When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DementedHammer said:

It's 5am here. I'm not sure what will happen first out of me falling asleep, my phone battery dieing (currently 17%), or the beta landing. 

phone dies first, then you sleep, then BETA.

Just now, Bakiano said:

Why isn't it released? :confused:

Hopefully it will be out at some point today sicne this is exactly 2 weeks since the officially announced release day for the full game and the beta is normally 2 week before. Just be patient.

Just now, trekman said:

Hopefully it will be out at some point today sicne this is exactly 2 weeks since the officially announced release day for the full game and the beta is normally 2 week before. Just be patient.

Miles said this morning it would be tonight. Via Phil Collins

4 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

149 pages in, and they think we haven't heard it, seen it, posted it, dismissed it.

Rookie Mistake GIFs | Tenor

I'll give him credit for searching for last years beta confirmation, which took all of 6 seconds, but none of us fell for it 100 pages ago, and we're not falling for it now

Just now, nb9 said:

It’s become so normal for me to check this thread I think when the game is released I’ll still be on the thread asking when it’s released

I'll be coming on here looking for confirmation the beta has been released even on the 24th as I'm playing the full game. This tread has become part of me