When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gerara said:

Is there beta for Football Manager Touch as well? I would like to purchase FMT 21 and not the full game

Yes there is. I've purchased the touch version too. I find it a much better game. Does away with all the tedious press and player interactions

33 minutes ago, Icy said:

This started it all, the original from 1982 in the Spectrum 48k, when I was a 7 years old kid and my addiction started!

That was patience, waiting for the game to load from the cassette.

Kevin-toms-football-manager-screenshot-2.png

My first was on the commodore 64 with the dreaded tape deck!

5 minutes ago, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

My first was on the commodore 64 with the dreaded tape deck!

Those were the days. I had more than a dozen football and football management games that I used to play. I'd come home from school, load up the game, go run around for half an hour or watch TV, then go and play my football game after it had loaded. 

I remember that I'd always pause my game playing to go and watch Knightmare on the telly. That programme was truly ahead of its time. 

This thread has been such a trip down memory lane. 

Edited by DementedHammer

1 minute ago, Bielsa1919 said:

why all the excitement?

within ten mins of playing you will realise the match engine is flawed, the purple skin is disgusting and we will need to wait for at least 3 patches for it to be playable

You've set up an account just to post this? I bet your real name is Karen

1 minute ago, DementedHammer said:

Those were the days. I had more than a dozen football and football management games that I used to play. I'd come home from school, load up the game, go run around for half an hour or watch TV, then go and play my football game after it had loaded. 

I remember that I'd always pause my game playing to go and watch Knightmare on the telly. That programme was truly ahead of its time. 

This thread has been such a trip down memory lane. 

Knightmare, use to love that programme!  use to be quite scary!

1 minute ago, Bielsa1919 said:

why all the excitement?

within ten mins of playing you will realise the match engine is flawed, the purple skin is disgusting and we will need to wait for at least 3 patches for it to be playable

Your ma said the same about you after 10 mins, fella

2 minutes ago, Bielsa1919 said:

why all the excitement?

Because we aren't all miserable ***** like you. 

why all the excitement?

Why so negative?

why all the excitement?

Nonbeliever GIF - Nonbeliever - Discover & Share GIFs