Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

I'm incapable of editing continental competitions, so would appreciate if someone can provide a file that increases the Club Grown and Home Grown requirements in this fashion:

- Season 1, remains as is

- Season 2, 5 CT, 10 HG

- Season 3, 6 CT, 12 HG

- Season 4, 6 CT, 14 HG

- Season 5, 8 CT, 16 HG

and this shall be the new normal from season 5 and on. 

edit: I mean for UEFA competitions, so for all three tournaments.

Edited by Yuko

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/11/2021 at 14:27, Bigpole said:

Anybody able to alter this to make the lower divisions more financially stable? After about a season so many of the clubs in the regional leagues and below are in a good chunk of debt. Would love a file where the finances for the teams leveled out a bit more. 

Has the new UEFA Champions League format beginning in the 2024/25 edition already been made and uploaded to our forum? I can't seem to find it. 

New format: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0268-12157d69ce2d-9f011c70f6fa-1000--new-format-for-champions-league-post2024-everything-you-need-to-know/

Edited by JahRastafari

Like some other posters, I'm looking for a faithful South American pack that includes the real formats of the missing leagues (and as a bonus, maybe some additional leagues for current nations). There are some databases on Steam for these countries, but they don't seem to run the opening and closing championships. 

So to clarify: Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela are the missing nations. Any databases that faithfully reconstruct the first and second divisions from these countries would be great! 

5 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Like some other posters, I'm looking for a faithful South American pack that includes the real formats of the missing leagues (and as a bonus, maybe some additional leagues for current nations). There are some databases on Steam for these countries, but they don't seem to run the opening and closing championships. 

So to clarify: Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela are the missing nations. Any databases that faithfully reconstruct the first and second divisions from these countries would be great! 

There is a blog called auntoque that creates databases for south america. Right now as i saw they have only custom databases. In FM 20 thought they released real life structures for the missing nations. Keep an eye there if they release again for FM 22

Em 30/11/2021 em 08:09, Tikka Mezzala disse:

Dave's league pack has them with the rules as close to the real thing as possible, and it's a big job.

On 27/11/2021 at 00:16, JahRastafari said:

Has the new UEFA Champions League format beginning in the 2024/25 edition already been made and uploaded to our forum? I can't seem to find it. 

New format: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0268-12157d69ce2d-9f011c70f6fa-1000--new-format-for-champions-league-post2024-everything-you-need-to-know/

Is this around? 

Is there a file that starts on a date without loading past results? example I want to play a league that starts in January, in the additional leagues I am putting MLS, but it always simulates the whole 2021 season, and I wanted it to not do this simulation

Il 11/12/2019 in 14:35 , Jas80 ha scritto:

Is there a database with 2 homegrown players from club and 4 from nation (instead of 4 and 8) for Champions League and Europa League? Thanks

This time for FM22

Has anyone ever thought about creating a Champions League for teams that are the champions of their tier 2 league for example, Championship, Scottish Championship, Serie B and so on. Make it 32 teams similar to the Champions League and do something similar for teams who have won the third and fourth tier division. I would imagine though that the lower you go down the less options there are in the league so it would probably have to go down to 16 teams instead where they still play in a group to start with and then the knock out rounds. I know it's an odd request but sometimes I like to start with teams from the lower divisions and it would add a bit more spice to the game. Also I think in real life most supporters would love the opportunity to watch their team abroad.

I would love to create these tournaments myself but I am usless with Editor!

I am trying to creat a small World Club League which only consists of 6 teams (1 from each contientient). For some reason it is saying I've got 7 teams down but I don't see how, as I have been very specific that only one team from each contientient can qualify and to do that they have to win their Champions League. Could someone please look at this file and tell me where it is I am going wrong?

WCL.fmf

Hi guys, I'm looking for an Editor File with a global Transfer Embargo. Means: No transfers or loans for any club in the world right from the beginning until 2100. The game should be simulated until 2039 to make sure that all active players already retired.

And additionally it would be nice to lower the chance of being involved in a press conference :-)

Please help me out!

Hey all,

Looking for someone to make some minor tweaks to the A-League.

