[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

hej2N.png
Visit here: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213591631990225/

VITREX17 for FM17 (v2.0 out 1.1.2017)
sHwuW.jpg

The most popular skin from FM16, is back for another year with FM17. As always minimalism, clean lines and beautiful visuals are the corner stones of Vitrex!

All partial use of this skin, into other custom skins made for release, must be authorized by the Vitrex author/owner (Emil Debski) and credited by the maker.

Screen Resolution This skin is optimized for higher resolutions (minimum of 1920x1080) and might cause errors if you try to use it at a lower resolution.

Download link: http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-fm17-skin.html

Version 2.0 now out - released 1st of January 2017.

h51WC.jpg hIQg2.jpg h5962.jpg

sw1Uo.jpg sw2Xy.jpg sws3i.jpg

sH2BM.jpg sHh7p.png 
sXX4N.jpg sXgEU.jpg  s6Jmt.png sX5os.jpg sXd2D.jpg sXMCI.jpg sXYrM.png sXPXj.jpg sO3SC.png sHWxO.png 

sHG3y.png sOWVi.png 
sHNKI.png

symmW.png swuJZ.jpg h52NA.png

Vitrex17 key/signature features:
syJfq.jpg
1. The very well-known 3D shadowed sidebar, originally introduced in Vitrex MMXV for FM15 is back, with the possibility to have it icons-only or full width, through your game preference panel.
2. Another year, another bautifully handcrafted 3D news notification icon.
3. 3 stripes behind the logo in the titlebar added again this year.
4. Beautiful new custom made scout card icons.
5. All game buttons revamped to neat looking, shadowed 3D ones.
6. Probalby the most known feat. of Vitrex: The shirt behind the face, along with the player signature, introduced by Vitrex MMXV back in 2014.
7. A whole new addition to this year, keeping Vitrex as one of the most innovative FM skins there are. Brand new 3D depth pitch, showing a players prefered positions on their profile - made for Vitrex17, exclusively by Emil Debski.
8. New custom made team squad overview panel, showing much more information about your team.
9. Also introduced by Vitrex last year, the now videly used, kit backs tactic board, in stead of the default boxes. Shirts are fully interactive (role/duty selector) plus the player names are visible on the back.
10. In prolongation to the tactics panel, once again we've introduced the captains armband.
11. Another whole new, innovative addition to this years skin, made exclusively for the Vitrex: The 3D depth pitch showing the clubs last starting 11, on any given teams club overview panel.
12. The great city pics pack originally made by Flut + a lot of people from the community, has been adapted to the Vitrex, making all photos have the same size/form, to match the rest of the club overview.
13. Yet another wonderful, brand new addition to this years skin. With inspiration from the already existing world map locatior introduced years ago, we've build a brand new, up to date one, showing a club/countries location on a beautiful world map, a long side the capital city of that country and number of inhabitans. Exclusively made for and by Vitrex and Emil Debski.
14. Last years icon revamp throughout the whole game is back, with even more wonderful logos filling the different screens, giving the skin a fantastic overall look.
15. New competition player and team stats, showing much more relevant info, than the default ones.
16. Once again an feature introduced to skins for the first time in Vitrex16. The BBC internet styled Competition News panel.
17. This year we have taken it one step further, with a brand new Social Feed panel, Twitter style!
18. Wannacupbrews wonderful Instant Result button feature.

+ much more. 

Update 2.0 changelog:
- Brand new match preview panel
- Brand new match pre match panel
- Brand new match In Between Highlights panel
- Brand new match feed 
- Brand new Vitrex signature match scoreboard
- Brand new match post match pabel
- Brand new Human Manager panel
- Brand new manager Home panel
- Added possibility to add your own manager pic back into the game
- Brand new Stadium panel
+ Much more

Update 1.4 changelog:
- Brand new match Vitrex LCD style match header
- Brand new pre-match lineups panel signature 3D pitch Vitrex style
- Brand new In Between Highlights match panels
- TV Logo aded to match screen
- Brand new Match Overview panel
- New Manager Home panel layout
- Complete button/checkbox rewamp to better fit the style of the skin
- New international/players on loan report panels
- Lots of rearrangement of list views: Scout reports, team talks, stat panels and more.
+ more

