Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

On 03/05/2023 at 08:16, BlueScreen said:

I'm trying to create the Senegalese league, but having a hard time with the schedule. 

I don't want league games to be schedule to Wednesdays, but I don't know how to stop this. 

For exemple, I have November and December with eight games each, and then have only two or three games in April and May. All of this because of the games that are schedule for Wednesdays in November and December. 

I'm still playing FM22. 

Use "fixture dates" and set specific dates under the tournament itself (not the league stage), then in the league stage go to league schedule and use those dates (select them from the drop-down options). Like, you can have all 38 matchdays spelled out in a 20-team league, then it will use alternate dates if there are clashes. And just tell it to play on specific Saturdays or whenever their matchday is

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Had a go but I can't verify the Serbian advanced rules for some reason, looks like some weird glitch where a team can't register their squad. In the default game they're set to join the EU in 2030, I changed it to July 2026 along with the foreign player rule but it won't verify. Here's what I had so far, I wonder if switching back to basic rules would fix it.

Yep...Also did that and i have the same problem, dont know why...

1 hour ago, themodelcitizen said:

Had a go but I can't verify the Serbian advanced rules for some reason, looks like some weird glitch where a team can't register their squad. In the default game they're set to join the EU in 2030, I changed it to July 2026 along with the foreign player rule but it won't verify. Here's what I had so far, I wonder if switching back to basic rules would fix it.

I just checked it, you set it to 6 foreign in starting 11, and you say you set EU date...So i assume its playable like this?

17 horas atrás, themodelcitizen disse:

Use "fixture dates" and set specific dates under the tournament itself (not the league stage), then in the league stage go to league schedule and use those dates (select them from the drop-down options). Like, you can have all 38 matchdays spelled out in a 20-team league, then it will use alternate dates if there are clashes. And just tell it to play on specific Saturdays or whenever their matchday is

Thanks for your help!

For some reason there is still dates being played in wednesdays, I don't know why (there is no cup games being played close to these dates).

image.thumb.png.044be96829b171477eb9a1a45d3f21af.png

What am I doing wrong?

Under "general" I think the box for "dates" should be unchecked (because you're specifying them elsewhere). Also there's a dropdown for clashes, I would pick "none" if you want full control of your dates (instead of "domestic only" etc). Or if you like, post your file and someone can probably spot what's happening

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this interesting Yugoslavia DB online: https://www.fmscout.com/a-yugoslavian-league-fm23.html

It says it's for FM23 on FM Scout, but downloading it and loading it up shows that it's for FM22. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a crack at porting it to FM23? Saw some people comment on FM Scout and Steam about it, but the creator seems to be unresponsive. Been trying to fix it myself but I'm really out of my depth. 

For example, I'm getting this error when verifying:

image.png.e0d49e48772700b5096ea224f41ca38e.png

This is despite there being 20 teams each according to the DB, and the Get All Teams from Division option selected in advanced rules. 

Edited by Jesus Bot

Hi, i was wondering if it would be possible to get a league pack for finnish pyramid? I remember there being a kick ass finnish pyramid pack for for either fm 21 or 22. I tried to active the second division myserlf through the pre-game editor, but couldn't get it to work. 

E. For fm 23

E2. Managed to find one. Disregard. 

Edited by Nulju
Found what i needed

Hi everyone, 

I would like to start a save with Feyenoord, but with the youth team in the Keuken Kampioen divisie. The name of the youth team is jong Feyenoord. Could somebody switch Jong FC Utrecht with Jong Feyenoord? 

Thanks! 

Hello, I’m playing fm23 and trying to start a game as Man City, using the editor, I’m just trying to put them in the championship, a 30 point deduction and a 1 year transfer embargo, but when I go to verify this on the editor I’m left with this message, can anyone help me with this? And also is there a way I can get them into the earliest round of the europa conference league? Any help is appreciated  

C0D58E8A-6775-49FE-9216-36828C9D27A4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I have questions about my Custom League.
I changed countries completely, especially in Europe and South America, but also in Central America and Asia. Now I want to create leagues for each of these countries, but they have a completely different structure than in the original base.
Am I now forced to create all these leagues separately, BUT they all have to contain all changes in the database separately and thus each will "weight"? Is there a way that after making nation rules I will keep only the rules, and the file with changes in the database will later add teams to each of the newly created leagues.
Nation Rules wants to set the same for each country. Transfer windows at the same time, rounds at the same time and squad registration rules as in the Champions League.
Or maybe someone wants to create about 75 Nation Rules out of boredom? ;)

Advanced Editor:

I'm having a difficulty in setting up Squad Registration rules for European competitions.

I have separated a file that has the main Euro competitions, but Fixture Rules is "1" and I cannot access those via Editor or the Comp editor folder. 

