*Official 13.0.2 Updated Pre-Order Beta Feedback* - Keep all Feedback in here please!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you mention it its rare. Although I often see players slide tackle opposition players off the ball and giving away a penalty but not getting booked. usually happens from a cross. my full back completely takes out a radom player nowhere near the ball. Its happened three times in one season.

Number one most frustrating thing for me is forwards getting into a decent position and passing the ball back 30 yards, grinds my gears.

Betting is always 5/4 favourite for the home team as well.

But still, enjoying it :)

I've had an issue with wage budgets. My budget is £125,000 and I'm currently spending £105,000 so there's plenty in the bank but I'm only being given the option to offer a 'Key Player' £1000 a week when he wants £6750. I don't understand why I'm not being given the option to offer him something closer to what he wants. He's 33 - do the board put caps on wages of older players?

I had the same problem with trying to sign Tymoschuk for Dnipro. Had over £300k spare in wages after adjusting the budgets, yet the board wouldn't allow more than £33k p/w, when he was asking for £80k.

Now, I understand that they wouldn't allow £80k, but surely I could have gone to £45k? Or at least TELL me that they're not willing to pay for him

To remove possibilities of my tactics affecting my results, Im now using the default 4-4-2 with Man Utd. Everyone has sliders on default, so everything is down to their stats, and not the way I make them play.

Still lose to Craptown Utd everytime. Second half highlights consist of them scoring, and the final whistle. Not a single clean sheet. Not a single tackle. Man Utd should be breezing this pre-season with 5-0's, not losing 3-2. International rep does create greens in the dressing room, but this is having zero affect on the game.

Is the problem now that tactics are far more important than stats? Doesnt matter if I have 11 Messi's vs Hereford United unless the tactics are right? Tried playing with wingers and lots of crossing. Just finished 3 games and not a single cross shown on highlights - just them knocking the ball around in my final third as my players follow them around.

Glad I'm using the demo and haven't bought anything.

I had the same problem with trying to sign Tymoschuk for Dnipro. Had over £300k spare in wages after adjusting the budgets, yet the board wouldn't allow more than £33k p/w, when he was asking for £80k.

Now, I understand that they wouldn't allow £80k, but surely I could have gone to £45k? Or at least TELL me that they're not willing to pay for him

Do you have negotiations open with multiple players (as that can reduce the amount available to offer).

If you feel there's a bug here please raise it in the transfers & contract bugs forum. http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/298-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

Thanks

Did anyone noticed that pre match feedback by the assistant manager is not available before kick-off ? It was very interesting using it in FM 11, 12 for team talks. For instance, Jim Collins finds it hard to blend into the squad etc... = There is no pressure (calm tone).

Does anybody know if SI Games intend to fix the access to defender collect for GKs and short options for set pieces which doesn't look like working as well ?

Many thanks if you've got news about those.

• SI Staff
Taking a guy on loan, when the contract has been accepted I get the message that I do not have the funds to finish this transfer.

Is this because of the monthly fee involved, if so how much transfer funds do I need ( 12 times the monthly? ).

What is the monthly fee you are currently offering? What transfer budget do you have at the time of making the offer?

It might be best if you log a bug in the transfer and contracts forum as I will be able to keep more of a track on the issue there.

Transfer and Contracts forum - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/298-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

From my point of view other than the things I listed earlier I've got no quibbles with the ME, it’s doing things the FM 2012 engine could never do. Recycling possession, goal mouth scrambles, cut backs, late runs made into the box, keeper lobs, look for a man in a better position to score. Keepers despite their faults now come off the line to sweep up, palm over the bar, dive at the feet of attackers, don’t fall to their knees every time they catch the ball, punch clear, save with their feet. For all its faults this is a better ME than fm 2012, once the faults are ironed out it will be better than FM 2012 by a country mile.

FM13 is unplayably slow, even with 1 league and small DB it is VERY VERY VERY slow

Especially the processing speed on matchdays is incredibly slow...

(I always put game details on minimum + processing speed on fastest)

my specs: Core i7 3770k + 16gb ram 2000MHz + SSD + Win7 64bit

FM13 is unplayably slow, even with 1 league and small DB it is VERY VERY VERY slow

Especially the processing speed on matchdays is incredibly slow...

