Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.2.1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand, but that is still insane.

Especially since according to the stats Rudar held the ball for 38.7 minutes (43% of 90), leaving Celtic 51.3 minutes to manage 46 shots.

Yes, but it's quite possible to have multiple shots in the one attack due to rebounds, etc.

Nothing quite brings out a serial saver/reloader than a save game time issue.

I seriously doubt it's serial saver/reloaders complaining. But we'll get back to that.

What I'm stunned by is your rude comments about people complaining about a serious issue, having already discussed in the past possible reasons it could render the game unplayable. As previously mentioned, I save after every game, as it's the only way I can play the game without fear of losing progress. If not for being able to save after each game, I simply can't play the game. Buggy longer saving times after it already being fixed is more than just frustrating, and is to be completely honest seriously undermining my confidence in SI for what has been, to be blunt about it, a poor release of FM15 overall, in terms of both game bugs and match engine issues since the official release, on top of which this issue has now occurred twice. For a company I hold in such high regard, this can be forgiven, but only if they are mature about it, and get it fixed immediately. The patches seem to be doing the job fixing other issues, but this one occurring twice is genuinely worrying.

As for the whole "they're only saver/reloaders", I seriously doubt it. Saving is taking much longer, but loading seems to be really quick on this version, there are no problems there. I think the level of complaints can be explained by some people suffering 5 minute save times, with the bar near the end. Some might even think it's crashed during the process. Sudden, large increases in saving time on it's own can be annoying.

Ultimately trying to state "oh, but they're just [group you don't like]" is just a "look over there tactic" though, this is a problem, and needs to be dealt with immediately.

Still a few things needing tidied up in the ME.

Players diving whenever another player goes near them, it looks like they've been shot each time and just so unrealistic.

WB's or wingers never seem to cross when they have plenty of space/time to do so, they just seem to wait until a defender closes them down and then either attemps to cross or dribble round the defender by which time they've lost the opportunity to cross.

Strikers turn about as slow as tankers in the box and when they finally get round to facing the goals, they just shoot willy nilly without even realising there are 2-3 men stood right infront of them, they seem oblivious to the fact there's absolutely zero room to take a shot but hey ho, we'll try anyway.

Why does a player standing out on the wing allow a ball to slowly go past him within 5 yards and out for a throw in, when it was easier to take 3 steps and stop the ball from going out, just ridiculous ?

Still got superhuman goalies from tiny wee clubs making saves only De Gea would be prod of, unrealistic.

Is there any point playing this game with a elite club? All that happens is the opposition plays ultra defensive and as the hard coded back four gives you no space to play, coupled with the frankly hilarious forwards lack of movement you just end up with game after game of turgid football scoring from set pieces or pinball in the box. Seriously if anyone thinks this is even close to top level football then they are deluded, there is no runs from midfield, the only movement up front is a slight drop towards midfield which is why the 'gurus' tell you to play support roles up front to help exaggerate the lack of forward movement. Where are the reverse passes for the straight runs to angled balls? quick one twos? where is the forwards movement towards the ball then back away? the second striker making the reverse movement to the first strikers run? Its like watching non league or even Sunday morning football. The only players that make driving runs forward are full backs and wingers because the hard coded back fours mean that forwards do not run forwards, when in real life a forward will play right up against a defender and look to move laterally and spin in behind in conjunction with the ball carrier the forwards in this game just stand there.

I seriously doubt it's serial saver/reloaders complaining. But we'll get back to that.

What I'm stunned by is your rude comments about people complaining about a serious issue, having already discussed in the past possible reasons it could render the game unplayable. As previously mentioned, I save after every game, as it's the only way I can play the game without fear of losing progress. If not for being able to save after each game, I simply can't play the game. Buggy longer saving times after it already being fixed is more than just frustrating, and is to be completely honest seriously undermining my confidence in SI for what has been, to be blunt about it, a poor release of FM15 overall, in terms of both game bugs and match engine issues since the official release, on top of which this issue has now occurred twice. For a company I hold in such high regard, this can be forgiven, but only if they are mature about it, and get it fixed immediately. The patches seem to be doing the job fixing other issues, but this one occurring twice is genuinely worrying.

As for the whole "they're only saver/reloaders", I seriously doubt it. Saving is taking much longer, but loading seems to be really quick on this version, there are no problems there. I think the level of complaints can be explained by some people suffering 5 minute save times, with the bar near the end. Some might even think it's crashed during the process. Sudden, large increases in saving time on it's own can be annoying.

