*Official 13.0.2 Updated Pre-Order Beta Feedback* - Keep all Feedback in here please!

• SI Staff

Hi guys, we've just updated the Pre-Order Beta, can you keep all feedback in this thread please. Thanks :)

Changelist here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322150-FM2013-Pre-Order-Beta-Update-out-now!

Any issues found should be raised here please:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/291-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

If you've updated and your game is not launching correctly, please verify your game cache as shown in the link below:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165123&viewfull=1#post8165123

If you encounter any type of 'Virus' message when attempting to run the game, this is a false positive. There are no viruses within the FM.exe. We very much suggest adding the FM.exe to your exceptions list. This issue has been encountered when running Avira and Avast!

Enjoy yourselves!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading the changelist... I'm assuming a lot of those ME tweaks will help solve the overpowered winger issue... i'm updating now and hope for the best :)

also looks like the annoying space bar not working issue is fixed..

thanks in theory SI.. will amend this once i've updated ;)

• Administrators
my antivirus program tells me after downloading the update that fm.exe is a CRYPT XPACK GEN virus :O

It's a false positive, there is no virus or anything like it within the game. What anti-virus are you running?

I'm getting in quick with this, could someone from SI please respond?

As the game heads more and more towards "Teamwork" - Team Training, Tactic Familiarity, Match Preparation etc. - are players now able to recognise the need to/learn to pass/cross the ball to the feet of teammates who can't jump?

I promise this is the last time I will post this. (if you answer ;))

Still keep getting these dodge goals from crosses. Wide player hits ball in, comes off a striker or defender, and goal is given to the player outwide?!!

Hope you caught that on pkm or whatever they use and posted it in the bugs forum?

• Administrators
I'm getting in quick with this, could someone from SI please respond?

I promise this is the last time I will post this. (if you answer ;))

I think it's more related to your instructions than anything else, I think decision making comes into it but I'm not sure whether the AI is that intelligent. Will try and get PaulC to answer this at some point but do bear in mind he's rather busy at the moment. :)

What is pkm exactly? I have some automatically saved, and they say "Ajax v Arsenal" and I have never played them on the Beta? Lol.

Used to be the format that you saved for sending them the game when there were issues. Not sure what it is atm, need to check.

Played my first match as droylsden career under new patch and it's much improved than it was. One wierd thing thats happening is my players keep getting confused with the ref thinking he's my player. (can't confirm if maybe just bad passing or they are getting confused with funky pink ref strip :) ) Will keep an eye on this.

PLEASE PLEASE

- Make 'you have submitted an enquiry, the team will get back to you in a few days' one of the things you can tick to not show again.

- In sqaud status on the home screen, a player should not be 'trn', 'bid' and 'wnt'. If they are 'trn' then of course they are 'bid'. It is useless if they are 'wnt' by the team that has 'trn' them, only relevant for Didi Haman and Bebe.

Please fix these!

Match engine still unplayable, arguably worse! Goals still coming from crosses, players not listening to tacticss/ instructions, more errors including players standing still and then just getting tackled! Other than the match engine, i love the game, just unplayable until all bugs are fixed or the fm12 match engine is implemented in the game

Keepers seem a heck of alot better now, team passing well too

for the sake of testing, played the same match 6 times now, away to chelsea, pre-patch i lost each match by about 3 goals

post patch i won 3-0 :D

no tactical or player changes at all

Is this good? Who are you playing as?

On first glance it seems like the ME might now be too easy....

Archived