Two footed players

I created 2 players in the database, both have the same attributes and CA. One is left footed (20-1) and the other is either footed (20-20).

In game, the left footed has better attributes. Why this? The ability to have two strong feet should be an advantage. Even the mental and physical attributes are better for left footed. Just because he have one strong foot means that he run faster? Or he can jump higher? How stupid is that?

That's true, I believe that two-footedness soaks up a lot of CA.

This means that the left-footed player has more CA to distribute over the other attribtues in training instead of the two-footed player which has a lot of his CA placed in him being two-footed.

I agree that it's a bit strange though. Especially for physical attributes.

You aren't seeing the situation right...

To put it into the terms you are judging on, the player with both good feet has put more time and training in his youth to being great with both feet and hasnt had the same amount of time to work on his physical game etc as the player with only one good foot.

The game see's two footed as a major advantage... so will use a lot of a players CA on that, hence the lesser attributes..

Think: Xavi spending 3 out of his 5 hours training every day as a kid using both feet rather than another player sitting in the gym for 3 hours a day instead beefing up

Ok, but in editor I set THE SAME attributes, in game should be the same. So a tall player (210 cm) with both feet, will have a small attribute for Jumping just because he's twoo feeted? I think the game should be reviewed in this aspect.

No..

You set CA to 150 for both...

player 1 will use 130 for attributes and 20 for his left footed only for the sake of this argument

Player 2 will use 130 for attributes and 40 for both footedness... which leaves you with a 20 point deficit... where do you think it comes from? his attributes..

I created 2 players in the database, both have the same attributes and CA. One is left footed (20-1) and the other is either footed (20-20).

In game, the left footed has better attributes. Why this? The ability to have two strong feet should be an advantage. Even the mental and physical attributes are better for left footed. Just because he have one strong foot means that he run faster? Or he can jump higher? How stupid is that?

No, you are thinking of this the wrong way.

If they both had the same attributes but one could use both feet, then that one would be a better player and would require a higher CA.

The reason his attributes are lower is because you've given him an extra advantage, but haven't boosted his CA to account for that advantage.

Same response phrased differently: "Footedness" is an attribute, so if you don't raise CA to account for increasing that attribute, the game will automatically reduce attributes until they correspond to the player's CA. It's not a matter of the game assuming that one-footed players are naturally better than two-footed players. It's a matter of the game assuming that a truly one-footed player needs higher attributes in other areas to perform as well as a truly two-footed player.

if that would be true.. then it should make no difference but unfortunately there is a huge difference...

For example Totti has 18-20 footedness.. one season I played he scored like 14 goals..

tried him with 20-1 he scored 29...

Yeah no difference at all ^^

You aren't seeing the situation right...

To put it into the terms you are judging on, the player with both good feet has put more time and training in his youth to being great with both feet and hasnt had the same amount of time to work on his physical game etc as the player with only one good foot.

The game see's two footed as a major advantage... so will use a lot of a players CA on that, hence the lesser attributes..

Think: Xavi spending 3 out of his 5 hours training every day as a kid using both feet rather than another player sitting in the gym for 3 hours a day instead beefing up

Some people are born completely ambidextrous. I have no idea what my strongest foot is, i use the best one for the situation.

Some arguments here are flawed.

The argument about someone training 3 hours a day training his weak foot is all well and dandy. I done that as a kid. Before i took a sever knee injury.

However this doesn't account for people who are naturally 2 footed. I know of at least 2 people in my old youth side who fell into this bracket. Of coarse they had a natural advantage over everyone else. One was very hard working and put probably more time than anyone to getting better.

This is how it works:

PA is how good a player can ever possibly become. Think genes. Usain Bolt has the genes to become faster than you. He would have higher PA in a game called "100m Manager" instead of Football Manager.

CA is how good a player is right now.

Every attribute takes up a certain amount of CA. Footedness works like an attribute in this way.

If attributes of players are set too high in relation to CA when the game begins, the game automatically adjusts down attributes to the point where their sum is within what's acceptable for the player's given CA.

Everything clear?

Being two-footed makes a player better irl and in the game. Thus, it is only fair that the weaker foot ability counts towards a player's CA which vice versa means that it 'takes away' CA points. Thus, two players with the same attributes but different weaker foot abilities cannot have the same CA.

