[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

28 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Match incidents small panel (or something very similar)

It should be fairly obvious what needs changing but if I remember correctly it's match panel title font so look out for that as extra guidance, insert your own font colour as I don't believe there's one already present. 

Thank you.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the skin guys, thanks for the all the work on it.

Is there any way to have both backgrounds and city pictures displaying for each club? Eg. for Real Madrid a pic of the Bernabeu as the background but a picture of Madrid for the city?

I am using metallic logos. I have so far got either the Bernabeu and no city pic or, deleting the Back Left logos, got the city of Madrid displaying as both the background and the city pic.

Many thanks.

3 hours ago, Guti14 said:

Love the skin guys, thanks for the all the work on it.

Is there any way to have both backgrounds and city pictures displaying for each club? Eg. for Real Madrid a pic of the Bernabeu as the background but a picture of Madrid for the city?

I am using metallic logos. I have so far got either the Bernabeu and no city pic or, deleting the Back Left logos, got the city of Madrid displaying as both the background and the city pic.

Many thanks.

Yea, I'm doing that myself.

Club Background: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/Pictures/Citypics

Club City: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Skins/Vitrex17 2.0/Graphics/Pictures/Vitrex City Pics

For your backgrounds you might need to download the city pics if you haven't already. If you want to change the city to a stadium obviously just name the stadium whatever the background was for the city.

Edited by Carlito85

13 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Yea, I'm doing that myself.

Club Background: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/Pictures/Citypics

Club City: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Skins/Vitrex17 2.0/Graphics/Pictures/Vitrex City Pics

For your backgrounds you might need to download the city pics if you haven't already. If you want to change the city to a stadium obviously just name the stadium whatever the background was for the city.

So the config files in both folders are the same, just the pictures are different?

Love the skin, and I'm using the most updated version, but it appears my popups are corrupted and I've tried reloading and clearing cache and nothing fixes it!  The little popup when you score a goal has just red lines running through it and the player name and goals scored is almost illegible.  Same with other in-game popup dialogue boxes.  What can I do to fix this?  I attached an example. Thanks.

20161216180924_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

It's a corrupted dialog box for the zoom setting (I'm guessing you play on zoom...) You need to delete or replace the standard one and possibly others if they too are effected, i.e. within match.

This is at least the third time it's been asked in this thread though so please don't forget to at least search within the thread beforehand, ta. 

Ok thanks.  I went back and found what you were talking about.  What file do I have to delete exactly?

8 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Like I said it's in the thread, please get in a habit of searching (i.e. 'dialog' 'zoom') it will be of benefit in the long-run, takes 5 seconds.  

My bad.  Sorry for being a bother, problem solved.  There is another problem though that I'm having with the in match scorebar where its not properly aligned. The time bar runs over into the team on the left's panel and if the team's color is white (like in my picture) its hard to read.  There's a picture, I apologize for the bad quality, I took it with my phone.   Has this also been fixed?

15873479_10154974732224175_454174782654171311_n.jpg

17 hours ago, italodornelesrs said:

Friends, I am using the "Vitrex17 2.0" version, however, I would just modify one thing:

-> Take this part down in the game preview - the 5 options down - to increase the top 5.

Do you know how I do it?!

15995291_1375793022441200_5237334432164005652_o.jpg

I do not know if you understood me, but what I would like is to remove / delete these five options that are at the bottom of the preview pane.

14 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

I just typed an explanation of how to disable the relevant coding but on second thoughts you might want to just wait for the low res. version of this skin and copy across the match in-between highlights panels into the skin you're using. It may be a lot easier if you're not comfortable skinning. 

Although I'd strongly advise you read Michael Murray's guide for this panel, search match in-between highlights panel. Most skins use a customised version of his initial work. So the fundamentals remain the same and if you don't want to wait or doing so proves inappropriate at least by reading this you will become familiar on how to customise it yourself (it's a case of finding the relevant container/coding and preferably disabling it)

Could be, can you give me the link to look and see if I can do it?

Just wanted to call out Debski for being a complete scum. I called him out on his group for being greedy and scummy, unlike Evgeny (Genie Scout).

This is what he wrote to me

qxf6wOS.png

Told him he's embarassing the community, and he responded as I expected

Edited by Quads

4 minutes ago, Quads said:

Just wanted to call out Debski for being a complete scum. I called him out on his group for being greedy and scummy, unlike Evgeny (Genie Scout).

This is what he wrote to me

qxf6wOS.png

Told him he's embarassing the community, and he responded as I expected

You probably derserved that after seeing what you wrote to him under your own profile, and that of your friend on the group wall ;-).

I can only say the same: If you are not satisfied with the mods/solutions offered, i suggest you make your own. 

It's exactly because of people like you, that all the great skinners die away. 

Edited by DimitriFromParis

Just now, DimitriFromParis said:

You probably derserved that after seeing what you wrote to him under your own profile, and that of your friend ;-).

I can only say the same: If you are not satisfied with the mods/solutions offered, i suggest you make your own. 

What friend? And my message was very tame compared to his

1 minute ago, Quads said:

What friend? And my message was very tame compared to his

The guy who was whinning about the same issue all of a sudden out of the blue today like you, after being a part of his group for weeks, knowing everything about the conditions of his work. All of a sudden it became a problem for you. Coincidence? I think not.

1 minute ago, DimitriFromParis said:

The guy who was whinning about the same issue all of a sudden out of the blue today like you, after being a part of his group for weeks, knowing everything about the conditions of his work. All of a sudden it became a problem for you. Coincidence? I think not.