(I always put game details on minimum + processing speed on fastest)

my specs: Core i7 3770k + 16gb ram 2000MHz + SSD + Win7 64bit

what makes you think your comment is more important than everyone elses and deserves to be made bigger?

FM13 is not unplayably slow. It is slower than FM12 though...

There is obviously something wrong with how it functions on your computer, there is a seperate technical support area where you may be able to get help with this

I feel like when watching an actual match I would see roughly 4-5 sliding tackles performed. In FM there are more like 0-2 per game. Obviously this is speculation, but it does seem quite low

Yeah when i watch real games the fullbacks will make at least 1 or 2 sliding tackles or attempts per game. But in fm2013 I have never seen a single slide tackle even attempted. I have only seen a couple of 2 footed red cards in our own half..

Are you using the Beta or the Demo?

If it's the Beta - then that's probably the reason. Your frustration is appreciated - but you could a bit more informative - what areas of the game are slow for you? Is it the squad selection, processing times, or something else?

How many leagues do you have loaded and what size database?

Did anyone noticed that pre match feedback by the assistant manager is not available before kick-off ? It was very interesting using it in FM 11, 12 for team talks. For instance, Jim Collins finds it hard to blend into the squad etc... = There is no pressure (calm tone).

Does anybody know if SI Games intend to fix the access to defender collect for GKs and short options for set pieces which doesn't look like working as well ?

Many thanks if you've got news about those.

All been noted as bugs IIRC, so we'll have to wait and see for release day and beyond, hopefully sooner rather than later

Are you using the Beta or the Demo?

If it's the Beta - then that's probably the reason. Your frustration is appreciated - but you could a bit more informative - what areas of the game are slow for you? Is it the squad selection, processing times, or something else?

How many leagues do you have loaded and what size database?

Processing times are considerably slower than FM12. The first FM13 season I started was horribly slow, on a high end machine, and it got better when I created a new game with no view-only leagues. They said it was loading too many players and it was fixed in the update, I haven't loaded them since the update but it felt more like a memory leak to me as it was taking over 10 minutes to process on some occasions and completely froze on others.

@lukepat I would try playing with no view only leagues, it helped me but processing is still slower than FM12.

Do you have negotiations open with multiple players (as that can reduce the amount available to offer).

If you feel there's a bug here please raise it in the transfers & contract bugs forum. http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/298-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

Thanks

No I didn't, Stuart. I checked. I would post it, but I don't have a save or screenshot or anything, sorry!

Is fm13 harder than previous versions or is it just my tactics?

i have a decent Liverpool team yet i get beaten sick my fulham and Norwich and the likes. im not saying bugs or anything i just find my defence leaks alot of goals. silly ones. And my defenders Skrtel, Johnson and Robinson and keeper Reina all getting very low ratings. Ive played the same match 3/4 times with different foramtions and slightly different tactics the o0utcome is still the same Fulham whoop me 4:1, 5:2 and so on.

Has anyone noticed your players to be very inconsequent towards their own decisions?

A winger of mine wanted to leave for a bigger club and I told him: "This club can grow ... we can achieve promotion within the next two years!".

Within those two years I was battling relegation and when those two years have passed I told him the very same: "We can grow ... just wait (another) two years!".

He always agreed. (I'm glad he did though :D)

I have a similar issue with a defender. Every other month I need to tell him that he's already achieved a lot with this club and he's best to stay.

Needless to say that he's always agreed.

And another issue I'd like to raise are players who are promoted from your youth team to your reserve team without having a contract. With other words: they are free to leave. Nevertheless when the season is about to kick off everyone of them is starting to complain that they need first team action or were forced to leave otherwise ... :rolleyes:

Defensive play looks AWFUL. In FM12 the players at least tried to attack the opponent. Now, no matter how i set up my defense, they allowing the rival to do what he wants. I'm trying with hard tackling and intensive pressing, default settings or easier tackling and careful pressing. It all looks the same. My players simply won't collect the ball from the rival. I'm playing with AS Roma, i have such players as De Rossi, Burdisso, Bradley, Astori, Balzaretti etc. Preety good players in defence. And they all making terrible mistakes, don't pick up loose balls, walking around opponent strikers etc.

The ME from FM12 was totally rebuilded? I've heard that SI don't want to make so many changes in ME. From what i've seen i can tell that the ME is TOTALLY different. It's a step back to FM 08 (or something like that). I was hoping that the ME in final version will be better, but i don't believe that's possible to turn this ME into something like in FM12.

