Future improvement versions of FM should be based on other things than match engine and match

Each version makes FM better and better and so has this one but I get the sense that the improvements are being based on matches and match engines and therefore the game improvements in general have stopped. There is not much happening apart from the match engine things to be honest (the game functions in the same manner almost as FM 15 otherwise. There is a vast need of getting more options to be able to click on and more improvements as to made for the game itself and not match improvements all the time. Because to be frank apart from the match tweaks with every new version there just isn´t that much happening.

So there's a thread on this forum pretty much slating SI for not modifying the match engine enough. Yet this guy is saying that "improvements are being based on matches and match engines and therefore the game improvements in general have stopped."

Who's right?

9 hours ago, forameuss said:

So go on then, the floor is yours.  What should be added?  All you've really ventured is "more options to be able to click on", which is obviously pretty vague.

True.

You need to elaborate, OP.

1 hour ago, Mons said:

So there's a thread on this forum pretty much slating SI for not modifying the match engine enough. Yet this guy is saying that "improvements are being based on matches and match engines and therefore the game improvements in general have stopped."

Who's right?

well, since last ME improvement happened in November last year, and before that ME was improved in November 2015... In meanwhile we got a lot of little improvements accross the game... I'd say... nobody :D

ME doesn't improve at expected rate and other features introduced aren't anything that would make me buy the game so... I guess we are in stagnation phase for at least two years now. Can't wait for FM18 as two years of ME tinkering should make the game better. If not, 3 years surely will :D

The contenta is that for each years new game there always seems to be put such emphasis on match engine and match improvements that the overall feel is that other parts of game have stood still largely. I don´t even enjoy watching matches and i only use commentary only and super speed on matches or in other instant an instant replay. Then you are left with the so called major improvements on other things except match engine like skinning your own face or seeing social media feeds and that´s it that´s been added since FM15 generally speaking. As for the social feed it´s obvious that everyone wants news on their inbox and not two clicks away on a random feed nobody cares about. And as for the added sparkle of getting a manager face, i mean come on? Waiting a whole year for that? So i know what i am talking about when i am saying that the game is halted in progression if you are like me skipping watching matches and stuff. As for the ironic remarks above, well I guess it´s up to SI to come up with new ideas that enhance the gaming experience without always talking about match improvements for each years launch. It´s a game (FM18) that everybody looks forward to seeing and we (a large majority) who skip through matches at top speed we want improvements on other areas of the game. I can´t think of a better argument than that it´s SI who get paid for bringing in new ideas and launching them, therefore the responsibility lays with them coming up with brilliant ideas. As it is now the same old same old argument comes around when launching a new game from SI, in line with like this, ah the match engine has seen large improvements this year around. Really? Is that it?

58 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

It´s a game (FM18) that everybody looks forward to seeing and we (a large majority) who skip through matches at top speed we want improvements on other areas of the game.

Any evidence to back that up?

The bottom line is that "the match" is the core element of FM, if you choose to play a game without using a core element thats your business but there are a large number of users who would rather SI concentrated 100% on that core element and ignore the rest.

1 hour ago, Cougar2010 said:

Any evidence to back that up?

The bottom line is that "the match" is the core element of FM, if you choose to play a game without using a core element thats your business but there are a large number of users who would rather SI concentrated 100% on that core element and ignore the rest.

would be interesting to make a poll to see what forum thinks SI should concentrate on.

It's a football simulation game at its core, so obviously the ME will be the most important aspect of it.

Apart from that, you're asking for something new without saying what is is you want, again. If you're so sure they could add more things, we'd love to hear some examples.

Couldn't agree more! I really want a lot more customisation/editor options and less hardcoding, instead of match engine animations or twitter add ons or whatever else. Other sports management games **** all over FM on that front (too bad they're not football games :(). Doesn't seem like enough people care about that kind of stuff for it to actually ever happen though :(

FM has got to the point that there isnt really much that needs to be added.

Realistically the game could be released as a DLC as there isnt enough changes between each version to get value for the money that a modern game costs, but SI have to earn money or there would be no more FM games at all.

For me licensing is a big issue, I would really like more real club names etc, although I understand that only so much can be done. I dont agree that the match engine shouldnt be worked on though, as it is an integral part of the game

34 minutes ago, SideLineBiscuit said:

For me licensing is a big issue, I would really like more real club names etc, although I understand that only so much can be done. I dont agree that the match engine shouldnt be worked on though, as it is an integral part of the game

Haven't you heard of logopacks?