The game always adapts the attributes of players to match their CA, for every player. Thus, if the given attributes in their addition by their relative values do not add up to the CA of the player, the attributes are modified to achieve such match, which can result in an increase or a decrease. That happens with every player at the start of every game, not just with the one which were edited later.

If you set two players to have the same CA and the same attributes in the editor but give them vastly different weaker foot abilities the game will thus need to make such modifications to the attributes of one of these players and the one with the better weaker foot ability will thus have weaker attributes than the other. It's been like that for ever and it's perfectly logical.

The game will still consider both players to have the same ability. The disadvantage coming from the lower attributes will be made up by the advantages of having the same ability with both feet. The one-footed player may have the better general attributes, but whenever the ball is on his wrong foot he will not be able to make use of them properly.

hope that helps :)

if that would be true.. then it should make no difference but unfortunately there is a huge difference...

For example Totti has 18-20 footedness.. one season I played he scored like 14 goals..

tried him with 20-1 he scored 29...

Yeah no difference at all ^^

Likewise, if I took a defensive forward and transferred all his tackling and positioning into finishing, he would probably score more goals... but the player would be less useful in other capacities.

And FWIW, two-footedness is now vastly more important since forwards/wingers in FM13 are no longer able to just walk through opposing defenders.

• 3 months later...

The game will still consider both players to have the same ability. The disadvantage coming from the lower attributes will be made up by the advantages of having the same ability with both feet. The one-footed player may have the better general attributes, but whenever the ball is on his wrong foot he will not be able to make use of them properly.

hope that helps :)

Well, I still think it's ilogical. I think only the technical attributes should be affected (Finishing, Passing, Crossing, etc). Mental and physical attributes shouldn't be different. After all, this is the area where two footed players have an advantage, no?

No, they have an advantage when striking a ball. Under the assumption that having only one good foot in the game puts a penalty on your technical stats when striking the ball with you weaker foot, the two footed player will not suffer that penalty and thus be better at that, even if his stats in general are a little lower than someone with the same CA.

The argument about natural twofootedness is flawed as well. In real life, you are correct I believe. But if you translate it into football manager, you're not. If a 2-footed player with the same CA as a 1-footed player would have the same stats, they wouldn't have the same CA because one would be better than the other. It's really that simple.

Im assuming the strength of the foot eats more att points the stronger it gets in the same way other atts do?

So you ideally want a 10-20 ratio so if he can do the basic stuff at least with his bad foot? I only buy one footed players for certain positions like goalie or one sided winger, even my full backs I like at least a reasonable weaker foot

No, they have an advantage when striking a ball. Under the assumption that having only one good foot in the game puts a penalty on your technical stats when striking the ball with you weaker foot, the two footed player will not suffer that penalty and thus be better at that, even if his stats in general are a little lower than someone with the same CA.

The argument about natural twofootedness is flawed as well. In real life, you are correct I believe. But if you translate it into football manager, you're not. If a 2-footed player with the same CA as a 1-footed player would have the same stats, they wouldn't have the same CA because one would be better than the other. It's really that simple.

I repeat, 2 footed player have an advantage only on the ball, so only when he use technical attributes, like finishing, passing, crossing. But 2 footed players don't have an advantage in mental and physical areas, so these attributes shouldn't be affected. My point is, footedness should take CA only from technical attributes.

I built the core of my team in FM11 out of two-footed players... I had a great ST and MC who were two-footed, and I have to say, I was disappointed in their decision making (yes, they had good mental attributes). If they were on a quick counter, I found they still used basically one foot. If they were dribbling on their right foot, they would pass it on their right foot, shoot with their right, etc. When I was yelling "Use your left" and hoping the player would do a nice reverse pass they wouldn't.

If I see a player, who has a PA of 4 stars, and he is a natural at 3 positions, and two-footed, and I compare to another 4 star PA player, who is one position, and one-footed, I now strongly prefer the one-footed player. The versatility of the multi-positional player is of course useful, but not strictly necessary if you have decent squad size.

One aspect of it though is that the opposition will try to exploit weakness with your players. So basically in the situation you describe if he was RF-only then maybe his opponent would have forced him on to his left foot and made him do a poor pass.

I see that happening with my strikers. I have a right footed one now who is a very good dribbler and finisher. I'm playing him as the most forward striker on the left side in a 2-man striker set up, with the other one dropping deep to create space for him to cut into. When he does this he is excellent, but more often then not he is shown onto his left foot and ends up shooting with it too. I wonder if the same would happen if I got an either footed one.

