably still has relatively low reputation. At 4* he will still be one of the better players at your club, even if he has someone better than him competing for the same position. I'd much rather see some players getting too ambitious with playing time demands than the situation we had in older versions where young talent is perfectly fine with resigning "hot prospect" contracts for as long as their age actually allows that.

I feel this whole thing is just a very weird situation of your clubs reputation being low, because reputation takes forever to grow, having a ton of money, because you're doing really well, some players being perfectly fine to sit on a low salary at your club because they don't expect high salaries at a low reputation club, then other players demanding high salaries because they wouldn't chose a low reputation club over a more established club otherwise (while also knowing that you have the money), so the whole thing just becomes a tangled mess.

I've just seen this but you have completely ignored my response lool. Samardzic should be asking for higher but he's getting the average of what's around the squad. 3 seasons he was earning that wage for me - he didn't kick up a fuss despite being a star player at a UCL winning side. Whereas, all the players not on important roles are demanding to be on important roles and demanding double of those already star players. It's literally everyone who demands. You've picked out the example whilst I'm trying to explain this is happening with everyone. Whether your Topalovic a young player, or a free transfer we picked up. It doesn't matter - any player who asks for a new contract seems to be demanding something ridiculous. Then compare those demands to better players we sign after - I may as well keep selling these players with crazy demands and buy better players who'll ask for less money. 

I have no issue of them demanding a more important role. It's one thing to then demand to be the most important player in the side - unless you do have that ability and reputation that many of these players don't have.

A player from Serie B who weren't even starting games there, shouldn't be joining a Serie A team then 6months later demanding to be the highest paid and have the highest squad role.

Gedson Fernandes, my best midfielder only wants squad player and less wages than he was earning at Madrid despite playing over 20 games. He literally has "world-class midfielder" in his description and doesn't even ask for 100k or an important role. And we are UCL winners. Gedson knows that but still asks for what he's getting which is 77k per weel. Sub players nowhere near his ability are asking for 100k+.

So this save ended. Not BECAUSE of this, but partly because of the team we've built. It's a great team. Because, we ended up selling those players like Topalovic who kept asking for ridiculous amounts and replacing them with world-class players who demand much less. So our bench had world class players sitting there, happy with their squad player rotation role. Whilst players who aren't good enough to be star players are demanding to be star player and highest paid, over world class players. 

Edited by RDF Tactics

6 dakika önce, bahmet said:

An update will be released soon. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't think so, because unfortunately SI does not prefer to publish updates on Fridays. If there is no delay, I think they will release it next week between 5-7 December.

10 minutes ago, Kybo2105 said:

Let s hope so! Last year it was also 1st December so maybe you are right

People pinning their hopes on a patch and expecting all the issues to be resolved need to calm down. They had a year to create the game, get the licenses etc and what's been released is a massive bug fest. No way they're gonna iron out all the issues from that little patch the other week to another patch in a few days time

22 minutes ago, g1nh0 said:

It won't surprise me if it does end up coming out Mid December, so many issues to correct / improve so it should take considerably longer than normal.

Could well be, when they start there xmas hols this year is another big factor. 

Just now, dosh said:

Update is now on

If that's the case it's great timing for me - I'm just finishing up a season.  Always better if an update hits between seasons as you've got pre-season to see if the changes have messed with your tactic.