Board profiles and chairman profiles is something missing in the game. You would want to know who you are dealing with as boss.

More options to communicate with players like telling players why they miss out on European squads and more understanding from players.

Newspapers that round up the weekly and yearly summaries of whats going on in other leagues and the league that you play in.

Bring back the inbox messages from the game world.

More and more transfer rumours columns in sync with newspapers and journalists.

Long term plan for what you are expected to achieve within a club when signing new contracts for 2 years or longer. A longer dedication plan for what the club hopes to achieve within three years.

Negotiating better sponsorship deals to get the maximum deals for your club.

Better younger players in general.

The ability to better get younger players to understand that playing time is a rarety rather than a possibility.

A new players attribute called loyalty which would work for both hard work on field and off the field issues.

The ability to skip through seasons without going on holidays.

The option of a instant result button coded within the game and which actually works with a lot of added features.

More news from other leagues.

The ability to subscribe to anything concerning your game world and getting it into your inbox.

Better and more coded updates to international management.

The ability of you being able to talk to the press at any given time with you as manager taking the first step to talk to the press rather than the press asking you questions.

Player taping which means talking to the press and convincing players to join your team.

When board takeovers are completed there needs to be more detailed info on how much the new owners are going to pump into team.

A significant change when you achieve top four in a league which means Champions Cup and getting new players to join you because of that.

Whilst running leagues with view only and the ability to go into that league at any given time. The option of bouncing into a new league at any given time without waiting for a year with adding that league.

More player understanding when players are not performing on pitch and not getting picked cause of that.

If a player wants more game time the option to ask the player how many games he wants to start to get happy again, a specific number. 

1 hour ago, FootballTrainer said:

Board profiles and chairman profiles is something missing in the game. You would want to know who you are dealing with as boss.  Staff profiles have been added and is being improved with each iteration

More options to communicate with players like telling players why they miss out on European squads and more understanding from players. Being improved with each version

Newspapers that round up the weekly and yearly summaries of whats going on in other leagues and the league that you play in. Already in

Bring back the inbox messages from the game world. ???

More and more transfer rumours columns in sync with newspapers and journalists. " I want more of the same!"

Long term plan for what you are expected to achieve within a club when signing new contracts for 2 years or longer. A longer dedication plan for what the club hopes to achieve within three years.

Negotiating better sponsorship deals to get the maximum deals for your club. football MANAGER.. not chairman

Better younger players in general. huh?

The ability to better get younger players to understand that playing time is a rarety rather than a possibility.

A new players attribute called loyalty which would work for both hard work on field and off the field issues. Already in

The ability to skip through seasons without going on holidays. Magic processing button? 

The option of a instant result button coded within the game and which actually works with a lot of added features. What features? that's why touch is a thing

More news from other leagues. subscribe and you shall recieve

The ability to subscribe to anything concerning your game world and getting it into your inbox.

Better and more coded updates to international management.  define better and more? what else do you think international management needs?

The ability of you being able to talk to the press at any given time with you as manager taking the first step to talk to the press rather than the press asking you questions. to say what?

Player taping which means talking to the press and convincing players to join your team. already in

When board takeovers are completed there needs to be more detailed info on how much the new owners are going to pump into team.  manager, not board member, you get a budget and a goal .. that's it

A significant change when you achieve top four in a league which means Champions Cup and getting new players to join you because of that. Already in

Whilst running leagues with view only and the ability to go into that league at any given time. The option of bouncing into a new league at any given time without waiting for a year with adding that league. Magic voodoo processing button again.

More player understanding when players are not performing on pitch and not getting picked cause of that. 

If a player wants more game time the option to ask the player how many games he wants to start to get happy again, a specific number. So be less realistic?

2 hours ago, FootballTrainer said:

Board profiles and chairman profiles is something missing in the game. You would want to know who you are dealing with as boss.

More options to communicate with players like telling players why they miss out on European squads and more understanding from players.

Newspapers that round up the weekly and yearly summaries of whats going on in other leagues and the league that you play in.

Bring back the inbox messages from the game world.

More and more transfer rumours columns in sync with newspapers and journalists.

Negotiating better sponsorship deals to get the maximum deals for your club.

Better younger players in general.

A new players attribute called loyalty which would work for both hard work on field and off the field issues.

The ability to skip through seasons without going on holidays.