• SI Staff
My point is, footedness should take CA only from technical attributes.

Footedness is amongst the attributes that are covered by CA. The same way most of the displayed mental attributes are covered by the CA. So if you only adjust the footedness attributes of a player without changing his CA, all the attributes covered by CA will be adjusted accordingly by the game to balance things out. If you want to keep the mental attributes unaffected, you'll need to lower the physical attributes manually at the same time as you adjust the footedness (or CA).

The game cannot know what you have adjusted in your data (CA, one footedness attribute or a bunch of physical attributes), so it balances all attributes against the CA.

I know that footedness takes CA points, but should take points only from technical attributes, not from all attributes. I don't know why is so hard to understand. if 2 players have the same CA, but one is two-footed, I expect two-footed player to have the same mental and physical attributes like one-footed player, and some technical attributes to be lower (crossing, finishing, long shots, passing, etc). Because only that attributes give an advantage to two-footed players.

But at the moment, two footed players will have all attributes lower. I think this makes a big difference.

Let's say we have 2 strikers, same CA, one is two-footed. When they are in front of goal and they have to finish, two footed player have an advantage, so, of course, his finishing should be lower to make him equl with other player. But in game, not only his finishing will be lower, but also composure, decision, acceleration, pace, balance, stamina, off the ball, etc etc... You think this is right? I don't.

If you make 2 teams, all players same CA, one team with two footed players, you will see that the team with two footed players will be outplayed.

The game cannot know what you have adjusted in your data (CA, one footedness attribute or a bunch of physical attributes), so it balances all attributes against the CA.
Why does the game need to know? Surely it's just the data editor when saving, as that will have the old state and the new state on-hand?

All in all, though, it would be easier just to recalculate the CA of players when the attributes change.

Indeed it makes no sense for two-footedness to take CA points away from mental attributes...

Actually we can even discuss the actual need for technical attributes to be lower just because a player can use both feet... If Striker A has shooting16, it should still be 16 regardless of which foot he uses... Of course someone able to get a 16 in shooting with both feet is a remarkable player, but under the current system it'd probably require insanely high CA to accomplish that, if it's even possible.

As a sidenote, considering the impact of two-footedness on CA, attributes and in-game, I think the amount of full-fledged ambidextrous players should be substantially reduced.

Indeed it makes no sense for two-footedness to take CA points away from mental attributes...

Since you can't train players to improve their weaker foot this isn't really a fair way to look at it. Footedness is just another attribute with a specific weighting. It doesn't take away CA points from mental attributes since these are already set when the player is created or researched along with footedness ratings.

It should be trainable though. Makes absolutely zero sense that a player can improve every technical aspect of their game significantly but at the same time it's completely impossible for them to learn how to use their weaker foot effectively.

Is strange for all attributes, even for technical attributes. But mental and physical attributes shouldn't be affected.

I agree, at the very worst being two footed shouldn't affect how quick and strong you are, your positioning, teamwork etc.

Actually we can even discuss the actual need for technical attributes to be lower just because a player can use both feet... If Striker A has shooting16, it should still be 16 regardless of which foot he uses... Of course someone able to get a 16 in shooting with both feet is a remarkable player, but under the current system it'd probably require insanely high CA to accomplish that, if it's even possible.

Agree with this even more. I don't believe being two-footed inherently makes someone a better player, what it seems to mostly affect is their style of play.

For example, watching the very one-footed Carzola tonight i noticed how much he twists and turns his body to keep the ball on his good foot and create the gap to do a good pass with regular success. If the exact same player were to be two footed, his style would mean he wouldn't need to twist his body so much before finding that same gap to do the good pass. The overall outcome is exactly the same, just done in slightly differeny ways. However in the FM world this two-footed version (with the exaxt same CA) would suddenly have a much worse passing attribute and poorer end product, just because his style of play in getting to the passing position is different - which to me doesn't seem to make sense.

