[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, el_mana said:

Whaaattt!!!!!! Oh noooooooo. Emil please, we NEED Vitrex skin.

It´s the BEST skin for FM in history.

Someone will prob port it over, doesnt take much work, just abit of time.  If you get a mass editor list textcrawler even less.

For anyone wanting to try using this for FM18 try changing all the "layout_children=" code to "apply_to_children=" worked a charm for me with the skin I used from FM17.

Use Notepad++ and load up all the xml files you have for the skin and use the replace tool for all open documents and you should have it done in a few seconds.  

Worked fine for me  apart from the tactics screen. I'm going to guess that that has changed quite a lot. 

It was also pointed out to me that a program called textcrawer can do this (possibly easier by the sounds of it)

Edited by ben carter

Much easier, great program to get

43 minutes ago, ben carter said:

For anyone wanting to try using this for FM18 try changing all the "layout_children=" code to "apply_to_children=" worked a charm for me with the skin I used from FM17.

Use Notepad++ and load up all the xml files you have for the skin and use the replace tool for all open documents and you should have it done in a few seconds.  

Worked fine for me  apart from the tactics screen. I'm going to guess that that has changed quite a lot. 

It was also pointed out to me that a program called textcrawer can do this (possibly easier bu the sounds of it)

I loved Vitrex for FM16, but did not buy FM17.  I have bought FM18 and would like to get a skin as similar to Vitrex as possible.  I know Emil won't be making another one.  Any suggestions out there?  I'm not confident in my own ability to make one so it may just be default for me unless there is a copycat out there.

Edited by Enos

4 minutes ago, Enos said:

I loved Vitrex for FM16, but did not buy FM17.  I have bought FM18 and would like to get a skin as similar to Vitrex as possible.  I know Emil won't be making another one.  Any suggestions out there?  I'm not confident in my own ability to make one so it may just be default for me unless there is a copycat out there.

CFM will be out soon, check the thread/pics for that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 17:52, orlyzao said:

You have to remove every back left and right folder, not just the ones from comps folder... At least that's how I got it to work as the preview screenshots show iirc.

Yes, I had to delete all of the Back Left and Back Right folders. I saw previous advice advising to rename the config files to config.deactived (or anything) but that did not work.

10 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Nearly every skin will. The majority of FM players will either play 1336x768 or 1920x1080. 

i get that.. but FlutSkin is like the only skin that works flawlessly for me at 4k resolution.

16 hours ago, upthetoon said:

i get that.. but FlutSkin is like the only skin that works flawlessly for me at 4k resolution.

As most won't even be designed for higher resolutions whereas FLUT is designed with much higher ones in mind.

If you want a skin that is perfect to you, do what I and many others do and create your own.

• 2 months later...
On 07/08/2017 at 14:04, Jovovich said:

I edited match titlebar.xml for lower or higher resolutions.

Download : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ZVu6-IP04COXNSYmFwWFZwQ2M

Put this file in panels/match folder.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wanted to say thank you for your time and effort in doing this. :)

I searched for ages to find an answer to how to get the scoreboard names and clock to stop running into eachother and become pretty much unreadable. I read through every page of all the comments in varous places the skin developer had released this, and despite many others asking the question, it was always ignored for some reason, whilst he answered other things. I had all but given up and find a different skin, but for me this is the best, and one I've used and enjoyed for years. I then found this thread, and you have not only provided the answers I need, but done the work for me.

Many thanks bud. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have begun porting it over for personal use but I doubt I'd be getting Emil's permission to ever release it due to his opinion on SI. I doubt he will want his work carried on by another skinner either.

20 hours ago, Qemyst said:

I have begun porting it over for personal use but I doubt I'd be getting Emil's permission to ever release it due to his opinion on SI. I doubt he will want his work carried on by another skinner either.

SI has really gotten lazy and sloppy with football manager and Emil won't support a mediocre football manager. I still hope he comes back, his skins were just so perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2018 at 03:21, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

SI has really gotten lazy and sloppy with football manager and Emil won't support a mediocre football manager. I still hope he comes back, his skins were just so perfect.

I don't blame Emil at all.

• 2 years later...
On 14/11/2016 at 17:33, DimitriFromParis said:

Vitrex17 1.0\setting\setting.xml file, line 601:

<colour name="defender_line" red="255" green="186" blue="39" />

Change colour numbers.

Hi. Maybe a bit late to the party but I want to make the attribute analysis polygon larger. How do I do that?