I'm very, very dissapointed.

Has anyone noticed your players to be very inconsequent towards their own decisions?

A winger of mine wanted to leave for a bigger club and I told him: "This club can grow ... we can achieve promotion within the next two years!".

Within those two years I was battling relegation and when those two years have passed I told him the very same: "We can grow ... just wait (another) two years!".

He always agreed. (I'm glad he did though :D)

I have a similar issue with a defender. Every other month I need to tell him that he's already achieved a lot with this club and he's best to stay.

Needless to say that he's always agreed.

And another issue I'd like to raise are players who are promoted from your youth team to your reserve team without having a contract. With other words: they are free to leave. Nevertheless when the season is about to kick off everyone of them is starting to complain that they need first team action or were forced to leave otherwise ... :rolleyes:

I had them agree allot in 11 as i didn't play 12, but although they agreed they never wanted to sign a new deal while in that situation so i had to sell eventually or lose them on a free.

I had them agree allot in 11 as i didn't play 12, but although they agreed they never wanted to sign a new deal while in that situation so i had to sell eventually or lose them on a free.

Yep, this is what I was expecting. Yet I was able to sign him a new contract. :)

Hi

Very frustrating!!

Repeatedly had this, I have 20k plus a week available in my wage budget and I had to offer a 16 year old kid from Brazil the position of 'key player' just to be able to have enough cash to meet his measly contract request of 2k a week. He should be able to be signed preferably as a hot prospect or backup...not even rotation or first team would provide enough cash to meet the 2k per week. The board seem to do this occasionally with certain international players. It's just like if you're over or at your wage budget, the board puts restrictions on how much you can offer a new player in wages....except like I said there's more than enough cash in the budget, the club is in a safe financial position and there's even money in the transfer kitty. (the player is a free transfer btw)

What's-a-goin-on??

It has to be your setup then, surely?

No that means that the match engine is poor because if a vastly superior team cannot win with a wide selection of tactics (it is not the minnows trying to beat the giants btw) there is something seriously wrong. It's like when Man u Lost to york or some team like that a couple of years back. If that game was played again, Utd would kill them. What this demonstrates is a consistent problem with the match engine not able to correctly weigh up the skills and tactics of the opposing teams. You can be in denial all you want but Man u vs York wouldn't produce those results over ten games. That is why the match engine is poor beyond ever considering any of the other minor issues such as keepers playing poorly.

Or perhaps instead of setup being a range of different tactics you mean my pc? Is it my pcs fault you guys coded a pitiful match engine? Or do you not get that i saved the game and played it 9 more times with different tactics and players?

I will add that everything about the game is awesome apart from the match engine that sucks. This game with the 2012 engine would be 10/10 utterly. The rest of the bugs wouldn't matter to me.

Hi

Very frustrating!!

Repeatedly had this, I have 20k plus a week available in my wage budget and I had to offer a 16 year old kid from Brazil the position of 'key player' just to be able to have enough cash to meet his measly contract request of 2k a week. He should be able to be signed preferably as a hot prospect or backup...not even rotation or first team would provide enough cash to meet the 2k per week. The board seem to do this occasionally with certain international players. It's just like if you're over or at your wage budget, the board puts restrictions on how much you can offer a new player in wages....except like I said there's more than enough cash in the budget, the club is in a safe financial position and there's even money in the transfer kitty. (the player is a free transfer btw)

What's-a-goin-on??

Do you have any transfers pending?

I had the same problem. I was cursing my board but then noticed, in the bottom right hand corner of the contract offer screen, that the game now takes wages already agreed with players into account and I'm not sure it did before. It prevents you from 'fooling the board' in the way you could in previous FMs. I could say to them, "Look! I've got £25K left of my wage budget! I want this player!" But they would turn to me and say, "Yes, but you've already arranged for players to join on a free next month adding £28K to the wage budget so you can't have any more cash."

In the past I could buy a player with the cash currently at my disposal and then, when the new players arrive, I would exceed my wage budget.

Could this be at the root of your problem? It explained my similar issues.