I agree. It makes absolutely no sense to have lower physical and mental attributes because you are good with both of your feet. Being able to use both feet effectively should not take away any CA points. Some people are born with that advantage and the game should reflect that. How does someone's dribbling, finishing, technique stats drop because they can use two feet? If two players with the same CA, one is left foot only and the other is a 20-15 split between strong and weak foot, also have the same dribbling abilities. In the game, the one footed player might have 19 for dribbling while the two footed player might have 17. BUT THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME DRIBBLING ABILITY! Same CA! In game stats would suggest that the one footed player is vastly superior (19>17) in dribbling ability.

Needs to be overhauled. Just a flawed way of looking at the ability of players.

It should be trainable though. Makes absolutely zero sense that a player can improve every technical aspect of their game significantly but at the same time it's completely impossible for them to learn how to use their weaker foot effectively.

Strongly agree with this. And it'd be so easy to implement into the game's current training system. Just make "weaker foot" an option for individual training focus.

I agree. It makes absolutely no sense to have lower physical and mental attributes because you are good with both of your feet. Being able to use both feet effectively should not take away any CA points. Some people are born with that advantage and the game should reflect that. How does someone's dribbling, finishing, technique stats drop because they can use two feet? If two players with the same CA, one is left foot only and the other is a 20-15 split between strong and weak foot, also have the same dribbling abilities. In the game, the one footed player might have 19 for dribbling while the two footed player might have 17. BUT THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME DRIBBLING ABILITY! Same CA! In game stats would suggest that the one footed player is vastly superior (19>17) in dribbling ability.

Needs to be overhauled. Just a flawed way of looking at the ability of players.

You are looking at it wrong. It does not "take away " any points from any stat. It's simply because you and me don't know the exact settings to implement when using the editor. If we would know the exact weighting of all the variables, we would have raised the CA( and PA) accordingly so that the CA matches the wanted stats.

The only thing that is missing here is a guide for using the editor, or an option to let the stats be the dominant variables when using the editor so that the CA and PA adjusts automatically.

I also agree that a player should be able to get better in using his weaker foot. Naturally, if there is no room for this and the player has already reached his PA, then it will be at the expense of other stats as he would have to focus less on those in training, just like with any other area.

Well I am ambidextrious by nature (not 100% but enough to confuse my knife+fork usage etc...). When younger I trained technique by myself and this included being able to control the ball with both feet, dribble (or "lead the ball" - I don't know how to say this in English) with both feet, pass with inside, outside, wrist with both feet, but normally not shoot with my weaker right foot except on volley. For me it is second nature to control (or lead) the ball with the foot that is the farthest away from the opponent who is pressing me, and I find it frustrating to watch professional footballers try to do the same with only one foot because that is going to be a failure most of the time. It is easy for me to just switch foot and thus balance plus putting the body between the opponent and the ball after having feinted a direction and gone the other.

The point I am getting to here is that FM does not accurately depict (or create statistics for) these advantages of being ambidextrous, except when shooting, and as I said when it comes to shooting I am relatively one-footed (and I believe most either-footed players will have a stronger foot when it comes to shooting). The description of Cazorla above is a good one of the disadvantages of being one-footed, but in FM even two-footed players will have to twist and turn to pass and have their bodies face the right direction, so I believe that the penalties of two-footedness in FM are very unrealistic - it shouldn't affect attributes at all. In FM Technique:14 is Technique:14 whether or not it is caused by two-footedness - it would be better if a two-footed player has an advantage that goes directly into the ME itself as special movement and player behaviour.

Since you can't train players to improve their weaker foot this isn't really a fair way to look at it. Footedness is just another attribute with a specific weighting. It doesn't take away CA points from mental attributes since these are already set when the player is created or researched along with footedness ratings.

Is the CA attributed to the weaker foot set in stone upon creation or does the weaker foot continue to siphon off a percentage of gained CA points? Does the match engine use the weaker foot like other attributes, and if it does, why do one footed players mostly outperform players with two strong feet? (from what I've seen)

I find it hard to not to think there is some jiggery pokery going on in certain cases though. I don't know what Cristiano Ronaldo's attributes are in FM13, but given his weaker foot is

in FM10, he has remarkable attributes, even with CA/PA

194/195

(a case of expert distribution maybe!)

xxUwOPA.png

It would be easily changed if SI made "footedness" one of the stats unaffected by CA.

If you want to create a really good player you have to make him really bad at the thing you don't want him to do, so there is more CA for the good stuff. That include only making him capable of playing one position (or at least it used to - FM13 seems to have more versatile players). A bit silly that you become a better passer if you're bad at free kicks and throwins, but I suppose it's a balance issue.