Update 1.3 changelog:
- Brand new Nation Overview
- Brand new Non-player/Manager Overview
- Brand new Team Report
- Competition News BBC style from Vitrex16 included
- New Social Feed News panel
- New Player Info hover popup panel
- New Instant Result popup panel
- New Player Attributes in boxes option
+ more

Update 1.2 changelog:
- Brand new Club Overview panel overhaul
- Introduction of a whole new World Map locator widget, made especially for Vitrex by Emil Debski
- Instant Result button added
- DF11 Facepack support
+ more

Update 1.1 changelog:
- Issues causing the skin to crash game for some users on entering player profile and/or tactics screen fixed.
- Brand new trademark addition once again to and by Vitrex: New beautiful 3D player positions pitch on player profile
- Match tactics overview adopted to look like the non-match tactics overview
- New competition stat overviews for both player and team stats
- Additional small changes

Credits:  @wannachupbrew, Vic Posher, DazS8, @michaeltmurrayuk, Flut,  Rick Ctid Thorne and ArtDekDok for inspiration and sparring through the years. Also credit to @bluestillidie00, for finding out the manager pic feature from FM16 could be used in FM17 as well.

Download link: http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-fm17-skin.html

Visit here: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213591631990225/

hej2N.png

Edited by DimitriFromParis

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Boyshane said:

Guys,

Am I stupid? I just can't seem to be able to locate "team instructions" button on the tactics screen in this skin? Besides, the pitch is a bit too huge, to my liking.

Btw, promising work, as usual.

Sorry for this. There was a small .zip malfunction, which resulted in the inclusion of a tactics panel .xml file from FM16 which shouldn't have been there, causing this. It's been cleaned out now, and reuploaded, so please downlaod again. Thanks!

32 minutes ago, alex164164 said:

is it possible to have the tab bar the same colour/transparency as the titlebar please?

Yes.

Open up: Football Manager 2017\skins\Vitrex17 1.0\panels\generic\titlebar.xml and locate this piece of code at the very start:

<!-- normal header container used on all screens except the match screen -->
<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<!-- coloured title bar image -->
  <widget class="picture" id="colb" file="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" rthr="68">
    <!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->
    <record id="object_property">
      <integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />
      <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
    </record>
  </widget>

Now take away the boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper part (remember not to take away the " " signs around the line), so you're left with this in stead:

<!-- normal header container used on all screens except the match screen -->
<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<!-- coloured title bar image -->
  <widget class="picture" id="colb" file="" rthr="68">
    <!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->
      <integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />
      <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
    </record>
  </widget>

Save the file and reload skin.

7 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

It's a high res. skin. Last year a smaller res. version did follow but much later. The pitch is definitely a symptom of this and I suspect the team instructions are too (I experience exactly the same) 

D_LO, unfortunately, I am using 1920x1080 resolution, so this is not the case, for sure. I suspect (can't check, since I am not at home) that it was the problem with the wrong (tactics panel) .xml files being included with the skin.

1 hour ago, Boyshane said:

D_LO, unfortunately, I am using 1920x1080 resolution, so this is not the case, for sure. I suspect (can't check, since I am not at home) that it was the problem with the wrong (tactics panel) .xml files being included with the skin.

Re-download it, there's been a problem with the zip file.

1 minute ago, yonko said:

I have the same problem. I asked for alternative download but I guess it isn't available.

Mega offers two options, just use the right one -- download in browser and it will work.

6 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Mega offers two options, just use the right one -- download in browser and it will work.

I tried a few times. Goes to 71% and freezes for some reason. I always have problems downloading from mega, don't know why. But mediafire works without problems every time.

Just now, yonko said:

I tried a few times. Goes to 71% and freezes for some reason. I always have problems downloading from mega, don't know why. But mediafire works without problems every time.

Try another browser. It works well in chrome.

Beautiful. Love it. Thankyou gentlemen.

