Patch Speculation - There's no point in discussing it...but...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Everyone starts posting in other threads that the patch will be out in the next few days as said by SI

2. So everybody expects the patch to come out in a few days

3. SI has to release the patch early because if they dont they will not meet the expectations and disappoint a lot of people

4. ????

5. Profit!!

1. Everyone starts posting in other threads that the patch will be out in the next few days as said by SI

2. So everybody expects the patch to come out in a few days

3. SI has to release the patch early because if they dont they will not meet the expectations and disappoint a lot of people

4. ????

5. Profit!!

Point 3 is delusional, and then you lose me.

Are you dudes and dudettes (sorry, I can't think of any other general form of adressing everyone) speculating the patch is coming out this week/today/tomorrow etc. or this month? Sorry, I just don't get it. Last year the patch thread was started on the 1st of March... so precedent says it'll be out no sooner than next week.

Miles has been seen in his car, stopped at red lights, twittering frantically, with an angry look on his face. It is rumoured that due to all the patch talk he's getting, he threw the floppy disk that contained all the patch data and then ran it over. 1.44 mb of data gone. Shaterred

• SI Staff
Miles has been seen in his car, stopped at red lights, twittering frantically, with an angry look on his face. It is rumoured that due to all the patch talk he's getting, he threw the floppy disk that contained all the patch data and then ran it over. 1.44 mb of data gone. Shaterred

Miles doesn't tweet and drive so I call shenanigans

Archived