Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/11/2022 at 01:34, kandersson said:

Done! https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569592-fm23-african-super-league/

Not sure how it will compare to the real version, but it's based on the things currently known about it at least.

5 hours ago, esca said:

Any France lower league database out yet?

I've seen few on steam workshop but can't tell how reliable they are. I've read that guys from manageronline.fr won't be doing 100% realistic db due to changes in pyramid next year. But there is a Germany down to 6th level at least.

3 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I've seen few on steam workshop but can't tell how reliable they are. I've read that guys from manageronline.fr won't be doing 100% realistic db due to changes in pyramid next year. But there is a Germany down to 6th level at least.

Thats disappointing to hear, would love to have France B/II club playing active leagues. Do you have the link to Germany DB?

Can anyone fixed or make a updated league file for the new Malaysian Super League league expansion in 2023?
the teams were updated to 18 teams in "teams for next season" but the structure is still the old one with 12 teams instead of 18 which is confusing.

Also the reserve team in the premier league (current structure) instead of reserve league (2023 format) too

Source: 

https://www.malaysianfootballleague.com/articles/a-more-competitive-and-dynamic-liga-malaysia-beginning-season-2023/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Malaysia_Super_League 

Screenshot (155).png

Screenshot (156).png

Screenshot (157).png

I am looking for a merge of the mexican and American (US) leagues. I've tried doing it myself in the editor, and the league test says it should work, but the game won't load due to lack of rules of some sort. I have tried moving them into several different leagues without luck, and I have done so successfully in the past. If anybody would be interested in making such a "North American super league" that would be great.

I am also looking for a working worldwide champions league file if such a thing exists (Has to work with advanced rules)

3 hours ago, erikeagles said:

Is it possible to make a Liechtensteiner League with the 7 clubs and remove Kazakhstan to Asia? 

So that the Liechtensteiner teams can play in Europe? 

Moving Kazakhstan would be pointless. Liectenstein are hard coded to only have a cup place in Europe. That wouldn't change. Plus European club competitions automatically update to include new countries anyway, so even if you added a brand new country you wouldn't need to get rid of Kazakhstan.

9 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Moving Kazakhstan would be pointless. Liectenstein are hard coded to only have a cup place in Europe. That wouldn't change. Plus European club competitions automatically update to include new countries anyway, so even if you added a brand new country you wouldn't need to get rid of Kazakhstan.

Will this happen, if the Champions League is recreated from scratch? Or if using a file like Dallan's World Champions League?

2 hours ago, erikeagles said:

@rusty217 so it's pointless to make a Liechtensteiner League?

English isn't my first language...

Not really pointless, you'd still have a separate league just for teams from Liectenstein, they're not going to get any more European places though.

2 hours ago, grade said:

Will this happen, if the Champions League is recreated from scratch? Or if using a file like Dallan's World Champions League?

That would work, as long as Liectenstein are included in the nations list for the tournament.

Edited by rusty217

I am once again looking for your help - does anyone have or could anyone make an AUSTRIAN league database that goes down until at least tier 5 and includes realistic rules for relegation and regional sorting for FM23?

Would be very much appreciated. In fact, I would be willing to PayPal a small thank you if I deem it perfect.

Edited by MRC

Hi there, I was hoping to change the Match Rules for the AFC Champions League and AFC Cup and Supercup. I'd like to increase the number of Foreign Players to 8, and (if possible) foreign players would mean non-Asian players (so National players would could as any Asian player rather than the club's own nationality).

Many thanks

Can someone help me verifying 3 league updates for FM 22.4?

I've downloaded 3 files with expanded league piramyds from the Steam workshop, for Finland, Sweden and Switzerland, but they all need to be tested/verified before they are  playable in FM 22.4.

It would be much appreciated if someone can do that for me, as I've tried but don't really understand what to do exaclty.

Finland 1-7 by Komein Svedu.fmf Sweden by Riddler.fmf Switzerland by Riddler.fmf

I tried doing this: 

but in the post below it says a lot more things:

So I tried the steps as said by @XaW. Then Switzerland gets verified, Sweden gets verified but finds problems, and Finland seems to be verified but when saved, said it didn't. So now I am confused.

If anyone can help me verify and fix the 3 files, or point me out to working alternatives for FM 22.4, I would be very happy. 😊

Edited by Jorgen

On 03/12/2022 at 15:56, MRC said:

I am once again looking for your help - does anyone have or could anyone make an AUSTRIAN league database that goes down until at least tier 5 and includes realistic rules for relegation and regional sorting?

Would be very much appreciated. In fact, I would be willing to PayPal a small thank you if I deem it perfect.

There is a level 5 database by Riddler on the Steam Workshop https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2675820684
Should be verified first to get it playable in FM 22.4.

Edited by Jorgen

9 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Can someone help me verifying 3 league updates for FM 22.4?

I've downloaded 3 files with expanded league piramyds from the Steam workshop, for Finland, Sweden and Switzerland, but they all need to be tested/verified before they are  playable in FM 22.4.