I've vignette and b&w'ed my backgrounds for a darker feel, but can I ask the following?

How do I increase size of logo in titlebar? Seems this year the logo packs look smaller scale than ever.

How do I increase size of League Logo in Club Profile Screen? They are tiny compared to Club Logo's and there an entire pane for Club Details.

Thanks

How can I change the side panel to normal wider version? There's an in game option to change it to icons only, so forcing it to icon only doesn't make much sense to me. Other than that it seems just as great as usual and I can't wait for the future improvements :)

@Jusander, open client object browser.xml in panels/client_object and replace this:

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="50" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper">
		<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
	</record>
	<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="1" value="true" set_property="FoHi" skip_if_null="true"/>
</widget>

with this:

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="160" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper">
		<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
	</record>
	<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
		<list id="get_properties">
			<record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="0" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
			<record get_property="FS  " test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
      		<record get_property="DRpg" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
		</list>
		<integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
	</attachment>
	<attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="50" false_value="160" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
</widget>

Edited by pikawa94

Awesome skin Dimitri - this was no doubt my favourite skin of last years and hopefully this years too!

Although i've had an experience where i went to one of my players profiles then he said he was glad to be at the same club as said player. Clicked on that player and then the game crashed :(

3 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Awesome skin Dimitri - this was no doubt my favourite skin of last years and hopefully this years too!

Although i've had an experience where i went to one of my players profiles then he said he was glad to be at the same club as said player. Clicked on that player and then the game crashed :(

Did the game just freeze or did you get an actual crash? It froze for me without any box telling me it had crashed, I just couldn't click anything and had to ctrl+alt+del to close it. It hasn't happened previously to installing the skin and I wasn't sure if I was the only one...

UPDATED TO 1.1
Download here: http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-fm17-skin.html

Update 1.1 changelog:
- Issues causing the skin to crash game for some users on entering player profile and/or tactics screen fixed (many thanks for testing and sparring to @wannachupbrew, Vic Posher, Rick Ctid Thorne)
- Brand new trademark addition once again to and by Vitrex: New beautiful 3D player positions pitch on player profile
- Match tactics overview adopted to look like the non-match tactics overview
- New competition stat overviews for both player and team stats
- Additional small changes

Update 1.1 Preview:
Brand new player positions pitch in 3D style, made especially for Vitrex:
h51WC.jpg

Match tactics panel now match the non-match one:
h5962.jpg

New competition stats for both players and clubs:
h52NA.png

How can I change the colors for stars in current/potential ability?

[edit]

Found it.

<colour name="star rating senior" red="244" green="219" blue="0"/>
  <colour name="star rating unknown" red="255" green="0" blue="0"/>  
  <colour name="star rating empty" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>
  <colour name="star rating youth" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>

19 minutes ago, Shevchenko said:

How can I change the colors for stars in current/potential ability?

Linie 585 in the setting.xml file inside the settings folder ind the skin:

<!-- VITREX17 -->

<colour name="star rating senior" red="244" green="219" blue="0"/>
  <colour name="star rating unknown" red="110" green="110" blue="90"/>  
  <colour name="star rating empty" red="0" green="0" blue="0"/>
  <colour name="star rating youth" red="239" green="237" blue="97"/>

Change values to whatever you like.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 21:56, JAY MEE TEE said:

Did the game just freeze or did you get an actual crash? It froze for me without any box telling me it had crashed, I just couldn't click anything and had to ctrl+alt+del to close it. It hasn't happened previously to installing the skin and I wasn't sure if I was the only one...

@JAY MEE TEE yeah i couldnt click on anything then eventually decided to go to the desktop and then was greeted with the FM17.exe is dangerously low on memory and then clicked ok and it closed. Lost my 6-6 game too! #gutted

2 hours ago, oneronaldo said:

Is there any way to edit the transparency of the skin, I tried following this guide by michaeltmurray https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/index-guides/fm15-guide---how-to-increase-transparency-of-screens But it doesn't seem to make a difference to the transparency.

Which screens are you looking to edit?