What I want to achieve is increase the home grown and club grown players in the 25 player list from 4 + 4 to 6 + 6 and hopefully if there's a way to adjust this per season like I can at league competitions, to increase it to 6 + 10 by 2026/7. If not possible, I can settle for 6 + 8 or something in a one off after 2024/25. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Bannside of Killowen said:

Thanks however I was look League Structure from NIFL Premiership to Belfast & District and every league in between 

What tier level is the Belfast & District level? Wikipedia only showing down to tier 7. I use the file mentioned above, and it's a good one.

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

Hi, I have the FM23 on Gamepass and im looking for Finnish Lower leagues and reserve teams (Competitions added or just overhauled)

A tournament for preseason that would include teams from the Nordics would be awesome too.

I can find these on Steam Workshop but I dont know a way to be able to use those with Gamepass..

(Suomi_Finland_3.1_final_cut)

(Royal League)

2 hours ago, reipas said:

Hi, I have the FM23 on Gamepass and im looking for Finnish Lower leagues and reserve teams (Competitions added or just overhauled)

A tournament for preseason that would include teams from the Nordics would be awesome too.

I can find these on Steam Workshop but I dont know a way to be able to use those with Gamepass..

(Suomi_Finland_3.1_final_cut)

(Royal League)

It's not possible, you'll have to find something else

Okay, okay, we don't know the rules, but some can create this? With same rules than in real life? 

Between first and second division have 2-2 promotions/relegations and between second and third divisions have 4 promotions and 4 relegation spots, some games played on the weekends too.

Superleague funded by UEFA... here we go.

I'm now seating at my sofa with bag of popcorns, seeing next chapter of this drama series. Probably with thunderous applause by those who protested two years ago.
:ackter:

I for one... let's not do this in FM.

Edited by grade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have tried a search but cant seem to find anything and I am sure there will be additional leagues.

So when i get FM24 tomorrow I am looking to manage in South America for a new challenge. So Bolivia, Ecuador or Venezuela. Is there any league packs available for this.

2 minutes ago, Womaz said:

Hi Guys

I have tried a search but cant seem to find anything and I am sure there will be additional leagues.

So when i get FM24 tomorrow I am looking to manage in South America for a new challenge. So Bolivia, Ecuador or Venezuela. Is there any league packs available for this.

For specific FM24 packs -- they can't be made until the editor is released, which will be very soon after the full game is launched. However, if you still have FM23 you can load up FM23 packs from Steam Workshop or a fansite, start a save in FM23, save it and port it over to FM24.

13 minutes ago, kwas said:

Does anyone know if there is an editor file around where they keep the UEFA Champions League group stage format, instead of switching to the "Swiss" model in 2024/25?

Is one for 23 on FM scout if thats what you mean. 

36 minutes ago, Zapoleon said:

Is one for 23 on FM scout if thats what you mean. 

Ahh cool, thank you, will download that. Is it possible to import that into the 2024 editor?

21 minutes ago, kwas said:

Ahh cool, thank you, will download that. Is it possible to import that into the 2024 editor?

Just did a quick test with the no-new-uefa-competitions-format-2024 for 23 in 24 and it appears to still work if you import it into the 24 editor and update it. I would still test it yourself though just to make double sure there is no bugs. 

1 hour ago, kwas said:

I uploaded the updated file for FM24 an hour ago, you can simply use that (and once the workshop works I'll upload it there too)

Edited by V2023

Looking for a hero to remove VAR from any possible competition an English club can play in. I tried myself in pre-game editor and made a new game to test it out, but VAR still being listed in Premier League rules, not sure if it's a bug or I did it wrong.

Competitions: English Prem, FA Cup / League Cup. European comps like Champs League, Europa League and Conference League. Plus World Club Cup & Super Cup if applicable. 

Edited by Reedo

3 hours ago, Reedo said:

Looking for a hero to remove VAR from any possible competition an English club can play in. I tried myself in pre-game editor and made a new game to test it out, but VAR still being listed in Premier League rules, not sure if it's a bug or I did it wrong.

Competitions: English Prem, FA Cup / League Cup. European comps like Champs League, Europa League and Conference League. Plus World Club Cup & Super Cup if applicable. 

In FM23 at least there's also VAR options under the competition itself (not the rules, but the comp info, like when you click on it to change the name). I think you need to change both, or at least if the rules are blank (instead of specifying no VAR) then those under the competition itself will override

3 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

In FM23 at least there's also VAR options under the competition itself (not the rules, but the comp info, like when you click on it to change the name). I think you need to change both, or at least if the rules are blank (instead of specifying no VAR) then those under the competition itself will override

Going to need a fool proof step by step I think. It sounds like it was the comp info one I changed but I'm not certain.