No that means that the match engine is poor because if a vastly superior team cannot win with a wide selection of tactics (it is not the minnows trying to beat the giants btw) there is something seriously wrong. It's like when Man u Lost to york or some team like that a couple of years back. If that game was played again, Utd would kill them. What this demonstrates is a consistent problem with the match engine not able to correctly weigh up the skills and tactics of the opposing teams. You can be in denial all you want but Man u vs York wouldn't produce those results over ten games. That is why the match engine is poor beyond ever considering any of the other minor issues such as keepers playing poorly.

Or perhaps instead of setup being a range of different tactics you mean my pc? Is it my pcs fault you guys coded a pitiful match engine? Or do you not get that i saved the game and played it 9 more times with different tactics and players?

I will add that everything about the game is awesome apart from the match engine that sucks. This game with the 2012 engine would be 10/10 utterly. The rest of the bugs wouldn't matter to me.

There a plenty of flaws in the ME, and some pretty big ones too, but people are still getting good results with teams of all sizes. Ever thought the problem may actually lie with you? You can be in denial all you want, as you are quick to point out, but the blame may not actually totally lie with the ME.

There a plenty of flaws in the ME, and some pretty big ones too, but people are still getting good results with teams of all sizes. Ever thought the problem may actually lie with you? You can be in denial all you want, as you are quick to point out, but the blame may not actually totally lie with the ME.

I get good results too now and then, i'm not denying that at all. There are a lot of folk on here that are also getting the horrible results too and more than a few have commented and the lucky few have been quick to state that the ME is fine and puff their chests out in their superiority. What i'm eluding to is that in certain circumstances, tactics and team selection seem not to matter against far inferior opposition. it is not the complaining that is taking attention from bugs and issues but it is the the folk that have been lucky enough to not have these problems who wade in with two feet and say "it's your fault for bad tactics" when we know that if the shoe was on the other foot, their opinion would be hugely different.

Take FM 2012 which is a complete game and some of these claims hold weight because the game is for the most part bug free and the great majority of people can enjoy some success, but in this current game it is not the case as their are some gaping flaws as you say yourself. What i say to you is that you cannot call certain faults you experience yourself as legitimate and then call down people that complain about others because you don't have that problem because quite frankly it's ignorant.

In fact i'm going to say this slowly just so it hopefully sinks into your head..... VASTLY SUPERIOR TEAM, 10 games against VASTLY INFERIOR opposition, 10 different player/tactics setups resulting in eight losses for the SUPERIOR team = REALLY BROKEN GAME ENGINE. It takes out the factor of tactical setup being wrong................

I get good results too now and then, i'm not denying that at all. There are a lot of folk on here that are also getting the horrible results too and more than a few have commented and the lucky few have been quick to state that the ME is fine and puff their chests out in their superiority. What i'm eluding to is that in certain circumstances, tactics and team selection seem not to matter against far inferior opposition. it is not the complaining that is taking attention from bugs and issues but it is the the folk that have been lucky enough to not have these problems who wade in with two feet and say "it's your fault for bad tactics" when we know that if the shoe was on the other foot, their opinion would be hugely different.

Take FM 2012 which is a complete game and some of these claims hold weight because the game is for the most part bug free and the great majority of people can enjoy some success, but in this current game it is not the case as their are some gaping flaws as you say yourself. What i say to you is that you cannot call certain faults you experience yourself as legitimate and then call down people that complain about others because you don't have that problem because quite frankly it's ignorant.

In fact i'm going to say this slowly just so it hopefully sinks into your head..... VASTLY SUPERIOR TEAM, 10 games against VASTLY INFERIOR opposition, 10 different player/tactics setups resulting in eight losses for the SUPERIOR team = REALLY BROKEN GAME ENGINE. It takes out the factor of tactical setup being wrong................

Or, user may not be actually all that useful. Not saying you are not that useful, just pointing out its not cut and dried by any means. I mean you havent even posited any real info that helps determine it either way. If you think these are all down to ME issues, by all means post the pkms.

I'm well aware that its having an effect on people, but it also doesn't mean that its to blame for every single thing. I've been on the end of it, at least i think i have, could also be my own error (actually have sent in 4 games now just in case), but i'm also aware there is more to it than blaming the ME for everything. Not sure its just the lucky few, or that they are just being lucky. After all, we all have the same match engine.

Like I said, lots of flaws, some pretty big. Doesn't mean everything is the ME's fault, lots of people doing well with all sorts of teams.

If you feel they are all bugs issues, by all means actually post said evidence and issues. After all isnt the aim to get it sorted?