I have tried, but I am hopeless and always end up ****ing it up.

I am looking to add 2 more teams to the comp and raise the salary cap. If anyone is able to assist, willing to PayPal some $ for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Still looking for someone to make some minor tweaks to the Australian A-League.

I have tried, but I am hopeless and always end up ****ing it up.

Also looking for someone to activate the "International Arab Cup" (FIFA Arab Cup) in the game. 

I am looking to add 2 more teams to the comp and raise the salary cap. If anyone is able to assist, willing to PayPal some $ for your time

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be interested in activating the City of Glasgow cup it already exists in the database its unique i.d  is 61058124 but is currently unplayable.

All five Glasgow FA member clubs will take part, with each playing the four others once in a round-robin opening stage. The top four clubs in the final league table will then proceed to play semi-finals, and the winners of these ties will contest the Final.

The teams being  Celtic Colts, Rangers Colts, Partick Thistle, Queens Park and Clyde.

I have included a link to the website and rules. I have looked to create this myself but I'm not to good on the editor.

Thanks in advance.

Home (glasgowfa.co.uk)

cogc_rules_2021-22.pdf (glasgowfa.co.uk)

Looking for new leagues structure with 20 teams for examples :

-         Ireland: Premier Division – from 10 teams to 20 teams

-         Northern Ireland: Danske Bank Premiership – from 12 teams to 20 teams

-         Wales: Cymru Premier – from 12 teams to 20 teams

-         Scotland: Premiership – from 12 teams to 20 teams

Is it possible?

Edited by KingToffes1878

4 hours ago, KingToffes1878 said:

Looking for new leagues structure with 20 teams for examples :

-         Ireland: Premier Division – from 10 teams to 20 teams

-         Northern Ireland: Danske Bank Premiership – from 12 teams to 20 teams

-         Wales: Cymru Premier – from 12 teams to 20 teams

-         Scotland: Premiership – from 12 teams to 20 teams

Is it possible?

Yes, that is possible, however, each nation will be a different file.

Sure, you can use the merger file, but I for one avoid using it.

If you intent to do this, take the time plan the whole system of leagues for each nation. From first league to the level you wish. Many of the files here, go to the depts of each nation, but that is not some sort of rule. If you want to have the top 3 leagues in ladder system (no regional leagues) and have a lower league, that is inactive that has the rest of teams in it. This league simple just feeds the league 3 to replace relegated teams.

If you need any help, just ask here. :)

Edited by grade

1 hour ago, grade said:

Yes, that is possible, however, each nation will be a different file.

Sure, you can use the merger file, but I for one avoid using it.

If you intent to do this, take the time plan the whole system of leagues for each nation. From first league to the level you wish. Many of the files here, go to the depts of each nation, but that is not some sort of rule. If you want to have the top 3 leagues in ladder system (no regional leagues) and have a lower league, that is inactive that has the rest of teams in it. This league simple just feeds the league 3 to replace relegated teams.

If you need any help, just ask here. :)

Of course there must be 4 files or 4 nations. I hope someone who has made or intends to make new leagues to later.

If not, so I have not thought about making an editor myself because I have no experience with the editor. My patience is low.

And I'm aware that it can take time. :)

A system similar to English football here:

Wales League:

1 Cymru Premier – 20 Teams

2 Cymru Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Ardal Leagues – 20-24 Teams

4 Area Leagues – 20-24 Teams

5 Lower Leagues – 20-24 Teams

6 ......

Ireland League:

1 Irish Premier Division – 20 Teams

2 Irish Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Irish League One – 20-24 Teams

4 Irish League Two – 20-24 Teams

5 Irish Senior – 20-24 Teams

6 ......

Scotland League:

1 Scottish Premiership – 20 Teams

2 Scottish Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Scottish League One – 20-24 Teams

4 Scottish League Two – 20-24

5 Scottish Conference – 20-24 Teams

6 .......

Northern Ireland League:

1 NIFL Premiership – 20 Teams

2 NIFL Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Intermediate League 1 – 20-24 Teams

4 Intermediate League 2 – 20-24

5 Lower – 20-24 Teams

6 .....

