[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shevchenko said:

Ah, I thought the file was in the skin already. Cheers, got that one sorted.

might be quicker to trawl some screenshots on fmscout and just lift one thats already been done/amended from another skin. 

5 minutes ago, BeadyRoller said:

I love the skin but on the player profile page there is one thing that bugs me. It doesn't say anywhere what the player is valued at? Or am I going blind?

1st line above the position pitch, middle item. left hand panel 

2 minutes ago, BeadyRoller said:

http://imgur.com/a/7f1Op

Not there for me mate?

Image isnt viewable but it'll be a window size issue, its prob behind the pitch at the min.  You can see in the OP shots where it should be.

Vitrex is making a lo res one in due course, you can prob move it yourself in the meantime if your desperate for it. 

Just now, wkdsoul said:

Image isnt viewable but it'll be a window size issue, its prob behind the pitch at the min.  You can see in the OP shots where it should be.

Vitrex is making a lo res one in due course, you can prob move it yourself in the meantime if your desperate for it. 

Re check my link, it's working now.

You can see the line you are missing

swRDp.jpg

Its due to  Screen Resolution This skin is optimized for higher resolutions (minimum of 1920x1080) and might cause errors if you try to use it at a lower resolution.

1 hour ago, Lenzar said:

Any reason you can't be bothered to make it work for lower resolutions? Not everyone has a gaming PC.

Don't be so rude, skinning takes a crap ton of time and effort, and as a skinmaker I feel offended by that comment.

If you don't like it, learn how to do it and stop bitching.

Edited by bluestillidie00

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Don't be so rude, skinning takes a crap ton of time and effort, and as a skinmaker I feel offended by that comment.

If you don't like it, learn how to do it and stop bitching.

and people wonder why some of us stopped releasing stuff... :lol

3 hours ago, Lenzar said:

Any reason you can't be bothered to make it work for lower resolutions? Not everyone has a gaming PC.

That question and attitude means that you didn't even bother to use 2 minutes to do a little research, or you would know the answer to that.

Jesus...

Edited by DimitriFromParis

7 hours ago, Lenzar said:

:rolleyes: Really?...

They say patience is a virtue but if it's not one you have, learn to modify it yourself, it's not difficult.

Please ignore the silly comment above.  Put it down to someone being frustrated that they can't have this amazing skin working to its full potential. Your work is appreciated and please don't let silliness like this deflate you. Keep up the good work.

I love the irony of someone demanding it in that way. "Can't be bothered", as if DimitriFromParis or any other graphics maker somehow owes the poster that effort. Yet the individual "can't be bothered" to make the effort themselves.

VITREX 1.4 UPDATE WORK IN PROGRESS!

Vitrex doing what it does best: Being innovative.

- Match screen overhaul has begun: Brand new LCD style header and fantastic 3D pre-match lineup panels.

WATCH VIDEO TO SEE APPRECIATE THE LCD SCOREBOARD IN ACTION: VITREX 1.4 WIP YOUTUBE VIDEO (view in fullscreen mode to appreciate fully).

Watford_v_Man_Utd_Preview_Line_Ups_2.png

Edited by DimitriFromParis

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Oh my that looks beautiful! Any chance I can steal this to put in my skin on release? I'd give you full credit of course :)

You would have to clear that with Emil on his Facebook profile @bluestillidie00. Or i can ask him.

He just sent me this, but i think it's just an mockup. Would be so damn nice to have something like that on the game:

concept.jpg

17 minutes ago, DimitriFromParis said:

You would have to clear that with Emil on his Facebook profile @bluestillidie00. Or i can ask him.

He just sent me this, but i think it's just an mockup. Would be so damn nice to have something like that on the game:

concept.jpg

@michaeltmurrayuk Did you ever find a view to show player faces on the pre match lineups screen? Would there be a way to do something like this you think? Probably not, but worth asking you.

anyway, with this way we have to manualy make files for all teams in game, to show like that..is not impossible though.. did vitrex find a way to manage an easier way? we all hope so...anyway, excellent idea , excellent adittion.

1 hour ago, DimitriFromParis said:

@michaeltmurrayuk Did you ever find a view to show player faces on the pre match lineups screen? Would there be a way to do something like this you think? Probably not, but worth asking you.

I don't think there is anyway, there is the client_object_biopic_panel widget class that is used to display faces in various bits of the game, but I don't think there is anyway to get it to read that information onto the tactics pitch. The closest you'd be able to get is by replacing the kit back images with a generic/default/blank face so you could get a face appearing but it wouldn't be linked to the player and everyone would have the same face.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

I don't think there is anyway, there is the client_object_biopic_panel widget class that is used to display faces in various bits of the game, but I don't think there is anyway to get it to read that information onto the tactics pitch. The closest you'd be able to get is by replacing the kit back images with a generic/default/blank face so you could get a face appearing but it wouldn't be linked to the player and everyone would have the same face.

So once you have a team of regens, you're fine :) 

3 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

There's a separate folder for goalkeeper. Do exactly the same, following Michael's guidance re. directory but instead of outfield folder you want goalkeeper folder.

well, i just tried that with no success. i created a file "goalkeepers", put in there the kits ans the config , which looks like this.

<record from="olympiacos-a" to="graphics/pictures/team/981/kits/back/goalkeepers/away/plain/kitstyle/1"/>
        <record from="olympiacos-h" to="graphics/pictures/club/981/kits/back/goalkeepers/home/plain/kitstyle/1"/>

am i doing sth wrong?

I have a problem with this skin, or at least I think it is the skin as I only get it when I use Vitrex. Sometimes when I go to the tactis screen the pitch is shown, but not the player shirts. The game then freezes and starts eating up memory until the computer crashes.

16 hours ago, Viking said:

I have a problem with this skin, or at least I think it is the skin as I only get it when I use Vitrex. Sometimes when I go to the tactis screen the pitch is shown, but not the player shirts. The game then freezes and starts eating up memory until the computer crashes.

I had some people reporting this on version 1.0, but not since... please update to 1.3.

UPDATED TO 1.4
Download here: http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-fm17-skin.html

Update 1.4 changelog:
- Brand new match Vitrex LCD style match header
- Brand new pre-match lineups panel signature 3D pitch Vitrex style
- Brand new In Between Highlights match panels
- TV Logo aded to match screen
- Brand new Match Overview panel
- New Manager Home panel layout
- Complete button/checkbox rewamp to better fit the style of the skin
- New international/players on loan report panels
- Lots of rearrangement of list views: Scout reports, team talks, stat panels and other
+ more

sHwuW.jpg

sH2BM.jpg

sHsko.jpg

sHh7p.png

sHWxO.png

sHG3y.png

sHNKI.png

Hi

I'm editing my own skin for personal use from this great skin. I have three issues with the match overview, as shown in the attached photo, if anyone can help?

1.  In the new updates' photos - this kit displays as the team logo, but isn't for me. How do I correct this?

2. The names of goalscorers appear in the colour I use for text throughout the skin. which panel controls this?

3. I've done something somewhere that's caused these ugly grey boxes. what graphic (/folder) controls these boxes and their colour?

Thanks in advance

match screen.png

1 hour ago, alexdeanlive said:

May I ask where you downloaded the Stadium pics for the skin?  I have kits, players and cities but I can't find that specific stadium pack - the only ones I can find have a really ugly border around them.

It's actually written in the info text of the skin on FM Scout, but here you go :-):

http://www.fmscout.com/a-mini-stadiums-superpack-fm17.html