Honestly wasn't me. I just was incredibly disappointed in scummy and greedy ways he was STILL going

Just now, Quads said:

Honestly wasn't me. I just was incredibly disappointed in scummy and greedy ways he was STILL going

Okay then explain me about these greedy ways? Did you actually ever create something in your life, since you are talking in this way about something which takes hours upon hours to create? Would really like to hear more about it?

Just now, DimitriFromParis said:

Okay then explain me about these greedy ways? Did you actually ever create something in your life, since you are talking in this way about something which takes hours upon hours to create? Would really like to hear more about it?

Yes, I am a musician, difference scene, but still applies. Since when unofficial, unlicensed DLCs are not scummy, better yet, since when DLCs are not scummy and greedy?

4 minutes ago, Quads said:

Yes, I am a musician, difference scene, but still applies. Since when unofficial, unlicensed DLCs are not scummy, better yet, since when DLCs are not scummy and greedy?

I will try again, not sure if the question was too hard for you:

How exactly is he being greedy (and scummy) as you put it?

11 minutes ago, DimitriFromParis said:

Hi Kad38. 

What do you mean with tactical bar exaclty. Please provide a screenshot if possible.

I am not in game there to make you a screen ..... during 1 match there is just "formation" and "overview" I can not acceded to the particular instructions to see the average position of my players

1 hour ago, kad38 said:

Yes it's that strange me I'm not tactics ??

If you have the match set to full screen you will have to hover at the top for the bar to drop down. I wondered the same thing at first as I was trying to get the new scoreboard to show up but pretty sure it's still there, just hidden.

Edited by Carlito85

On 9/1/2017 at 21:47, Carlito85 said:

Nice! Which xml do I need to put this in? I'm still getting to grips with skinning editing lol.

I'm digging that scoreboard and match font under the stadium by the way. Nice layout.

Can u share the file cause I tryed and I can't figure it out?

cheers

20 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

If you have the match set to full screen you will have to hover at the top for the bar to drop down. I wondered the same thing at first as I was trying to get the new scoreboard to show up but pretty sure it's still there, just hidden.

I thank you it was well hidden ..... problem solved

1 hour ago, kennedfn said:

Can u share the file cause I tryed and I can't figure it out?

cheers

Go to Skins/Vitrex 2.0/Panels/Match, open Match Post Match Panel, and swap the following:

<!--Competition tables-->
          <container class="subsection_box" alignment="centre" size="11" font="text" colour="bbc" appearance="boxes/subsection/standard/blank">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />    
             <translation id="title"  value="Competition Standings"  />
        <widget class="competition_stage_panel" id="leag" file="competition/competition overview stage">
          <record id="object_property">
            <list id="get_properties">
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="cssi" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cssi" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" />
              </record>
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="cmsi" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cmsi" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" />
              </record>
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="comp" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
              </record>
            </list>
          </record>
        </widget>
          </container>

with

<!--Competition tables-->
<container class="subsection_box" id="MLcn" appearance="boxes/subsection/match/paper">
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
          <widget class="match_league_table_panel" id="MLea" MLTf="true" />
        </container>

2 hours ago, Persee said:

Guys I have an issue which I think is related to this skin. FM17 crashes and closes down frequently during the match, it's really annoying do you know how to fix it?

Have the same here. Random matches. Can replay the matches then everything is fine, only for it to crash again during a different match.
Always happens during matches. Never outside.
Started happening after applying the latest update with the skin.

-EDIT-
And always during a highlight. I'm showing highlights in 3D on comprehensive.
Haven't been able to spot a pattern yet. Seemingly, so far, just randomly.

Edited by roykela

2 hours ago, roykela said:

Have the same here. Random matches. Can replay the matches then everything is fine, only for it to crash again during a different match.

-EDIT-

crash when injury happened?

5 hours ago, Orange2000 said:

crash when injury happened?

Nah. Can be in the middle of play without anything happening. Just regular play without any injuries, goals, red/yellow cards, free-kicks, penalty-kicks etc.

9 hours ago, roykela said:

-EDIT-

Good to know I m not alone :) That's exactly what's happening to me, random crashes during 3D highlights in the match

2 minutes ago, kennedfn said:

Try delete the 3 files called match feed located in PANELS/MATCH

It should do the trick.Its a known issue also the extra time ingame are going to be fixed in next update

Cheers

This is for the crash right? I will try it out thanks mate

Edited by Persee

49 minutes ago, Persee said:

Good to know I m not alone :) That's exactly what's happening to me, random crashes during 3D highlights in the match

This is for the crash right? I will try it out thanks mate

yes it is :)

btw remember to clear your cache and restart game :)

Edited by kennedfn

56 minutes ago, kennedfn said:

Try delete the 3 files called match feed located in PANELS/MATCH

It should do the trick.Its a known issue also the extra time ingame are going to be fixed in next update

Cheers

Will give it a go. Cheers :thup:

How can I add another skins player profile whole page into this skin ....for eg....cfm skins player profile page .I play on low resolution and this skins some parts are cut or not showing. Cfm skin is good for that 

I transferred the player panel from cfm skin into this skins panels folder but the shirt behind player is coming square not like it's in cfm skin.

What do I need to change to makthat happen 

Ty in advance 

Just read some of the previous posts.  How the hell can people have a go at these guys who work so hard on making the game better for us all and share it with us!!  Totally beyond me.  Please don't let these idiots get you down and understand that you're work is 100% appreciated by users of this community.

4 hours ago, mazza bul said:

Just read some of the previous posts.  How the hell can people have a go at these guys who work so hard on making the game better for us all and share it with us!!  Totally beyond me.  Please don't let these idiots get you down and understand that you're work is 100% appreciated by users of this community.

They get worse ever year, the minority but makers are dropping out left and right, going back to just making their own for personal use.