The option of a instant result button coded within the game and which actually works with a lot of added features.

More news from other leagues.

Better and more coded updates to international management.

The ability of you being able to talk to the press at any given time with you as manager taking the first step to talk to the press rather than the press asking you questions.

Player taping which means talking to the press and convincing players to join your team.

When board takeovers are completed there needs to be more detailed info on how much the new owners are going to pump into team.

A significant change when you achieve top four in a league which means Champions Cup and getting new players to join you because of that.

Whilst running leagues with view only and the ability to go into that league at any given time. The option of bouncing into a new league at any given time without waiting for a year with adding that league.

If a player wants more game time the option to ask the player how many games he wants to start to get happy again, a specific number. 

Half of this stuff actually exists: inbox subscriptions, customisable news for other leagues , an instant result button (FM Touch or custom skins which surface the instant result functionality in the game proper),  a (hidden) loyalty attribute, players being significantly more likely to move to you if you're playing in the Champions League cup

The rest mostly concerns things I agree with (if the player has a specific number of games they want to play, they should tell you; there should be more opportunity to proactively tell players why they're not getting games and players should be more understanding anyway) but it's mostly fixing existing functionality and whilst I still don't think it works particularly well, SI definitely have invested time in the player communications area in recent games.

I think your post pretty neatly demonstrates why SI doesn't devote even more time to non-match engine functionality: there's so much of it that even some of the relatively small proportion of players that actually care about those details don't realise half of them exist! And time spent developing more convoluted transfer rumours for everybody to ignore is time not spent fixing glaringly obvious and presumably relatively straightforward-to-fix bugs (opposition "key man" is on the bench, U21 captain replacement suggestions are all over the place) that make you question whether there are similar alarming holes in places where it's not obvious like how players' attributes are interpreted by the match engine.

From a personal point I'd like to see more being done in regard to international management to bring it up to speed with club management. 

It probably won't happen but I'd love SI to prove me wrong.

20 minutes ago, gavo01 said:

From a personal point I'd like to see more being done in regard to international management to bring it up to speed with club management. 

As much as I agree with the sentiment here, I question what else they could bring to the table for international management..

1 hour ago, gavo01 said:

Agree with this.

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

As much as I agree with the sentiment here, I question what else they could bring to the table for international management..

It's hard to quantify to be honest.  I don't think there's any concrete feature missing that needs to be added for international management, but it has always seemed to be missing something.  It doesn't have the same buzz as normal management.  It has improved in previous editions, but stuff like not really having a contract, and very little fanfare put around having a role like that.  Almost seems like you've just offered to help out in a role rather than having a standalone one, particularly when you're not managing a club side at the same time.  I don't think there's much to add, but I also don't think you'd need to do too much to give it a bit more life.  

Here are 3 things that I feel could improve international management:

A pre match training schedule. This is one of the major missing points. There could be a potential for familiarity to be slightly quicker with this added in.

Better player interaction. At the moment it's almost non existent. The only times you talk to a player is when he gets injured or when you ask a player to reconsider his retirement. I would like some more options here. For example, Suggesting to a player he should leave/move clubs to increase his chances of playing for his chosen national team. 

Pre job interviews. These are very rare. You mainly get offered the job without an interview. 

These are small things, but again, would bring it in line with club management.

56 minutes ago, gavo01 said:

A pre match training schedule. This is one of the major missing points. There could be a potential for familiarity to be slightly quicker with this added in.

Better player interaction. At the moment it's almost non existent. The only times you talk to a player is when he gets injured or when you ask a player to reconsider his retirement. I would like some more options here. For example, Suggesting to a player he should leave/move clubs to increase his chances of playing for his chosen national team. 

Pre job interviews. These are very rare. You mainly get offered the job without an interview. 

Good shouts there to be honest, all of the above would be nice.

Player unhappiness is too easy for players to become. Player understandings of their specific roles is key to further develop the game into. Players need to understand why they are not playing more easily and shouldn´t moan about it if there are better players around at the club. And for player roles, players need to understand that they are back-ups or rotation players and therefore not demand so much or get unhappy so quick. It would also be a nice touch to be able to talk to specific players ahead of a season and talk to them about what you are expecting or even not expecting from them. In the same way that you have a squad meeting ahead of a season you should be able to have a specific player meeting with whomever player you might want to have a chat with and set season expectations for them.

