Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help, I'm really struggling with the database editor.

It's probably the least user friendly software I've ever used.

Basically, all I want to do, is add another group stage after the first one in the UEFA Champions League.

Another 4 groups of 4 with the top 2 teams qualifying.

Then, the winner of those groups going on to the semis.

Sounds quite straight forward but I cannot do it.

I was thinking of having the best 4 placed finishers being seeded for the next group stage.

Can anyone help please?

I seem to recall someone asking for a Spanish database a few pages back (I also requested such a file). The good hombres over on FM Site have just released this:

https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/1049-sistema-regional-español-6-niveles-final/

Hopefully this will be to the satisfaction of anyone looking to play in the Spanish lower leagues. In the off chance that anyone finds good French and Italian lower league databases, please share in here. I haven't been able to find any in the downloads forum. 

1 hour ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I seem to recall someone asking for a Spanish database a few pages back (I also requested such a file). The good hombres over on FM Site have just released this:

https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/1049-sistema-regional-español-6-niveles-final/

Hopefully this will be to the satisfaction of anyone looking to play in the Spanish lower leagues. In the off chance that anyone finds good French and Italian lower league databases, please share in here. I haven't been able to find any in the downloads forum. 

There's a brilliant French Lower league database which goes down to the first regional divisions level on steam by Manager Online for those that want to play in the lower levels of the french leagues.

Dai

Just trying my luck: has anyone ever customized the San Marino League? I want to mix that San Marino Challenge with the Youth Academy one, playing with San Giovanni (as you can see my profile pic). The thing is: the Sammarinese league has only 15 teams and a weird system that makes the champion team play 26 games maximum, so I wanted to add 3 teams and make a Bundesliga-like system.

I know some people do this challenge, so I'm wondering if anyone ever had the same feeling. I'm on FM 20!

There's a fictional Sammarinese league system in the Steam Workshop, but there are Slovakian and Croatian teams too...

Edited by hrmantovani

On 19/01/2021 at 12:45, Tikka Mezzala said:

italian lower leagues here: https://www.fmfusion.it/showthread.php?tid=327

french lower leagues here: https://manageronline.fr/r1mo/

This may be quite a big ask for anyone to assist me, but I'm trying to restructure the African Champions League to be more like the UEFA one with more teams entering into a qualification system and a 32 team group stage. I also wanted to make the prize money be closer to the UEFA competition but not identical. I just have absolutely no idea how to do this and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi people,

I bought the game from Epic Games, which pre game editor is not available. (I didn't know that)

Now, im in the 3th season of my Turkish Super League career, and league rules are starting to get booring. I want to change those rules but i dont know how to do it.  

What i want to change is removing foreign player limit and removing under 22 years old player necessity in first eleven.

I know i cant do it with my current save file unfortunately

How can i do that ?  

Thanks 

3 hours ago, lunaticfm said:

Hi people,

I bought the game from Epic Games, which pre game editor is not available. (I didn't know that)

Now, im in the 3th season of my Turkish Super League career, and league rules are starting to get booring. I want to change those rules but i dont know how to do it.  

What i want to change is removing foreign player limit and removing under 22 years old player necessity in first eleven.

I know i cant do it with my current save file unfortunately

How can i do that ?  

Thanks 

in pregame editor only, unfortunately.

5 hours ago, AdmiralBulldog said:

IIRC on previous versions of FM, Italian Serie B has only 19 teams to compete but next season it become 20 teams.

can I do this with Editor?. I want to add 6 more teams to Greek Super League from 2nd division on the next season (2021/2022). 

Yes. You'll need to go to Nation Rules > Greece > Add lower divisions to existing structure > advanced rules. Then click on list, find the Greek Super League and 2nd Division and duplicate them. Now when you select either from the drop-down menu, you'll see two entries for each (you might want to change the description to differentiate the two). Have the first entry end in 2020, and the second entry begin in 2021. Then in the second Super League entry, add 6 teams to anywhere that mentions it (Could be in general or in the league stage itself). Then in the first second division entry (the one that ends in 2020), add 6 to the number of promoted teams. 