I've left my game near the start of season 2 and asked for a refund from steam. I've started a new game with the same team etc on FM 12 to keep me going and if i don't get a refund i'll maybe start fm 13 back up on the same game after launch day and see how it goes or else i'll run with FM12 till next year and see what happens. If this game still sucks after friday and i'm stuck with it, i might try again around christmas but i'll not be holding up much hope if it isn't sorted by then.

Btw i've posted what i think are bugs before and very little has happened about it.

A few things I've noticed:

1. As has been mentioned many times, GK short distribution does not work. The keeper will often play the correct short pass off of the goal-kick itself, but when he receives the ball back from his defender he will without fail (80%+ of the time) send a long punt upfield, regardless of his individual settings. I could understand this if the keeper had come under heavy pressure from the opposition striker (but even then a short pass is often still possible), but as of now he will eagerly play the long ball even when the nearest opposition is 15 yards plus away from him

2. After doing some (quick) research, I have found the tackles-per-match ratio to actually be more realistic in FM13 than it has been previously. I recall that in FM11, full backs and ball-winning mids would frequently attempt upwards of 7-8 tackles in a single match. After a look at whoscored.com, it seems like the average full-back completes between 2-4 tackles per game on average, 0.5-2 for central defenders, and about the same for midfielders. This is not dramatically different to what I have observed in FM13. I think it just feels like there aren't enough as we're used to seeing the likes of Darijo Srna demolish the opposition with a beast-like 11 crunching tackles in the first half alone:lol:

3. This could very well be my tactics, but it seems to me that wingers have great difficulty remembering to stay wide when in possession. When defending, the generally stick within a few yards of the touchline (as they should), and if they suddenly receive the ball they will be in good position for a long run down the flank. However, when a team is controlling play in their opponent's end, wingers drift inside and usually end up hanging off the shoulder of the opposition full-back despite instructions to "hug the touchline" and not to roam from their position. While no winger spends the majority of his time with one foot on the touchline, I don't think we're seeing this enough in the current iteration of the ME

4. Short Corners. This has been a gripe of mine for several years, but it seems like little is ever done to improve them. In FM, taking a short corner amounts to the recipient of the ball either taking on the nearest opponent 1v1, crossing it into the box himself, or laying it back to the corner-taker will immediately pump it into the area. In real life, when teams take short corners, they basically treat it as a free possession of the ball, and often knock it about for a bit probing for an opening (as opposed to mindlessly hammering it into the box a la FM). I think part of the problem in FM is that we can only set one player at a time to "come short", meaning that he and the corner taker will be isolated from the rest of the team and have very minimal passing options. Another issue is that instructing your team to take short corners only results in about one in five corners actually being taken short.

5. A minor issue, but defenders seem to have a difficult time making interceptions when on the run. This is purely observational, but I have seen many times (generally on some sort of through ball) the ball pass about one or two feet in front of the defender, who instead of either stretching or making a sliding interception as he would in real life simply allows the ball to roll on past him. I can see this being difficult to program, but sliding to make an interception is not that uncommon IRL and is completely non-existant in FM.

All that being said, I think this year's ME is BY FAR AND AWAY the best to date. Passing is more realistic, players seem more intelligent, the ball moves more like real life, free kicks don't hit the wall 75% of the time, et cetera et cetera. Enjoying it loads at the moment, and for me at least it would be almost perfect if the above issues were attended to.

I have a hard time deciding on whether to sack the director of football, or just minimize his influence. Is there some underlying mechanism exclusive to what he does? Or is he just an automatic 'button pusher' that will keep pressing 'sell to clubs' and independently scout for players, i.e. only use the tools also available to the player?

Do you have any transfers pending?

I had the same problem. I was cursing my board but then noticed, in the bottom right hand corner of the contract offer screen, that the game now takes wages already agreed with players into account and I'm not sure it did before. It prevents you from 'fooling the board' in the way you could in previous FMs. I could say to them, "Look! I've got £25K left of my wage budget! I want this player!" But they would turn to me and say, "Yes, but you've already arranged for players to join on a free next month adding £28K to the wage budget so you can't have any more cash."

In the past I could buy a player with the cash currently at my disposal and then, when the new players arrive, I would exceed my wage budget.

Could this be at the root of your problem? It explained my similar issues.

