Patch Speculation - There's no point in discussing it...but...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My sources are telling me anyone whose sources are saying this week needs to get better sources...

For those that missed the hint - that means "likely not this week".

Come back Monday, lets start all this again...:)

And no, that's not a subtle hint that it's Monday, either!

Fair play on Matt and Ter getting involved in the banter of the tread, top class.

It does make a change seeing people laugh about the patch coming out and not threatening to never play FM again or wishing a plague of cockroaches on SI Towers as they are having to wait.

Shame amer got a ban, shame on who did that, it was obvious he was just part of the banter and wasn't being serious. The nanny state we live in these days!

(Rumours are that amer was in fact AC Milan Captain Gattuso, and some one told him that Joe Jordan was a Mod on this site!!!!)

I love the way people are so impatient about the release of patches or the game and yet when it comes out with bugs they are quick to moan and say things like 'come on SI don't you do any testing'. Some people are just never happy either way.

So they shouldn't moan when there are bugs in it which kill their enjoyment of a product they bought?

Fair play on Matt and Ter getting involved in the banter of the tread, top class.

It does make a change seeing people laugh about the patch coming out and not threatening to never play FM again or wishing a plague of cockroaches on SI Towers as they are having to wait.

Shame amer got a ban, shame on who did that, it was obvious he was just part of the banter and wasn't being serious. The nanny state we live in these days!

(Rumours are that amer was in fact AC Milan Captain Gattuso, and some one told him that Joe Jordan was a Mod on this site!!!!)

I'm not sure, Amer was only inciting poor behaviour with all his posts, and when confronted he stuck to his guns rather than allowing it to peter out like a joke usually would. As for the patch, I think I'm with the silent majority here when I say that I'm in no rush for the patch, the bugs are only obvious if you look for them, as many people including myself have played long career games on 2011 already and not had any gamebreakers.

The patch will be nice, when it's ready. I don't expect any more than that, I don't understand why anyone else would either?

If the ref gives you a yellow, you give him a mouthful, and get a red card - it's not really the ref's fault, is it...;)

If the ref gives you a yellow, you give him a mouthful, and get a red card - it's not really the ref's fault, is it...;)

if you were a betting man what date would you punt for for the patch release? ps hope you didnt get in trouble about the txt spk:D

Ok Matt, Where is your yellow card for text speak earlier......???????

Mods get him!!!!!

(Not my fault for grassing you Matt, its all part of David Cameron's Big Society!!)

On a serious note, does anyone know if any of the changes have a bearing on the way a player progress's. I have done a lot of testing with Training, tutoring, match prep and all the rest and I was planning to post it up in the Tactic's and Training section in a post I have in there, but no point if things have changed a bit and I thus I need to re-test on the new patch? You know what I mean guv'nor?

im sure i saw on one of the threads that somebody from si said it was basically at testing stage so if thats the case then the end of this week is definately realistic for release. apologise if im wrong i may of dreamt it and it seemed real!! but how long would it take to test? surely not two weeks, theres prob hardcore fm fans on here who could test it in a day and find any issues although the majority would prob find something wrong!! for me its the current tactic thing its driving me crazy as all bad results tend to be when i have forgotten to check and started a match with current and gone behind only to change back but always seems to late as long as this is fixed i aint really spotted much else

they been working on this since december its now feb it must have come across few problems for it to take this long i thought there was only few things wrong with patch 11.2 didnt think it would take like 2 months to fix the issues

The "2 months later" thing is because this patch always includes January transfer updates, not because they can't fix some issues :)

Archived