Ultimately trying to state "oh, but they're just [group you don't like]" is just a "look over there tactic" though, this is a problem, and needs to be dealt with immediately.

'Unplayable' - probably the most annoying word used on this forum and rarely ever used appropriately. Unplayable is either a game that doesn't start up, or a game that gives you so much frustration when playing it is isn't worth bothering with. A slight increase in saving times doesn't make it 'unplayable' it's just an annoyance, and how annoying it is depends on how often you save the game and how good your PC is. I'd say saving times on mine have gone up around 30 seconds although I have added a couple of leagues into my save so some or all of the increase is probably down to that.

Now I've seen probably around 10-15 people posting about increased saving times in the GD section of this forum (I'm there's more in the bugs forum), I've seen a few more complain about it on the Steam forums. Now I was never very good at maths but that doesn't seem to add up to a very high number... So if I had to categorize this issue in terms of severity I'd probably put it in the 'low severity' bracket. Hardly the mass-epidemic that some users are trying to portray it to be.

Your comment about this issue re-appearing again that in your eyes is so inexplicable is just poorly thought out. How do you know it hasn't been caused by something completely different this time? You seem to be presuming that the previous fix has just broken when it could be down to a completely new issue. I don't see how it's 'genuinely worrying' at all, as has already been stated many times SI can't replicate everyone's hardware, if you compare the amount of complaints about saving post-patch compared to release (when there were dozens of complaints) then I'd say it's pretty clear it's only affecting some users, not all or at least not noticeably so.

SI will no doubt be looking into it and there'll hopefully be a hotfix soon after Christmas, it's not like they're ignoring your problem. But seriously demanding a problem be fixed immediately just because it affects you more than other people is crazy.

'Unplayable' - probably the most annoying word used on this forum and rarely ever used appropriately. Unplayable is either a game that doesn't start up, or a game that gives you so much frustration when playing it is isn't worth bothering with. A slight increase in saving times doesn't make it 'unplayable' it's just an annoyance, and how annoying it is depends on how often you save the game and how good your PC is. I'd say saving times on mine have gone up around 30 seconds although I have added a couple of leagues into my save so some or all of the increase is probably down to that.

Now I've seen probably around 10-15 people posting about increased saving times in the GD section of this forum (I'm there's more in the bugs forum), I've seen a few more complain about it on the Steam forums. Now I was never very good at maths but that doesn't seem to add up to a very high number... So if I had to categorize this issue in terms of severity I'd probably put it in the 'low severity' bracket. Hardly the mass-epidemic that some users are trying to portray it to be.

Your comment about this issue re-appearing again that in your eyes is so inexplicable is just poorly thought out. How do you know it hasn't been caused by something completely different this time? You seem to be presuming that the previous fix has just broken when it could be down to a completely new issue. I don't see how it's 'genuinely worrying' at all, as has already been stated many times SI can't replicate everyone's hardware, if you compare the amount of complaints about saving post-patch compared to release (when there were dozens of complaints) then I'd say it's pretty clear it's only affecting some users, not all or at least not noticeably so.

SI will no doubt be looking into it and there'll hopefully be a hotfix soon after Christmas, it's not like they're ignoring your problem. But seriously demanding a problem be fixed immediately just because it affects you more than other people is crazy.

In the context of video games this definition works quite well:

Unplayable: That cannot be played, or is so tedious, complicated, buggy, etc. as to discourage or preclude playing.

This fits the saving bug perfectly. It has rendered playing the game so annoying that it is in effect unplayable at this point, as it was before they fixed it.

As for the numbers, the question comes down to how many people are actually going to post about it, and the numbers that aren't just going to think it's normal (some people might just not pay attention, or do something else while it's saving). Maybe it's an issue that only affects some, who knows. The simple point though is that it's a serious issue, and there are a considerable number of people complaining.

It may well have been caused by something completely different, but the simple point is having already suffered such a large issue, they should be testing their patches before putting them out. They don't offer the ability to roll back patches, and as such it is expected that they aren't rolling out hotbreaks instead of hotfixes. In this case I really wish it just hadn't updated, as it's only served to break something that was working. As much as the odd issue at release is understandable, the point where people just go "well, these things happen" on recurring issues simply isn't acceptable. If they can't prevent such issues with releases, they surely need more testing staff, because at this time it's clearly not to an acceptable standard.