And the good old GK back-up discussion. If a goalie is a back-up set on your roles then he is a back-up, period. He shouldn´t get unhappy just because he isn´t playing. In fact each player that you place as back-ups should understand that role, which IRL means only playing when large majority of players are injured. And it would also be a good touch to the game if you had too set specific roles for each player ahead of a season, in the case they are not happy with squad roles ahead of a season they would let you know and you would get rid of them. 

• Administrators

Our coders are compartmentalised into certain areas of the game. The match team works on the match, the competition and rule group work on exactly that, media team work on the media etc. There's only limited fluidity between the teams as the code is entirely different, so for every version the work on each area is balanced in such a way that the improvements are made to each and every area. The media doesn't suffer by the amount of work done on the match and vice-versa. From some comments we read on these forums there seems to be an impression if one area gets an overhaul, everything else is ignored. That's not and has never been the case.

People don't tend to notice some of the changes made 'under the hood' so to speak in some areas. The changes in AI from when I first started on FM (over ten years ago) compared to now is just incredible. But as always there's improvements to be made and we strive to do as many of these as we realistically can without affecting the balance of the game negatively for each new version. 

23 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

Player unhappiness is too easy for players to become. Player understandings of their specific roles is key to further develop the game into. Players need to understand why they are not playing more easily and shouldn´t moan about it if there are better players around at the club. And for player roles, players need to understand that they are back-ups or rotation players and therefore not demand so much or get unhappy so quick. It would also be a nice touch to be able to talk to specific players ahead of a season and talk to them about what you are expecting or even not expecting from them. In the same way that you have a squad meeting ahead of a season you should be able to have a specific player meeting with whomever player you might want to have a chat with and set season expectations for them.

20 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

And the good old GK back-up discussion. If a goalie is a back-up set on your roles then he is a back-up, period. He shouldn´t get unhappy just because he isn´t playing. In fact each player that you place as back-ups should understand that role, which IRL means only playing when large majority of players are injured. And it would also be a good touch to the game if you had too set specific roles for each player ahead of a season, in the case they are not happy with squad roles ahead of a season they would let you know and you would get rid of them. 

and the good old backup discussion hasn't changed.  A backup player is part of the first team squad and expects to play some games (Around 8-10 a season) which is then modified by his personality and how good he perceives himself to be compared to other players.

The game is unlikely to change to accommodate your perception of how it should work so you need to adapt your thinking to match how the game works.

Also, just because you deem a player a backup, doesn't mean that player will or should accept that and be happy... he has a personality and will have goals, they will want to play...

I can see a common theme in your complaints is that you don't like players acting realistically as human beings and simply want them to do as you say without reacting at all... curious.

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Also, just because you deem a player a backup, doesn't mean that player will or should accept that and be happy... he has a personality and will have goals, they will want to play...

I can see a common theme in your complaints is that you don't like players acting realistically as human beings and simply want them to do as you say without reacting at all... curious.

this is all true but there are indeed backup goalkeepers who never play and don't expect to. the guy was a sub for david seaman i forgot his name, and that legend of Lyon wh was 13 years in the club as backup goalkeeper... 

that being said, I never had problems with it. if guy is complaining i sell or loan and find another one... 

@FootballTrainer If you don't like it sir (although you are probably a teen), go and create your football manager video game.
Yes, assemble your team of coders and try it. So that we can see how close yours is to perfection...

What, am i being too harsh???
"The ability to skip through seasons without going on holidays." <--- Sure. Just wait for another 25-50 years till we create quantum computers for personal use...

Look, FM isn't perfect. Nothing is perfect in life. The game needs improvement in many areas, sure. But, 90% of your suggestions are irrational or already in the game.

General interaction is still absolute rubbish in game and needs looked at for next year. The questions and answers when talking to players and the media are just ridiculous and boring, it needs a complete overhaul.

I would have to strongly disagree with you.  Each version brings it's challenges of keeping the game realistic towards todays world in the football game.  Rules are always changing and they do get implemented in this game E.g. Brexit and maybe soon a Grexit as well, who knows will the euro still exist in time.

Don't forget Contract changes to leagues
Don't forget Scouting changes
Don't forget financial changes
Don't forget Youth systems
Don't forget Staff changes
Don't forget just don't forget it won't stop as long as this game exists.

As for the match engine i've been a contentious door knocker for changes.  There are still match engine changes that need to be implemented.