It probably wont be that simple, I'm sure you'll get warnings but with trail and error it should work. 

I'm looking to change the Australian A-League to be more like the English Premier League, specifically:

• U23, U19 teams and leagues
  • No wage cap
  • Clubs can transfer players between themselves

Also, does anyone know how to make Wellington Phoenix eligible for the Asian Champions League?

3 hours ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

Does anyone know if there's a USSR and/or Yugosloavian league set-up for FM2021? I can find them for FM20, but not for 2021. Cheers! :)

if i am not mistaken @krlenjushka makes a serbian but not yogoslavian (thats what i guess you look for)

That guy i dont want to say his name that steals others work does create a yugoslavian and ussr files but i wouldn't reccomend them just because he has no respect for others. I hope you understand for whom i talk

7 minutes ago, vourtsio said:

if i am not mistaken @krlenjushka makes a serbian but not yogoslavian (thats what i guess you look for)

That guy i dont want to say his name that steals others work does create a yugoslavian and ussr files but i wouldn't reccomend them just because he has no respect for others. I hope you understand for whom i talk

Appreciate the feedback, my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

For FM20: Is there a db where the Champions League has a second group stage, like the early 2000s? 

If not, can someone direct me as to how to create it? I have done a lot of editing but I have never succeeded in creating anything with group stages.

Edited by Yuko

Have anyone already tried to create a Champions League with a swiss- like system, what media are talking about in the last days?

I believe the system like this should be possible with the Advanced editor and I would like to know if anyone have yet any prototypes or ideas?

Hi,

Is there any way of viewing players at their clubs or leagues [this would be better for me] and sorting them by CA? all on the one page?

or any editor that you can use to do this?

so you can compare the CA's of all players at a club or even better a league at a glance?

thank you.

33 minutes ago, bigbeezer said:

Hi,

Is there any way of viewing players at their clubs or leagues [this would be better for me] and sorting them by CA? all on the one page?

or any editor that you can use to do this?

so you can compare the CA's of all players at a club or even better a league at a glance?

thank you.

Use pre-game editor. Its easy to sort players by division or club.  After that just replace one of the columns (right click and choose "replace this column") with CA/PA.

EDIT: If ou wanna do this for save game - this can be done with third party editor -you have PM about this.

2 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Use pre-game editor. Its easy to sort players by division or club.  After that just replace one of the columns (right click and choose "replace this column") with CA/PA.

EDIT: If ou wanna do this for save game - this can be done with third party editor -you have PM about this.

Thank you for the reply,

I have tried the pre game editor, cant seem to get the hang of it lol,

Never used the editor before this season.

On 15/02/2021 at 17:50, Yuko said:

For FM20: Is there a db where the Champions League has a second group stage, like the early 2000s? 

If not, can someone direct me as to how to create it? I have done a lot of editing but I have never succeeded in creating anything with group stages.

this?

19 hours ago, Bigpole said:

this?

I am aware of those files, it seems like an excellent database, but with the few runs I've had, I came across game ruining issues.

For example in the Champions League after registering players for the competition, when match day comes, all players are ineligible. So it's unplayable. 

I also dislike the dating format, most of these competitions start in mid June and the Cup Winners Cup isn't really a cup winners cup when 8th placed teams that lost in the FA Cup 4th round make it to the tournament. 

The only file I'd want is one that converts the Round of 16 to another 4 groups like in the early 2000s. Unfortunately, that one does not contain that as it overhauls the entire scene. I've tried 5-6 of them but they all have several faults that I cannot get past.

If I'd make this file on my own, the only changes I'd make is switch the qualification phase to the pre-Platini 2009 destructive system and also make the Europa League more of a league than a CL-lite (so 4 groups of 8 teams and then quarter finals or maybe yet another two groups and top teams make the final or something fancy like that). 