If you make a CA 200 player with all 20'ies you end up with a player with 16-17 in all stats (except bravery, agression and other apparently not affected by the CA ceiling). Still a very good and very versatile player.

I wonder if there is a list over what stats are unaffected by CA and what aren't - including different weights (I suspect a 20 in shooting is more expensive that a 20 in throwins). Would be easy enough to check I guess - I just haven't edited players in the last couple of versions.

I agree, at the very worst being two footed shouldn't affect how quick and strong you are, your positioning, teamwork etc.

(Sorry for singling this quote out, small Mac.)

Based on players I've known IRL, being two-footed does have an effect, particularly on things like strength. If you're two-footed, chances are you can skip around challenges and avoid the rougher side of the game (to a greater or lesser extent).

For instance, I was always a very one-footed player. Because of that, I had to learn how to shield the ball better/more effectively and develop the strength to get into the required positions to get passes and shots away. The two-footed players didn't have that problem, so they developed differently. By the same token, their dribbling skills, flair, creativity and technique tended to be superior to mine (and other one- or dominant-footed players).

As for teamwork...quite a few of the two-footed players I've known have had a strong streak of selfishness in them (possibly - or probably - due to their ability to keep the ball), so an overall drop in-game for such players makes sense. Agree that it shouldn't affect pace, acceleration, work rate, positioning or movement/off-the-ball, though.

Oh, also: definitely should be able to do some weaker foot training. It shouldn't always work (and should probably fail/have limited results more often that it does/has strong positive ones), but it should be there.

• 1 year later...

SIgames I have a question for you.

I did a test over the last 5 days.

I used Roberto Soldado from Tottenham to test out two-footedness against a player just strong on one foot.

Played 2x 1 season - here are my results.

Season 1: 20 Strength on both feet.

37 games played, 17 goals scored, 4 assists, 2 PoM, average rating: 7.17

Season 2: 20 Strength on only right foot.

36 games played, 26 goals scored, 6 assists, 6 PoM, average rating 7.64

So how come two-footedness is supposed to be better? Players with only one-footedness can develop to be so much better, so what is the point of two-footedness?

Why have that ability take up SO much allround when it clearly isnt better?

SIgames I have a question for you.

I did a test over the last 5 days.

I used Roberto Soldado from Tottenham to test out two-footedness against a player just strong on one foot.

Played 2x 1 season - here are my results.

Season 1: 20 Strength on both feet.

37 games played, 17 goals scored, 4 assists, 2 PoM, average rating: 7.17

Season 2: 20 Strength on only right foot.

36 games played, 26 goals scored, 6 assists, 6 PoM, average rating 7.64

So how come two-footedness is supposed to be better? Players with only one-footedness can develop to be so much better, so what is the point of two-footedness?

Why have that ability take up SO much allround when it clearly isnt better?

So was morale the same for the two players throughout the season? How about injuries? How about injuries to teammates? How about your tactics? How about the tactics of the opponents? Was everything but the footedness equal?

If not, you can't use this single sample. You need to test this several more times in different leagues with different players as the only thing that are (almost) the same is the two players you compare. Everything else could change throughout the season and as such have an influence on how that player will perform.

A player who is only 1 footed but has a passing of 19 is generally less likely to be effective than a 2 footed player with a passing of 15. A 1 footed player with 200 CA can have some phenomenal stats, 20's popping up all over the place - especially in physicals in early versions of the game. Players can't always play on their strongest foot though, and so when Bob the 1 footed wonder has to shoot with his weak foot, even though he has 20 finishing its very poor. When marked to be shown onto his weaker foot he will struggle to make an impact, if he roams from his position to somewhere that seems him needing to come back on his weaker foot - again its a huge disadvantage.

A lot of people aren't aware of the weightings per position either, so its a very broad stroke some are painting in this I just realised, necromanced thread.

Agree with this even more. I don't believe being two-footed inherently makes someone a better player, what it seems to mostly affect is their style of play.

For example, watching the very one-footed Carzola tonight i noticed how much he twists and turns his body to keep the ball on his good foot and create the gap to do a good pass with regular success. If the exact same player were to be two footed, his style would mean he wouldn't need to twist his body so much before finding that same gap to do the good pass. The overall outcome is exactly the same, just done in slightly differeny ways. However in the FM world this two-footed version (with the exaxt same CA) would suddenly have a much worse passing attribute and poorer end product, just because his style of play in getting to the passing position is different - which to me doesn't seem to make sense.