Good question! And I didn't realize they had changed this although I do now remember hearing or reading about it.

I do have a couple of other deals but none that would take us over budget if they all went through. Although I can accept that as a reasonable reason. I tried looking in the bottom right of the contract offer screen but mine didn't say anything. Just showed the current wage and budget (pre-completed transfers) on the right pane.

With the new set up for scouting, I Have my chief scout assigning duties, when I look at the scouting page. I get Known and New talent reports.

Is known just the players that the scout knew about before his assigned role.

So this leads me to believe that New Talent covers everyone he finds on mission.

Another question is that when you set the search, with star ratings, are they relative to your team or for the team the player currently plays with. E.g Championship player having 3 stars but you sign him and he has 1.5 stars?

Just wondered as all my scouts seem to finding a lot of players 4 - 4.5 stars, all over world, has anyone else noticed this?

Has FM reduced the ability for your team to play well from the get-go? I'm reading threads, and it seems everyone with the good teams losing to the minnows is talking about the first 10 games since taking over. After that, things seems to improve. Is there a manager gelling period now, even for ex-internationals?

Been playing beta for a few days now and all in all im very impressed with it.

NO problems with the ME playing on high graphics no lag whatsoever. got gtx660ti 2gb superclocked.

only problem i have are my ****** tactics with the mighty whites. I do well some games and the other cup games against league 2 sides i seem to struggle lol 1 match i had over 30 shots on goals with 13 on target and score was 1-1 and they had 1 shot on target lol

So all in all well done SI im very impressed

Previous thread was locked (no complains about that), so here it is once again.

After the beta patch it is impossible for me to win. Well, almost impossible.

Here are the match stats before and after the patch. My team is Luton Town (Blue Square Premier). Media prediction: 1st.

Luton 23 shots (9 on target) - Gateshead 7 (1): 0-0 D

Luton 18 (9) - Kidderminster 7 (4): 2-1 W

Luton 13 (5) - Hyde 7 (3): 3-2 W

Luton 12 (3) - Telford 4 (2): 2-0 W

Luton 23 (10) - Ebbsfleet 12 (5): 2-2 D

Luton 15 (9) - Macclesfield 10 (3): 2-1 W

Luton 9 (5) - Cambridge 14 (8): 2-2 D

Luton 19 (8) - Alfreton 4 (2): 0-1 L

Luton 11 (5) - Grimsby 6 (3): 1-1 D

Luton 15 (7) - Wrexham 11 (4): 3-0 W

This is where the beta patch was installed.

Luton 13 (8) - Tamworth 8 (5): 0-1 L

Luton 16 (5) - Southport 9 (4): 1-1 D

Luton 12 (4) - Lincoln 9 (5): 0-2 L

Luton 18 (8) - Braintree 11 (3): 2-1 W

Luton 23 (6) - Nuneaton 6 (3): 1-0 W

Luton 13 (7) - Leamington 8 (4): 0-0 (FA Cup, all Leamington players are grayed out, except for the keeper) D

Luton 19 (2) - Leamington 7 (1): 0-1 (replay) L

Luton 6 (2) - Forest Green 13 (6): 0-2 L

Luton 14 (5) - Hereford 8 (4): 1-2 L

Luton 12 (9) - Dartford 9 (6): 1-3 L

Luton 7 (2) - Mansfield 22 (10): 0-2 L (changed formation to 4-5-1, not a good idea, changed back to 4-4-2)

Luton 15 (10) - Vauxhall 9 (3): 3-1 (all 3 Luton goals were shots from 25 yards. The first long shots i scored in fm13) W

Luton 15 (6) - Barrow 8 (5): 1-3 L

Luton 18 (3) - Newport 7 (3): 0-1 L

As you can see, before the patch i had 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat. After the patch, 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 defeats, despite having more shots and dominating possession in almost every match since the start of the season. I've also had countless shots hitting the bar.

Can anyone give me an explanation (other than me being a crap manager)?

Been playing beta for a few days now and all in all im very impressed with it.

NO problems with the ME playing on high graphics no lag whatsoever. got gtx660ti 2gb superclocked.

only problem i have are my ****** tactics with the mighty whites. I do well some games and other games against league 2 sides i seem to struggle lol

So all in all well done SI im very impressed

I'm same with leeds can never do ok with them, on the plus side Tonge just scored against Southampton :D

Archived