And a Cup Winners Cup that actually does the thing it is supposed to :)

Would anyone be able to help me with editing some kits mid-save? SI has the kits wrong for a Russian club that I'm playing as, and it's really bothering me. I'm five seasons in however, so I really don't want to restart. It would be changing a grey kit to a red and yellow striped kit.

Has anyone done a file to add more of the North American club/national competitions? I really want to do a save in Dominica due to their interesting 2 year to gain nationality setting, but none of the teams enter any sort of continental competition so the save would just stagnate. IRL, the CONCACAF Champions League is being extended to allow more teams, but this doesn't happen in FM, plus there's no Caribbean Club Championship for Dominican teams to enter, so they can never play continental football.

hi im looking for a real expansion of the USA up until NCAA level, the same way as uncle sam did the last few years. it seems that the majority of the US expansions are pro/rel which im not keen on. would anyone be able to help me either export uncle sams fm20 work to fm21 or create the expansions for the US? 

THANK YOU!!  

@Wolf_pd

Is anyone with any skills at making a league system want to make a detailed Tanzania (level 1-2) and South Africa (level 1-5) with me. I can provide research for it; I am not very good at making the league system. But am willing to learn that too alongside experience in it  

I've tried adding Neath back into the Welsh Premier however can't seem to change the number of games to be played without affecting the league split that happens after 20 or so games - would anybody be able to put me something together that adds Neath but keeps the league split in place? It would be much appreciated. 

Either FM19 or FM20, someone had done a North American pyramid that really kicked ass. I can't even find it to try and convert it myself up to FM21 - but if anyone has it or something similar please help. 

Hi everybody.

1st of all congrats for your work.

I'm looking for a db with rules before the bosman ruling for fm21. I would like to play with the football i grow up.

Anyone knows if this is possible? Have anyone done it before? 

Thanks for your help.

Hi editors. Does anyone know if it would be possible to create a world knockout tournament (across a whole year I think rather than in a short month or so like the World Cup), where the top 128 teams in the world rankings are paired up in a random draw?  Just those 128 teams in a knockout and a new random draw each round like a normal cup competition. I think it would be fun to see Holland v Uganda and Kuwait v Argentina in a knockout with no qualification or anything. It'd be good to have all the world teams in it but that would presumably be hard with the 211 teams or whatever number there is. Anyone ever tried anything like this?

I want to play my local team in FM21. It's not in any leagure at the start of the game and I use XBOX Game pass to access the game so I don't have access to the pre-game editor. Would someone mind just puting my team into league and removing one team and sharing file with me?

The club to add to "Serbian First League" is "FK Jedinstvo Ub" and club to kick from the league is "FK Loznica 1919" (I simulated 1 season and that was the worst team in league).

Edited by rvukasin

I have been trying for weeks to create Yorkshire as a nation, but I can only manage to do it by taking over San Marino, Andorra, etc. But then all the newgen/greyed out players have Italian/Spanish sounding names, which is no good to me. I have read through loads of posts on here about how to edit an old nation, and tried loads of times but just can't do it.  I don't know how to use the Resource Editor either.

Can someone PLEASE create me a nation taking over from Ireland Pre-1922? So that the names of newgens at least sound English? I will be eternally grateful. I'd want them in European competitions and the World Cup and Euros, etc, please. Plus create me a league with a Yorkshire Premier League.

Don't worry about changing cities, players over, etc as I will do that. But just please make sure the teams from the Yorkshire League play in European club competitions too. The lowest possible Co-Efficients so we have to start at the very bottom. If someone could do that for me, you don't know how grateful I'd be!

Please! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can find a realistic Italian lower league Database (with at least Serie D playable but preferably lower) that is compatible with the 21.4 update please?

Also does any1 know if there has been Serbian or Croatian lower league database done for this years game please? i used a Croatian 1 last year but cannot remember who made it to enable me to search for it myself to see if it has been done again for this years game.

Many thanks to anyone who can provide any assistance..

Dai