It has rendered playing the game so annoying that it is in effect unplayable at this point, as it was before they fixed it.

Not for me it hasn't. And apparently not for the 25,708 playing the game right now...

The simple point though is that it's a serious issue, and there are a considerable number of people complaining.

Not as many as there were when the previous saving problem existed, not even close. I think that makes it pretty obvious that its not affecting everyone.

they should be testing their patches before putting them out.

You seem to have totally ignored the point about it not being within SI's capabilities to test a patch on every hardware combination in the world.

Overall there isn't much left to say. SI will look into and fix it no doubt, if we could just do away with all the hyperbole then everything will be just rosy.

Not for me it hasn't. And apparently not for the 25,708 playing the game right now...

That's not actually that many. Also not particularly relevant to the discussion. It's causing problems, and has rendered it unplayable for some customers.

Not as many as there were when the previous saving problem existed, not even close. I think that makes it pretty obvious that its not affecting everyone.

Not as many people would be playing, and the issue doesn't seem to be to the same extent as last time. At this point we don't know if it's something that has happened across the board or not. It might just be some, but it may just have gone unnoticed by some for whatever reason (previously discussed).

You seem to have totally ignored the point about it not being within SI's capabilities to test a patch on every hardware combination in the world.

This is not an isolated issue, they should test thoroughly enough that such problems shouldn't occur on such a scale more than once, whether the cause is related or not.

Overall there isn't much left to say. SI will look into and fix it no doubt, if we could just do away with all the hyperbole then everything will be just rosy.

It isn't hyperbole at this point. FM15's release has overall been poor. There are numerous issues, and whilst they are getting through them, many are still present. For there to be repeats of old ones from a recent patch just isn't acceptable at this point, and the shear number of issues, and the time it's taking to "polish" them off is just insulting at this point. This is more the straw breaking the camels back kind of issue, than this one alone.

Is there any point playing this game with a elite club? All that happens is the opposition plays ultra defensive and as the hard coded back four gives you no space to play, coupled with the frankly hilarious forwards lack of movement you just end up with game after game of turgid football scoring from set pieces or pinball in the box. Seriously if anyone thinks this is even close to top level football then they are deluded, there is no runs from midfield, the only movement up front is a slight drop towards midfield which is why the 'gurus' tell you to play support roles up front to help exaggerate the lack of forward movement. Where are the reverse passes for the straight runs to angled balls? quick one twos? where is the forwards movement towards the ball then back away? the second striker making the reverse movement to the first strikers run? Its like watching non league or even Sunday morning football. The only players that make driving runs forward are full backs and wingers because the hard coded back fours mean that forwards do not run forwards, when in real life a forward will play right up against a defender and look to move laterally and spin in behind in conjunction with the ball carrier the forwards in this game just stand there.

You might want to check out the tactics section, as it sounds like you need help. :)

As for me, so far-so good......played only 1 match with this newest update, the result was 1-2, so I start hoping SI guys finally fixed the "too many goals in lower level/division matches" problem, (at least by full match views), which was the most annoying to me by now, due the lack of realism, which is so important for/in football manager games.

GO SI GO!!!

no they havent fixed it at all, patch after patch, tactic after tactic, goals everywhere! is it that hard like i use to not care, but this **** still happens seriously its turning this game to **** how hard is it to fix, go back to the amount of goals scored in basically every football manager before this, beat aston villa 3-1 away then lose to qpr at home 5-0 yeah **** off

5851a7d51ef8db4d1bc9b854bf2369e0.png

I smell match-fixing... (AI vs AI).

The condition of players play a big part. Go arrange a game with a team with fitness at around 70% or so during preseason and you will definitely get big wins.

I always do this during preseason to build up morale and fitness.

After updating the game with 15.2 and hotfix today I can't any longer use different tones (Agressive, Cautious etc) when talking with my board and staff, but can still do so with players.

This is the same for old saves and a new one.

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere, so I decided to ask if it's intentional or a bug.

If there's something to hotfix, SI will when they have a solution. There aren't any critical issues with the ME though.

There is nothing wrong. Please dont change a thing:D

The ''too many shots'' thing, i just dont have it, in all of my three current saves.