Erm, Santi Cazorla is completely two footed. He doesn't have a stronger foot at all. He even takes set pieces with either foot ffs.

So was morale the same for the two players throughout the season? How about injuries? How about injuries to teammates? How about your tactics? How about the tactics of the opponents? Was everything but the footedness equal?

If not, you can't use this single sample. You need to test this several more times in different leagues with different players as the only thing that are (almost) the same is the two players you compare. Everything else could change throughout the season and as such have an influence on how that player will perform.

It's not really a single sample, though: It's 36-37 games. As they say about leagues... It evens out in the end.

Well, sort of - more than 1 season would be better, but it's better than a single game.

I know that my theory and testing isnt a perfect example. But I have experienced alot of different issues with footedness in this game.

Example: I have tested a Right Winger, who has 20/20 on both feet, and when taking corners he only uses his right foot, on both sides of the pitch. Why doesnt he use left on right side to make an in-swinging corner? Even though he has 20 corner taking, when using right foot for right side he shoots the corner behind the backline 3 out of 10 times.

And about my previous example, even though it is far from perfect, I know there is something to it. The attributes have a higher weighing on performance than footedness does - I am sure of it!

I've also seen an inside forward on the right wing, with 20 left, and 1 right footed, who makes perfect crosses even with 1 right footed strength.

There are questions here that I'd like for SI to answer.

Some good points in this thread. I think you should remove or lower the influence of "either footed" on the CA. Would be interesting to see more tests regarding what is actually the better (20/1 vs 20/20) considering the 20/1 will have better overall stats.

You still have to understand that yes, a player with both feet equal will have more options, but it can depend on the position and team tactics as to if it matters that much...

..As a GK, I think weaker foot issues will be rare, same with fullback's/wingers that DON'T cut inside and are defending against opposition doing the same. If your striker only ever gets deliveries from the same place, then it's less likely to matter if he's 2-footed.

I often wonder how this could work (cost of training a weaker foot), but the current system seems to be pretty accurate (remembering that an individual player is unlikely to change 'footed-nes' as much as the OP has forced with an editor). I don't necessarily think that if a player learns to use his lesser foot more, it should actually affect the overall ability of his crossing/dribbling and so forth (especially on his stronger foot). But if it doesn't 'cost' in someway to improve a players weaker foot, why wouldn't everyone train up to be 2 footed? This is hard mechanic to make 'fair'.

Maybe rather than using the CA, that the more 2 footed a player, the longer training takes to improve normal stats (as the player is going to have to learn everything with 2 feet not one)?

I find it slightly unfair that a 20/1 footed player with 18 Finishing, 18 Composure, 18 Off the Ball, 18 Technique.

Scores almost double the amount of goals than a 20/20 footed player with 16 Finishing, 16 Composure, 16 Off the Ball, 16 Technique.

And if you have a player with 20/20 footedness take corners, you should be able to tell him to whether or not to take corners inswinging or outswinging - since he can do both.

I've also tested a Winger (attack) for 10 games with 20/20 footedness and 18 Dribbling, 18 Agility, 18 Technique, 18 Flair.

Against a Winger (attack) for 10 games with 20/1 footedness with 20 Dribbling, 20 Agility, 20 Technique, 20 Flair.

The 20/1 footed player succeeds at more runs past players.

To me this tells me that the attributes are weighed more in the match engine than footedness - so why the huge cost of CA?

I know alot of people will get different results or have different opinions - but I still want a definite answer from SI instead of debates by the forum.

In the end they're the ones to tell us exactly how it works anyway.

I do agree anecdotally the evidence from most people is that two footedness seems to use up too much CA, certainly for attacking positions where the outcomes are more measurable. However I'd hope that SI had arrived at the CA cost of two-footedness via some thorough testing in the game, rather than just saying oh yeah feels like being both footed should be worth about 20 CA.

Perhaps there are certain player instructions or tactics that help maximise the benefit of a two-footed player, which we simply aren't exploiting enough (that's mostly a devil's advocate suggestion btw)

Well. I hope there is a way to take advantage of two-footed players, some way to utilize them better than players with just one strong foot.

Archived