I don't know what to say to you my friend.  But please read the changes list next time you post.

On 05/03/2017 at 03:59, FootballTrainer said:

t´s a game (FM18) that everybody looks forward to seeing and we (a large majority) who skip through matches at top speed we want improvements on other areas of the game. I can´t think of a better argument than that it´s SI who get paid for bringing in new ideas and launching them, therefore the responsibility lays with them coming up with brilliant ideas. As it is now the same old same old argument comes around when launching a new game from SI, in line with like this, ah the match engine has seen large improvements this year around. Really? Is that it?

I'm sorry but me who speeds through matches at light speed, does not agree with a single thing you've raised. You can speak for yourself but don't pretend to speak for the majority please.

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 12:44, FootballTrainer said:

Each version makes FM better and better and so has this one but I get the sense that the improvements are being based on matches and match engines and therefore the game improvements in general have stopped. There is not much happening apart from the match engine things to be honest (the game functions in the same manner almost as FM 15 otherwise. There is a vast need of getting more options to be able to click on and more improvements as to made for the game itself and not match improvements all the time. Because to be frank apart from the match tweaks with every new version there just isn´t that much happening.

And yet you were in another post saying the social feed is a "worthless addition". that was a new feature not linked to the ME... i don't like it and wish for more ME changes... but you want these kind of things.. then moan about them. It's posts like yours that make SI think people do want social feeds and manager avatars. Lots of things in your list would be just as worthless as the social feed.

The overall feel is that the match engine updates have got further development than other areas of the game. And that´s a good thing too, but going from that kind of graphics and then trying to make something realistic on match engine? No. Ok so if it were like on FIFA graphics, then one would enjoy watching matches. On another note game modifying is vastly needed apart from match engine programmes. There is a lot you could do with the things that already exist in the game and further develop. And if the basic outline is that the general part of the game is fine as it is then why not take the match engine levels to another level and have it like FIFA graphics? 

I may have chipped in with some things that weren´t brilliant ideas but the general feel is that apart from matches there are somethings missing in the basic element of the game. A lot is already good and exists but needs further development upon. Another step for the game would be to introduce board profiles and more expanded director of football profiles, and then take it thereby like adding that you could be a director of football for a team etcetera. And in the same way that you can create a manager you could create an own player (s) etcetera. This years addition looks solid when creating a club so the natural step would be the be a chairman too. You see, there is a lot of things that could be expanded upon.

. There is a lot you could do with the things that already exist in the game and further develop. And if the basic outline is that the general part of the game is fine as it is then why not take the match engine levels to another level and have it like FIFA graphics? 

Because that would exclude a great many low end computers, something that again would affect their sales figures. I think SI games did a survey about this a few years back and was surprised by the amount of players that was still playing FM on pretty low end computers. The thing is that FM's core buyers are usually not your average gamer (I assume). They range from teens to players well into their sixties and seventies. Not all of them will have state of the art equipment.

Another step for the game would be to introduce board profiles and more expanded director of football profiles, and then take it thereby like adding that you could be a director of football for a team etcetera. And in the same way that you can create a manager you could create an own player (s) etcetera. This years addition looks solid when creating a club so the natural step would be the be a chairman too. You see, there is a lot of things that could be expanded upon.

Oh oh. You dared to go there. Now wait for the it's called FOOTBALL MANAGER not chairman manager brigade to go mental. 

Oh wait. I am one of those!

ITS CALLED FOOTBALL MANAGER, NOT CHAIRMAN MANAGER!

9 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

The overall feel is that the match engine updates have got further development than other areas of the game. And that´s a good thing too, but going from that kind of graphics and then trying to make something realistic on match engine? No. Ok so if it were like on FIFA graphics, then one would enjoy watching matches. On another note game modifying is vastly needed apart from match engine programmes. There is a lot you could do with the things that already exist in the game and further develop. And if the basic outline is that the general part of the game is fine as it is then why not take the match engine levels to another level and have it like FIFA graphics? 

I may have chipped in with some things that weren´t brilliant ideas but the general feel is that apart from matches there are somethings missing in the basic element of the game. A lot is already good and exists but needs further development upon. Another step for the game would be to introduce board profiles and more expanded director of football profiles, and then take it thereby like adding that you could be a director of football for a team etcetera. And in the same way that you can create a manager you could create an own player (s) etcetera. This years addition looks solid when creating a club so the natural step would be the be a chairman too. You see, there is a lot of things that could be expanded upon.