The m.e. is great, responsive, logic and feels real.

Still think that there is a problem with players finishing even for top strikers with good stats in the current patch. Just played three friendlies :

Game 1 : Shots 22 On Target 5 Goals 1

Game 2 : Shots 36 On Target 13 Goals 2

Game 3 : Shots 19 On Target 10 Goals 3

Tried various formations and set up's in these three games. Ironically I scored two in the last game when I switched to one up front,. A central solo striker does seem to perform better than two.

In the previous patch I think finishing was spot on but it really does seem that right now far too many easy chances are being missed compared with chances created. I don't think I have ever in the history of FM had 36 shots!!!

I also looked through a whole season regarding crosses as I felt that crossing had been nuked somewhat or more than likely successful crossing. The patch came in pretty much half way through my last season so it was a good season to check it. Interestingly my team actually seemed to make more crosses "after" the patch but far less found their target than pre patch therefore giving the performance tab an awful lot of red dots!!

It seems that in both crossing and shooting efforts (for me) have "increased" post patch but conversion rates are lower hence poorer finishing rather than a decrease in chance rate and/or better defending.

Shots/chances and conversion rates for me at least were far more realistic pre patch.

Narrow/wide isn't something that's working. I have whole team (red ones) on "play narrower" and AMRLs have "sit narrower" PI. This doesn't look narrow to me. Especially when I look at real-football examples

jnsdba.jpg

Atletico and Dortmund, on the other hand, look like this

Article-7-AtletiBarca-3.jpg

leverkusens-narrow-play1.png?w=520&h=265

And, my personal favorite when talking about narrow play - Mainz:

mspwja.png

It's definitely not my tactics, since I have Counter as a team mentality, so, my team should be really narrow, since this mentality has narrow default width.

Roaming and off the ball movement could use some improvement, players without the ball are too robotic and one-dimensional, although the ones with the ball look way more creative than ever, which is a good thing.

Also, the whole fluidity concept seems vague, since in common football analysis, it is commonly used for just one part of what it does in FM - difference in "mentalities", and not creativity. So, Atletico would be very fluid, since their mentalities are pretty similar, but Atletico and high (even medium) creativity can not be used in the same sentence. Very fluid, on the other hand, doesn't give 2 banks of four, but something like "fluid" defense, which colludes with their philosophy.

Just my 2 Cents

1.Can SI, Please do something about Holiday mode, its been the same for years. I want to able to apply to National and Club teams, I don't want to sign new contracts. Can it be set up like a mobile or something when something important pops up it stops, like player meetings cause there pissed with something, this crap with missing meetings is BS. Do you think Brian Clough had this problem, he turned up Fridays or Saturdays and it was after a game that players called to his office.

2. Side Panels.. Seriously you tried this years ago, it was pants then and guess what, it still is.Was way better with all the options on top. More Screen Space. Everything looks like its squashed together and I'm playing on a 32 inch Screen, Wouldn't like to see the game on a smaller one.

3. Loads of other gripes but Life is too Short. FM16 better be sweet because this years looks like an Old Crap Game from the 90's when every tom,dick and harry studio was bringing out management games

Narrow/wide isn't something that's working. I have whole team (red ones) on "play narrower" and AMRLs have "sit narrower" PI. This doesn't look narrow to me. Especially when I look at real-football examples

jnsdba.jpg

Atletico and Dortmund, on the other hand, look like this

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong and this was changed, but your width basically applies mostly to the width when in possession/attacking. Naturally, when you defend, there's other factors that go into this: The opposition, who might be playing narrow or spread the width of the pitch, and talking about the pitch, the width of the pitch itself.

In your above screenshot, what good would that do if your players on your right flank wearing the shirts number 13 and 7 would tuck inside? That'd leave tons of space on the flanks and the opponent who is obviously trying to exploit the width of the pitch would have players going forward unmonitored (players 11 and 29 on the flanks opposing the current ball carrier, in particular number 11 as he's basically approaching your final third). A simple ball switching flanks could then be a real threat and unsettle your defense. It's a dynamic thing that needs to be monitored (the distance in between players forming the defensding lines needn't get to large unless there is an error in concentration, positioning, etc.), and I don't think any team in football would operate hugely differently.