6 hours ago, KingToffes1878 said:

Of course there must be 4 files or 4 nations. I hope someone who has made or intends to make new leagues to later.

If not, so I have not thought about making an editor myself because I have no experience with the editor. My patience is low.

And I'm aware that it can take time. :)

A system similar to English football here:

Wales League:

1 Cymru Premier – 20 Teams

2 Cymru Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Ardal Leagues – 20-24 Teams

4 Area Leagues – 20-24 Teams

5 Lower Leagues – 20-24 Teams

6 ......

Ireland League:

1 Irish Premier Division – 20 Teams

2 Irish Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Irish League One – 20-24 Teams

4 Irish League Two – 20-24 Teams

5 Irish Senior – 20-24 Teams

6 ......

Scotland League:

1 Scottish Premiership – 20 Teams

2 Scottish Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Scottish League One – 20-24 Teams

4 Scottish League Two – 20-24

5 Scottish Conference – 20-24 Teams

6 .......

Northern Ireland League:

1 NIFL Premiership – 20 Teams

2 NIFL Championship – 20-24 Teams

3 Intermediate League 1 – 20-24 Teams

4 Intermediate League 2 – 20-24

5 Lower – 20-24 Teams

6 .....

Humm... you can use existing leagues and adapt to what you want.

The basic rules, are quite simple and straight forward, but what help me is doing the prep work before doing the file. I suggest to open a spreadsheet (Excel or Numbers or any other spreadsheet), plan how it will work, what leagues you want to use and which teams are going to be part of which leagues. Then open the editor and first do scouting mission of what options you have inside the editor, what to expect and plan accordingly. Once you feel comfortable you might go to Advance Editor for more precise and unique rules.

Keep in mind, that regional leagues is possible in the Basic Rules, but not perfect to distribute the teams as you wish. You either like me that doesn't bother with regional leagues (its computer game after all) or you have intent nature for perfection then do krlenjushka guide for the Advanced Editor (which can do wonders if you know what you are doing), it is somewhere in the advance sub forum. if you never touched the editor, I warn you it can be a bit daunting.

Also bring a lot of Patience, errors messages sometimes need a philosophical interpretation, despite some effort from Si, to make this easier.

To see how things work, download some of leagues that are quite basic, to see how other users did their files and bit of explorations. it is bit trial and error. That was how I learn the basic rules.

Also don't hesitate to ask questions in these forums, there is no wrong question.

Edited by grade

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2022 at 00:48, grade said:

Humm... you can use existing leagues and adapt to what you want.

The basic rules, are quite simple and straight forward, but what help me is doing the prep work before doing the file. I suggest to open a spreadsheet (Excel or Numbers or any other spreadsheet), plan how it will work, what leagues you want to use and which teams are going to be part of which leagues. Then open the editor and first do scouting mission of what options you have inside the editor, what to expect and plan accordingly. Once you feel comfortable you might go to Advance Editor for more precise and unique rules.

Keep in mind, that regional leagues is possible in the Basic Rules, but not perfect to distribute the teams as you wish. You either like me that doesn't bother with regional leagues (its computer game after all) or you have intent nature for perfection then do krlenjushka guide for the Advanced Editor (which can do wonders if you know what you are doing), it is somewhere in the advance sub forum. if you never touched the editor, I warn you it can be a bit daunting.

Also bring a lot of Patience, errors messages sometimes need a philosophical interpretation, despite some effort from Si, to make this easier.

To see how things work, download some of leagues that are quite basic, to see how other users did their files and bit of explorations. it is bit trial and error. That was how I learn the basic rules.

Also don't hesitate to ask questions in these forums, there is no wrong question.

Well, I have found both Ireland and Scotland similar to the "English Premier League".

I only need Wales and Northern Ireland that are similar to the "English Premier League".

My goal is to play with 5 countries in savegame are: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

And I want to start as unemployed with no experience. :)

I'm currently setting up a save with Zealand's American Tiers database and was wondering if any of you could Copa Libertadores that includes North American clubs (or at least just USA and MEX) in addition to South American clubs. 

