First Save In FM 2010?

I used to start with Hearts just to get a feel for the game. As the team I support I usually had a better idea about their players than anyone elses.

Now it's the opposite. I still follow Hearts but I don't have a clue about most of the players, they just appear from nowhere and disappear just as fast.

I suppose I'll start with a top four English side in the demo. Full game I'll run a variation of leagues and start unemployed with automatic reputation.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, and this thread for FM10 was started sevaral weeks ago....several times! Duplicating threads like these really marginalises their importance. We all want to say who we will manage, and may even be interested in who others will manage but the thread becomes pointless if it become fragmented.

:(

I will do a little thing of mine where I load the top league from England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, click randomize five times and play!!!!!!!

In the demo I always pick a team completely at random, usually from the Championship (last year it was Norwich), as it doesn't matter about the team, its just sussing out the new game.

My big career game this year, I have deicded, will be with Oldham Athletic.

When my interest starts to wonder I am likely to make saves with Notts County, Spurs, Atletico, Celtic, CSKA and/or Palmeiras.

Maybe this year I will manage the team I actually support, Manchester United season ticket holder, for a change lol. I have always felt it would be too simple with the abundance of talent and youth.

@ pancilobak: Ouch, that's bad. But that's why one should always, always have more than one save game. No matter which game you play.

For my first save 1. FC Köln or Dynamo Kiev, I've not decided yet. They're my two favorite teams.

yeah....lesson learned..I have a backup though but it is 2 season ago. I will just wait for FM2010 to continue playing as gillingham :(

I have been playing FM/CM since CM3. Never have a crash before. So somehow I get complacent. :(

I started having crash since FM2008 but never when I am saving games.

It will be the club i support.. Rotherham! Hope i can stick with them longer then i did on fm09(1 and half season)

Afterwards it'll be Arsenal and possibly followed by Peterborough then after that be random teams like on fm09.

I will start as ManU on the demo , but if i won't continue that game , i will do dafuge's challenge .

You're a United fan and yet you use the term "ManU", really?

United for me, they're the only team I ever play with. Even in FM I can't allow someone to threaten my club. But I'm considering doing a second game with a team and work my way up through the leagues using the evolution of tactics out of Inverting the Pyramid.

Probably pick a lower league Italian team (Fano Calcio are looking intersting) or start as Palermo / Milan depending on the challenge. On one hand it's the prettiest team to ever step foot on the pitch who have some great potential but plenty of holes with an insane chairman. The other hand though is a team full of potential that needs some serious reworking and has historical importance but is being run by a senile Uncle Fester and the President who doesn't even give a crap about the club.

Archived