Your points are all over the place tbh and you don't seem to have a good understanding of the game at all.

Many people including myself do enjoy watching the matches, some even watch full matches which takes around 60+ minutes.  Yes the graphics aren't like Fifa but a lot has gone into the graphics on FM which you don't seem to appreciate, maybe you would if you watched the games?

You've again mentioned chairman/board profiles despite being advised earlier in the thread that they already exist albeit they are hidden from the user.  I can't see a user being offered a DOF job simply because the whole point of FM is to manage a team, not be a DOF but never say never it might happen one day.  Being a chairman on the other hand always has and always will be a rubbish idea despite users suggesting it every year since FM began.  The simple fact is as a chairman there just isn't enough gameplay to keep a user occupied.  The last time a forum member raised it and attempted to come up with gameplay he succeeded in suggesting around 60 minutes of play at best.

If you have more detailed suggestions though the place for them is the features forum where the pros & cons of each can be discussed.

1 hour ago, dieu said:

Because that would exclude a great many low end computers, something that again would affect their sales figures. I think SI games did a survey about this a few years back and was surprised by the amount of players that was still playing FM on pretty low end computers. The thing is that FM's core buyers are usually not your average gamer (I assume). They range from teens to players well into their sixties and seventies. Not all of them will have state of the art equipment.

60 and 70 year olds play FM? Now that's what i consider hardcore :D

I can see what talking trainer is saying In the sense that I only watch matches In 2D so really haven't got much care for the graphics or the match engine, and they do seem to spend the bulk of their time improving this but I know I'm massively In the minority so this doesn't bother me. Unlike talking trainer though I watch my matches comprehensively on normal speed and strongly disagree that the majority skip through matches at top speed, this completely negates the point of a mangement sim for me.

I think SI are doing a marvellous job the game has come on leaps and bounds, there are changes I'd like to have seen for 17 but I know they will be sorted or at least attempted to be In future additions. If not 18 then maybe 19 I think the Interface could use a massive overhaul not that this one Isn't fantastic but just to keep It fresh.

There are some changes I'm dissapointed that haven't been looked at, If a player gets sent off for a horror tackle In the third minute and then I lose 3-0 In this game which was against my arch rivals this player shouldn't be asking for more first team oppurtunities 2 days later he should be on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness. Players complaining about first team oppurtunites really does need looking at especially when teams are doing really It Is starting to get ridiculous.

Players should be able to hold clubs at ransom sometimes like Payet done with West Ham, especially If the player Is clearly above the level of the club he plays for, keeping a clearly unhappy player around should have a detremental effect on the players around him. At the moment as a soon as the clubs you rejected bids from lose interest In your player he becomes happy as Larry to stay this Is not realistic.

The international management idea mentioned on here Is a great idea one I never thought of myself and one I hope SI takes a serious look at. One more thing Is that I think the staff and player interactions could be better, also If you are offering staff a lot more money for a different role they should be more inclined to accept as let's face It staff don't earn anywhere near what players do and money talks.

38 minutes ago, Kingkestrel said:

I can see what talking trainer is saying In the sense that I only watch matches In 2D so really haven't got much care for the graphics or the match engine, and they do seem to spend the bulk of their time improving this but I know I'm massively In the minority so this doesn't bother me.

i think you are confusing match engine with 3d representation of it. match engine is one and same and it doesn't matter if you watch 3d,2d, or skip with text only. it is the core of the game and needs constant attention as SI is doing. i am not always in agreement how, but i am sure they do as much as possible. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/03/2017 at 13:14, gavo01 said:

YES!!!  The simulation of the international management is quite deficient, mainly in the part of the interaction with the players and in the part of the training. Fix it please. This reduces the simulation experience.

I get so sick of people saying "they make us buy FM each year and its only a data patch from last year...." 

FFS how much does it cost you to buy FM?

and how many hours of game play do you get from that £30

some people dont deserve to play FM or any other game for that matter

AND if you are going to post stuff like this have a look in the forum for the thread about ideas for FM18, its not hard to find!

rant over, i'll get back in me box.

It's not so much the price of it - to some people that's still a lot of money, despite thet ime you'll likely get out of it.  It's the fact that you bought it at all.  A lot of people complain about "x and y are happening every year".  If I kept buying something and it kept disappointing me, I'd probably just not buy it anymore and move onto something else.  

Archived