Match 1 - Group A - Brazil VS Croatia 21:00 BST including the opening ceremony

Baptista_8

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really want to like Neymar, but he looks like a complete c***

He is.

Where has this Neymar been all season?

He plays better when he is the main player in a team, which will never happen at Barcelona with Messi there.

I am no fan of Neymar at all, but there's no way I'd have considered a red card for his arm on Modric. Yes, he looked, but he was blatantly just trying to hold Modric off, and there was no swing towards him at all. Yellow probably a balanced decision.

Which rock was I under when they started using this spray? :/

Brazil has been using it since 2000, it's a shame it took FIFA so long to notice it.

ITV picking their timing well...

Maintenance in progress We're currently updating ITV Player. You can still browse the site and play programmes but you will likely experience problems logging in, managing your profile, renting programmes and doing searches so we suggest you avoid those features for a few minutes. Updates are normally completed in under an hour.

I am no fan of Neymar at all, but there's no way I'd have considered a red card for his arm on Modric. Yes, he looked, but he was blatantly just trying to hold Modric off, and there was no swing towards him at all. Yellow probably a balanced decision.

Agree, never a sending off! I do like Neymar though

Archived