your avatar for football manager

Guest avine

this is the photo i have and how i look no matter the results:lol:

j67tx0.jpg

post your 'avatar', the photo you usually place in your profile and its not personal

Dont think you can Fabio MVP - Ofc I could be wrong, but im not aware of a way to do it

I did it in FM11 because mine dissappeared for some reason. It helped that a had a facepack in my documents for real players. In the XML file there is a segment for each photo. I just copied a segment, changed the unique ID to my own manager profile ID, added my photo to the facepack, and that did the trick. (This was some time ago so it might not be fully accurate).

• 1 year later...
i'll never understand people who have weird names as their manager names... like 'the dude' or 'mike bassett'

never seen the need myself.. surely being yourself is the ideal..

Same, I just use my real name.

Sometimes though I do make up a name from the country I am managing in if I'm playing as an Italian team or something.

hey :) im new here i saw the other day that one guy used a 3d avatar as pic on his football manager how do i create it?? whats the program? cause he said it was avatara but i cant seem to go there...idk why

Try the FaceGen Modeller, I think it's the same program used by the game to create regen faces. Link in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/247147-The-Football-Manager-Regen-Faces-Database

You can get a free version if you download the demo. That thread also has a whole lot of regen faces made by forum-goers if you want to use one of them. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived