Pepe vs Austria - 20:00GMT

bestbrother

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top means playing Belgium or Italy, we want to come 2nd. :D

Italy have won the group. Can't play us. Will probably be Belgium

The advantage of winning the group is you go into the easier half of the draw. One half is going to contain Italy, France, Germany.

The other half will have Spain, England, and winner of Group F

That penalty.

Joao Moutinho should have walked up to Ronaldo and said "Let me take it, you're angry, you'll miss it".

Another great stat by the commentator. Ronaldo 36 tournamnet freekicks 0 goals. Bale 2 tournament freekicks 2 goals.

That penalty.

Joao Moutinho should have walked up to Ronaldo and said "Let me take it, you're angry, you'll miss it".

Another great stat by the commentator. Ronaldo 36 tournamnet freekicks 0 goals. Bale 2 tournament freekicks 2 goals.

He just needs Hart to throw one in the net for him. Maybe we'll see that in the knockouts.

He just needs Hart to throw one in the net for him. Maybe we'll see that in the knockouts.

I honestly doubt Portugal will even qualify for the knockouts. Even if they do, they'll need to win a game the earliest they can play us is the quarter finals.

20 shots from Ronaldo this tournament. 4 on target. Impressive.

At least half of those must have been blocked. Like today, there were several of them that would obviously get blocked, but he has a crack anyway. Think he played well today, though, despite the misses. Portugal clearly should have won the match, and Austria have been pretty poor so far. Can thank Portugal's poor finishes for the 0-0, not their own defence.

Archived