Games for 11.3?

Had a search and couldn't find anything like this. Basically to pass the time until it arrives I have been preparing by scouting players etc for the two games I am planning on starting which are Rangers and AFC Wimbledon or Crawley town. What games do you have planned to start when the new Patch drops?

Going to start off with Barnet I think to try to keep them up (not going to be easy!). Normally play as Braintree Town but thats starting to get a bit easy if im honest so a new challenge is well needed. Any news on 11.3 yet?

I am going to do my continental challenge of winning every continental competition on the game as long as the New Zealand league works. Will be starting as Malaga at some point given the signings they have made in January. Just wish I could fit in a Nantwich, Crewe and Shakhtar save but doubt I will have enough time.

I'll be starting a Liverpool save, can't wait to start with two good strikers for a change.

I hope they increase Andy Carroll's reputation on my game with the transfer updates on he played 11 games in two years and his value dropped to £5.75 million.

I hope they increase Andy Carroll's reputation on my game with the transfer updates on he played 11 games in two years and his value dropped to £5.75 million.

considering he went for such a huge fee for someone of his ability you'd think that would spike his reputation.

Will be contemplating replicating Klopp's success with Dortmund or maybe Southampton or Liverpool. Really love those teams with a solid academy. :cool:

Hopefully can get into international management in time for the Olympics. Realised that i have never tried competing in the Olympics with a team!

I have not started Football Manager yet and not really played the previous ones despite buying them all on day of release as didn't have the time but got a week off work this week so hopefully patch will be released this week.

I wil start with Liverpool, first thing I will do is buy young players with pace and get rid of the high earners past their best such as Maxi, Kuyt, Poulsen and Cole.

I have not started Football Manager yet and not really played the previous ones despite buying them all on day of release as didn't have the time but got a week off work this week so hopefully patch will be released this week.

I wil start with Liverpool, first thing I will do is buy young players with pace and get rid of the high earners past their best such as Maxi, Kuyt, Poulsen and Cole.

Kuyt past his best......., Is this a joke, he is playing for a couple of years on the same high level!

I'll start in BSN/BSS or BSP. Not sure what team though - will have to look at the team information screens when the new patch is released. I'll look for a team in a resonable financial condition, with a decent stadium and fan base.

I'll start in BSN/BSS or BSP. Not sure what team though - will have to look at the team information screens when the new patch is released. I'll look for a team in a resonable financial condition, with a decent stadium and fan base.

Grimsby Town - not a big transfer budget first season, but shift a couple of mediocre players and you'll be sorted. When you get promoted back to the football league, the board back you all the way.

Going to start as Blackburn, Liverpool & newcastle. 4 a really hard challenge I might try to get Crawley in the premership in 8 seasons or somethin. Also, do people seriously think kuyt is past his best or is some kind of joke that everybody keeps playing?

I'm going with Leeds, got fired from Fiorentina before christmas and haven't played since. Before I quit playing I went on holiday waiting for a new job, eventually Leeds wanted to hire me so that's where I'll start with the new patch.

Hopefully career games will be easier now so that you can land better jobs once you have been sucessefull for a while.

Archived