Patch Speculation - There's no point in discussing it...but...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is so hard to just say it could be this week it is out?

Because if they say its out this week and then it gets delayed, there will be even more people moaning. Everybody has already waited two weeks since the transfer window closed. Whats another two weeks!

Not sure I get your logic it will be out today.... FM2010 final patch 10.3 was released on 1st March 2010

It'll be out when it's ready...

Wow. You still believe that? FM2011 was out "when it was ready" as was 11.1 and 11.2 and 11.2.1.

But the game as FM10, all the way back to the CM days bugs galore.

Ok i've got it. Simple solution really. Judging by Sega's response, "It's being worked on and we'd like to have it out in the last couple of weeks of Feb - assuming no probs in dev or testing. " suggests it's in the final stage. Couple that with this tweet 19 hours ago, "@ChayD there is no official date yet, thanks." and we can rule out a monday release. Keeping with monday being the 14th; halfway through February (28 days) leaves a two week time frame.

Now divide that two week time frame by Sega's reply and you can narrow it down to 5 days, today (monday being one of those days). Ok stay with me. I've yet to see a patch release on a weekend so let's remove that from our equation and we solidify the release being before this weekend.

Mathematically it would look like this "x" being release day. 2x - 4 = 10, Add 4 to both sides of the equation: 2x = 14 (days left in february), divide both sides by 2: x = 7 (days in one week), 7 - 2 (sat & sun) = 5 possible days.

Sega will release this patch no later than friday.

Thank you :)

Ok i've got it. Simple solution really. Judging by Sega's response, "It's being worked on and we'd like to have it out in the last couple of weeks of Feb - assuming no probs in dev or testing. " suggests it's in the final stage. Couple that with this tweet 19 hours ago, "@ChayD there is no official date yet, thanks." and we can rule out a monday release. Keeping with monday being the 14th; halfway through February (28 days) leaves a two week time frame.

Now divide that two week time frame by Sega's reply and you can narrow it down to 5 days, today (monday being one of those days). Ok stay with me. I've yet to see a patch release on a weekend so let's remove that from our equation and we solidify the release being before this weekend.

Mathematically it would look like this "x" being release day. 2x - 4 = 10, Add 4 to both sides of the equation: 2x = 14 (days left in february), divide both sides by 2: x = 7 (days in one week), 7 - 2 (sat & sun) = 5 possible days.

Post of the year anyone! Hilarious!

(This gives me an idea I think SI should do a post of the year competition, with nominations or something)

Aahahahaha man classic! Take your time guys make this patch the best yet! The contract bug is a big problem and the corner bug also the silly manager appointments really take the realism out of it. Looking forward to it.

what a load of cobblers!! just messing m8 very deep stuff

look at the post from matt-sega. Last two weeks of february, that is this week so it should be any day from tomorrow to friday, so happy

you do realise there are more days than that left in Feb yeah? When he says last two weeks he doesnt mean the second last week of Feb he means within the last two weeks of Feb.

Because if they say its out this week and then it gets delayed, there will be even more people moaning. Everybody has already waited two weeks since the transfer window closed. Whats another two weeks!

id rather know if there is a chance it could be out this week and not knowing at all if there is a delay all it takes is someone say sorry guys something come up.

• SI Staff
Bad news guys.

Due to the retirement of Ronaldo, patch 11.3 has been pushed back a further 4 weeks so we can edit the required changes to the game.

Need to make sure we retire the correct Ronaldo ;)

Archived