It would be much appreciated if someone can do that for me, as I've tried but don't really understand what to do exaclty.

Finland 1-7 by Komein Svedu.fmf 98.85 kB · 0 downloads Sweden by Riddler.fmf 62.48 kB · 0 downloads Switzerland by Riddler.fmf 37.37 kB · 0 downloads

I tried doing this: 

but in the post below it says a lot more things:

So I tried the steps as said by @XaW. Then Switzerland gets verified, Sweden gets verified but finds problems, and Finland seems to be verified but when saved, said it didn't. So now I am confused.

If anyone can help me verify and fix the 3 files, or point me out to working alternatives for FM 22.4, I would be very happy. 😊

I had a small check, and I also get issues with Finland where it seems to be verifying, but then says 0/7 verified. No clue about this. Sweden there are some competitions who does not finish, but my amateur brain can't see the issue, sorry.

@XaW Thanks for trying

@fw190a8 thanks! Won't that give me exact the same problems, or will that be easily backwards converted?

In this case it won't really matter if the league isn't as real as possible. I just want to do do a long term save where I win as many nations as possible and that includes Aland (autonomous region of Finland, with its teams playing in Finland and Sweden) and Liechtenstein (only Vaduz in vanilla FM, but more teams in Swiss lower divisions). If it is easier to just activate all the necessary levels in those 3 nations to get the lower leagues, it is fine too.

Edit: found a Swiss league made by Liechtenstein Researcher JBZ and found Sweden and Finland in another megapack. Gonna try those 3 first, and hope it works.

Edited by Jorgen

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Jorgen:

There is a level 5 database by Riddler on the Steam Workshop https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2675820684
Should be verified first to get it playable in FM 22.4.

Thank you, I'll look into it! I wasn't impressed with it at all in one of the previous FMs, but I guess I can always give it another try. That said, I'll have to see if I get it to verify for FM23, since there are often issues.

Edited by MRC

35 minutes ago, MRC said:

Thank you, I'll look into it! I wasn't impressed with it at all in one of the previous FMs, but I guess I can always give it another try. That said, I'll have to see if I get it to verify for FM23, since there are often issues.

You're welcome.

There are already lots of databases for FM23 for all kinds of nations. Hope you'll find the one that suits your wishes.

On 25/11/2022 at 08:28, maxeneize said:

Has anyone made, or is willing to, a 7 team club world club? I would like the former format to replace the one in game that kills player's condition. Thanks in advance!

I would just make your own. It's much easier. Make your competition in basic rules, then head on over to advanced rules. Pick the dates and for the teams, you just want to select by "last winner of", then choose the competition.

Use these two videos for guides:

USATest.fmf

USATestwCups.fmf

Edited by FM21_Scout

Perhaps an unusual request, but could anyone here edit the DFB-Pokal & the Copa de su Majestad del Rey in a fashion where they only draw teams currently playing in the spanish league system into the competition?

The reason being that I moved a lot of teams from Spain and Germany to a European Super League, which means their nation was edited. However, I want to keep their "Based nation". The problem is that those teams still get drawn into those competitions year in year out. I did try deleting the spanish teams from the "Registered Teams" section of the CDR to begin with, but that did nothing in-game. The DFB-Pokal doesn't even have any "Registered Teams" listed.

I'll leave you with my database if you manage to fix it in there already. Otherwise I'll just try to merge the file where it was fixed with my one.

Any help is much appreciated!

Edit: Thank you very much, I managed to fix it!
For anyone interested, I went into the advanced rules of those cups & under the rules which teams they draw specified the nation. For the Bundesliga I also went through the teams I moved to my Super League and set their previous division to none. That worked brilliantly.

As for the Copa del Rey, it will still draw the teams participating in the Spanish Super Cup as per it's rules. That can, of course, be circumvented as easily as setting different participants, changing that rule or just accepting that those teams will get drawn into the CDR until they don't make it into the Super Cup.

Edited by MRC
Fixed it

Someone? :D

New men’s World Cup will start in 3 years, FIFA announces.

Gianni Infantino: “The new men’s Club World Cup will take place in 2025 and will feature 32 teams”.  “32-team tournament will go ahead, making it like a World Cup

1 hour ago, mt90 said:

Someone? :D

New men’s World Cup will start in 3 years, FIFA announces.

Gianni Infantino: “The new men’s Club World Cup will take place in 2025 and will feature 32 teams”.  “32-team tournament will go ahead, making it like a World Cup

z Club World Cup.fmf

Although I should mention it also includes the old 7 team CWC renamed the Intercontinental Cup in December and a new American Supercup for the winners/runners up of the Libertadores and CONCACAF Champions League.

I've been using it for awhile and I'm pretty happy with it. Exact same format as the current 32 team WC, except shifted fully into July and no longer counted as a pre-season competition (which should eliminate the fitness issues people usually have with the CWC).

5 African teams, 5 Asian teams, 8 European teams, 4 North American teams, 8 South American teams, 1 Oceania team and 1 team from the host nation.