I've tried making something like this in the past, but I could never get it to work. If someone were to make this, that would be amazing (and I don't mind throwing a few bucks your way as thanks!). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2022 at 02:55, HelloJerry said:

I'm currently setting up a save with Zealand's American Tiers database and was wondering if any of you could Copa Libertadores that includes North American clubs (or at least just USA and MEX) in addition to South American clubs. 

I've tried making something like this in the past, but I could never get it to work. If someone were to make this, that would be amazing (and I don't mind throwing a few bucks your way as thanks!). 

Just watch these videos then adapt them to your liking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skWe4TTF-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYh4sz5i3ug

It's really not a big issue. You just have to make a new Copa Libertadores, pick your format (group stage or knockout), pick the dates and choose the teams.

Edited by FM21_Scout

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I need some help. I am planning to do a long term project with someone which could expand into something else. As part of the project I am keen on working with someone who can create 4 custom leagues for me using existing players from existing teams. Only one club in each league will have some limited customisation that includes creating clone copies of several players.  Please PM me if you want to and we can discuss this in a bit more detail. Thanks

Good afternoon all,

A time ago somebody in Germany has made a file called Germany till 6th division. Now I would love to switch one of the teams in the lowest playable league with my second squad. That's very common in Germany, Dortmund's second squad also plays 3. Liga. Then I could start a game and my second suqad automatically also play games.

But when I would like to save it, it's impossible to use the file in the original game (it's grey, not clickable then). So my question is:

Is there anybody smart enough with the editor to insert my second team Eintracht Trier 05 II into the Rhineland League (Rheinland Liga) and switch it for FC Metternich?

The file is attached, hopefully somebody could do it. Below mine problems when I try to fix it in the editor (22.3), when I try to save the file I can't load it into FM22.3

I'm just not good enough with the editor, could somebody do it for me? It's just a minor change :)

editor3.png

editor2.png

Fussball-Ligasystem Deutschland.fmf

Edited by Markuss

On 31/01/2022 at 13:22, KingToffes1878 said:

Well, I have found both Ireland and Scotland similar to the "English Premier League".

I only need Wales and Northern Ireland that are similar to the "English Premier League".

My goal is to play with 5 countries in savegame are: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

And I want to start as unemployed with no experience. :)

How did you do? This is what I want to do. I am creating a database editing all 5 nations clubs competitions and then doing a nations rule for each, does that work?

Also I am making Gibraltar into an islands League with Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight, Isle of man etc in it. 

If anyone can create a database. Merging Yugosalvia countries, Soviet countries, Czechoslovakia back together, Great Britain countries together, Congo and Sudan as one country and Monaco, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of man as a new country then I would give you a lot of money. 

It's too complex for me.. 

Edited by Celtic501

Does anyone happen to have a good Austrian Lower League database that goes down until tier 6 or 7 for FM22?

I was actually looking to create one myself, but the relegation rules with a dynamic number of relegated teams depending on which region the promoted teams are from are killing me so I'm now looking if it's already been done since I'm quite new to the editor and just not at the level where I can do this well.

On 01/03/2022 at 07:34, Markuss said:

Good afternoon all,

A time ago somebody in Germany has made a file called Germany till 6th division. Now I would love to switch one of the teams in the lowest playable league with my second squad. That's very common in Germany, Dortmund's second squad also plays 3. Liga. Then I could start a game and my second suqad automatically also play games.

But when I would like to save it, it's impossible to use the file in the original game (it's grey, not clickable then). So my question is:

Is there anybody smart enough with the editor to insert my second team Eintracht Trier 05 II into the Rhineland League (Rheinland Liga) and switch it for FC Metternich?

The file is attached, hopefully somebody could do it. Below mine problems when I try to fix it in the editor (22.3), when I try to save the file I can't load it into FM22.3

I'm just not good enough with the editor, could somebody do it for me? It's just a minor change :)

editor3.png

editor2.png

Fussball-Ligasystem Deutschland.fmf 718.04 kB · 0 downloads

Anybody? It's just a minor change but I'm not that good with the editor. No problem if I have to pay € 10,- for it through Paypal, then I can finally start a game :)