It's not a question of results of my actions, I am willing to leave tons of space on the flanks, but the ME won't quite let me do that. It's the same with AI, I haven't seen narrow positioning in FM15 at all. And yet, Mainz (for the last two seasons) did leave the whole flank for a season or two. That's a risk they were willing to take in order to overload the other flank, where the ball is. ME is too limited in areas that are crucial for representing modern football (width, distance between the lines, pressing).

As for width applying only to attacking width, it definitely doesn't seem like a good representation of football. It just doesn't make any sense (not saying it's wrong, just that it doesn't make sense).

Still think that there is a problem with players finishing even for top strikers with good stats in the current patch. Just played three friendlies :

Game 1 : Shots 22 On Target 5 Goals 1

Game 2 : Shots 36 On Target 13 Goals 2

Game 3 : Shots 19 On Target 10 Goals 3

Tried various formations and set up's in these three games. Ironically I scored two in the last game when I switched to one up front,. A central solo striker does seem to perform better than two.

In the previous patch I think finishing was spot on but it really does seem that right now far too many easy chances are being missed compared with chances created. I don't think I have ever in the history of FM had 36 shots!!!

I also looked through a whole season regarding crosses as I felt that crossing had been nuked somewhat or more than likely successful crossing. The patch came in pretty much half way through my last season so it was a good season to check it. Interestingly my team actually seemed to make more crosses "after" the patch but far less found their target than pre patch therefore giving the performance tab an awful lot of red dots!!

It seems that in both crossing and shooting efforts (for me) have "increased" post patch but conversion rates are lower hence poorer finishing rather than a decrease in chance rate and/or better defending.

Shots/chances and conversion rates for me at least were far more realistic pre patch.

I'd definitely have to agree with you here. My tactic is creating some really good chances for my team but they just aren't taking them and most are missing the target even when shooting from around the six yard box with no one in front of them. And I'm confident that this isn't because of something that I'm doing wrong because I'm seeing the AI have exactly the same problem. Players also seem to be far keener to take pot shots than they did prior to 15.2.0 being released which I feel is contributing to the increase in the number of shots being taken.

Is it just me that's having this issue, but for U21 & Uefa Youth League games, as Chelsea, my u21 manager is only picking u21 players and regens to fill the squad, he never picks under 18 players, even thought i only have 4 u21 players in the whole u21 squad, is there anyway to fix this? Beginning to really frustrate me.

Is it just me that's having this issue, but for U21 & Uefa Youth League games, as Chelsea, my u21 manager is only picking u21 players and regens to fill the squad, he never picks under 18 players, even thought i only have 4 u21 players in the whole u21 squad, is there anyway to fix this? Beginning to really frustrate me.

In FM14 I sacked my U19 manager when he had hoarded 90 odd players for the U19s. He still only had 2 keepers though.

s it just me that's having this issue, but for U21 & Uefa Youth League games, as Chelsea, my u21 manager is only picking u21 players and regens to fill the squad, he never picks under 18 players, even thought i only have 4 u21 players in the whole u21 squad, is there anyway to fix this? Beginning to really frustrate me.

FM 15 easy? never!! this game is completely realistic. you are winning almost all the games and scoring 98 goals in 29 games (3.38 goals per game) but it's not unrealistic!! it happens in real life all the time.

Other notable results that didn't make it on that screenshot:

Man Utd - Chelsea (capital one cup) 5-0

Tottenham - Man Utd 5-4 (only loss of the season)

Everton - Man Utd 1-4

:lol:

And Juan Mata is playing like he's bugged:

G3HD57O.jpg

17 in 21 league games, 20 in 23 total. 16 assists. :confused:

First season with Man Utd, goals galore. I feel like I'm "exploiting" the game, for lack of a better word. It seems a bit too easy (yes, I realize I'm Man Utd but my point stands)

Yep, I agree. You can turn any of the top four English sides into the dominant side in Europe within a few seasons. Bordering on FM12 levels of easiness IMO. Lower levels are more competitve hence me starting an unemployed save recently, much more enjoyable than winning every match with Arsenal :)

The beta ME, despite all it's bugs, actually seemed harder and more fun with a top side, at least that was my experience anyway.

Seriously AI is absolutely easy to exploit. In a premier league match AI Chelsea scored 1-0 against me in the first half and changed their solid 4-2-1-2-1 for a overload and suicide 4-2-4 to try to make more goals. obviously i exploited their gaps in flanks and won 5-1... this is so stupid and makes no sense imo.

Seriously AI is absolutely easy to exploit. In a premier league match AI Chelsea scored 1-0 against me in the first half and changed their solid 4-2-1-2-1 for a overload and suicide 4-2-4 to try to make more goals. obviously i exploited their gaps in flanks and won 5-1... this is so stupid and makes no sense imo.

If you could up load the pkm of that match and post in the bugs forum it would be appreciated I'm sure.

The issue with attack duty AMs not even trying to fill their defensive position properly is really annoying me now. My tactic is set up around a attacking midfielder helping out his midfield, as he did on FM14 as you can see here. The red 10 is a SS and the 9 a Defensive forward support, actually playing in their designated positions.

hMqeZ2M.jpg

But FM 15 looks like this;

AuDQc9S.jpg

Here the black 21 is a AM-A and the 22 a DF, not that you could tell that one is a midfielder and the other a striker, with the AM-A pretty much taking up the same position as a poacher would. Same tactics with both screenshots, Control and Very Fluid, very different results. Now this may not seem like a big issue for some people but it is for me as now playing a support striker and an attack AM simply doesn't work defensively.

mTJh5r8.jpg

To be fair though, with that starting line up* you'd expect them to dominate most teams in world football with half right tactics!

*The way certain players are rated in this game. i.e. I don't really rate Rafael in real life, but on FM he's been a world beater for a few years

First season with Man Utd, goals galore. I feel like I'm "exploiting" the game, for lack of a better word. It seems a bit too easy (yes, I realize I'm Man Utd but my point stands)

Look at all these goals:

uin1ONJ.jpg

aWghUrg.jpg

mTJh5r8.jpg

It is too easy and the right 4-2-3-1 formation crushes most opposition. I'm Spurs and even if I turn off first window transfers I am smashing most teams by a clear 2 or 3 goals with my original set of players.

Scoring definitely feels too high. After around 30-40 competitive matches in 15.2 I've literally only seen ONE match that ended 1-0 and NONE that ended 0-0. The problem primarily seems to lie with defenders. They give attackers way too much space in the box and around the edge of the box. It opens up a lot of shooting opportunities that you don't see IRL because real-life defenders are better at positioning themselves to block shots.

Also, goalkeepers are confusing. It seems like the ME doesn't do a great job of showing how good/bad a game a keeper has. Sometimes my keeper (Weidenfeller) will give up multiple goals, some of which look extremely soft, but he'll still end up with a 6.8 rating like he had a fine game.

HEY Just windering if there is a known issue with Champions League Final being played and South American Internationals occuring at thye same time meaning both my team and Barcelona have KEY PLAYERS missing for arguably the most important match in football, with the exception of the world cup final.

So for this final I have 8 players away on int duty (as well as 3 ineligble) and Barcelona have six players away on int duty with (with 3 players ineligble).

Anyway as crazy as this match is going to be was just wondering if you need me to post the save game and report it in the bugs forum or is this already a known issue

Thanx

Uploading a save from before that match would be handy drbrock. Please take the time to do so, if you could :thup: I've had the same issue.

Thanx for the quick reply, I have uploaded the save file into the fm/game-save folder. Do I need to post a new thread in the bugs forum as well or is that enough?

The save file is called 'Coruxo-internationals-during-champleaguefinal'

Also a follow up question, would it be possible for me to remove the players from the international squads for both teams using the in-game editor? I don't actually own it but Im thinking about getting it if it would be possible for me to do this. Also if it is possible and I do go ahead and take them out of the international squad, would this have any long-term damaging effect for the players being called up again or the international competition to get messed up?

Well guys, no matter how FM15's match engine looks compared to previous versions, I think I will go back to FM14, at least until SI finally manage to fix the full match view "too many goals" problem, realism is of crucial importance to me in football manager games.

To all who share my approach and view about this matter, I advise doing the same.

To be fair though, with that starting line up* you'd expect them to dominate most teams in world football with half right tactics!

*The way certain players are rated in this game. i.e. I don't really rate Rafael in real life, but on FM he's been a world beater for a few years

Come on now. Ended scoring 122 goals in the league. Finished the season off with this ridiculous battering of Man City in the F.A. Cup final:

JKvMEXl.jpg

My games have highlights every 3 minutes. It's pretty clear that the 4-2-3-1 is somehow bugged

yp9m6YL.jpg

Archived