[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

This is a known bug already, hes looking into it. 

Its not a bug per-se, its the issue with using fonts that don't contain euro and accents. The only solution is to change the font. I had to do the same with my skin this year and Vexillium for the same reason.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Qemyst said:

Its not a bug per-se, its the issue with using fonts that don't contain euro and accents. The only solution is to change the font. I had to do the same with my skin this year and Vexillium for the same reason.

Few people have tried they still get the same error with  Vitrex for some reason.

Due to the way the match titlebar is coded it doesnt scale very well as the containers havent really been organised correctly which makes it a lot of trial and error to get them lined up correctly, took me a while to do so to get it displaying right at 1440x900 at 85% zoom

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

Oh my...it's happening!

@DimitriFromParis Any idea on how to fix these 2 issues? I can't reduce the height of the grass in Last Starting 11, and the club location map doesn't show up even if I switch to 1920x1080 for some reason.

FM17 Vitrex Club Overview.jpg

Depends on your resolution?

The World Map locator is not showing as your logo pack is interfering. If you look closely you can se the old metallic Premier League logo appear (transparent).

Go into your logos folder, and delete or deactivate the "background logos left/right" part of it, and the skin will work like it is supposed to again.

2 hours ago, DimitriFromParis said:

Depends on your resolution?

The World Map locator is not showing as your logo pack is interfering. If you look closely you can se the old metallic Premier League logo appear (transparent).

Go into your logos folder, and delete or deactivate the "background logos left/right" part of it, and the skin will work like it is supposed to again.

I'm playing in windowed mode (screen resolution is 1920x1080 in general), but not sure which line of the code it is that changes the size of the grass to go in line with the pitch.

That fixed the location map problem by the way, cheers.

7 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

I'm playing in windowed mode (screen resolution is 1920x1080 in general), but not sure which line of the code it is that changes the size of the grass to go in line with the pitch.

That fixed the location map problem by the way, cheers.

Club overview - line 61 - you can either play about with the inset figures or the apperance address will give you the location of the panel graphic you can edit in photoshop

15 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Club overview - line 61 - you can either play about with the inset figures or the apperance address will give you the location of the panel graphic you can edit in photoshop

Awesome. Thanks a lot man.

EDIT: Will have to edit in Photoshop I think, for anyone else having this problem. Editing the numbers didn't reduce the height of the grass but rather the background panel.

Edited by Carlito85

Making my own edits to this to get everything in line and it's coming along quite nicely. I'm trying to resize a few things but can't find the right images or config files though, can anyone help with these?

- During matches, Overview > Formations, the grass is out of line. Not sure which grass image to change, or offset in config file
- In the post-match summary screen, I want to decrease the length of the team stats panels on the left, so that I can increase the length of the team formation panels to be in line with the Match Stats panel. They're way too condensed
(I'd also like to increase the size of team names/score/kits in the Match Score/Overview panel in the top left to make more use of the empty space)
- In the Match Summary/Highlights screen, the grass is again out of line with the pitch. Again, not sure which images need to be changed for this
- In the Player Profile screen, I want to reduce the length of the Reports panel, so that I can move up the Biography panel to be in line with Preferred Moves. I then want to bring up the Career Stats panel to be in line with the Season Stats panel

FM17 Vitrex Pitch Size Match Summary (Formations).png

FM17 Vitrex Pitch Size Match Summary (Post-Match).png

FM17 Vitrex Pitch Size Match Summary.png

FM17 Vitrex Player Profile.png

The grass issue is the same as any other panel that has it.  The issue has been raised and answered have a search, its the same process (It usually under "player position or last XI" questions in this thread.

The player overview will be xml for the last one, just look for the last two containers in the xml and amend the height="xx"

Edited by wkdsoul

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

The grass issue is the same as any other panel that has it.  The issue has been raised and answered have a search, its the same process (It usually under "player position or last XI" questions in this thread.

The player overview will be xml for the last one, just look for the last two containers in the xml and amend the height="xx"

I couldn't get the grass to change via the xml though. I had to edit the graphic in Photoshop. I did manage to sort out the player profile though so thanks for your help there.

Edited by Carlito85

11 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

I couldn't get the grass to change via the xml though. I had to edit the graphic in Photoshop. I did manage to sort out the player profile though so thanks for your help there.

You can only change it via photoshop, same with all the grass panels. (Some will require very minor that you can inset but most are a photoshop job)

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

You can only change it via photoshop, same with all the grass panels. (Some will require very minor that you can inset but most are a photoshop job)

I already tried changing the pitch images in the graphics > boxes > match folder but it didn't work, so I'm guessing they're for somewhere else. The problem I'm having is finding the ones that correspond with the 3 images I attached.

6 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

I already tried changing the pitch images in the graphics > boxes > match folder but it didn't work, so I'm guessing they're for somewhere else. The problem I'm having is finding the ones that correspond with the 3 images I attached.

Big one -> appearance="ibh_box/pitch">

small match ones -> appearance="ibh_box/pitch2">

Playing matches in 3D i'm unable to choose widgets with this skin.
Everytime i click the "widget chooser" the panel with which widgets to choose disappear as soon as i move my mouse.
Everything is fine with the official dark skin. So, if i want to add widgets i have to switch to one of the official skins in order to do it.

Any idea what might be causing it and/or how i can fix it?

3 hours ago, roykela said:

Playing matches in 3D i'm unable to choose widgets with this skin.
Everytime i click the "widget chooser" the panel with which widgets to choose disappear as soon as i move my mouse.
Everything is fine with the official dark skin. So, if i want to add widgets i have to switch to one of the official skins in order to do it.

Any idea what might be causing it and/or how i can fix it?

No idea, we never had anyone reporting this, and it's not the issue here, so it's hard to say really. Is it all the widget windows or just one particular?

It's basically that little button in the lower right corner, when you're watching the match, that you click to bring the choices of widgets up.
I can do that but as soon as i move the mouse off the button, to choose widgets, the "panel" (in lack of a better word) simply disappears.

I had that before your latest update of the skin as well but i could resolve it by exiting the match, go into preferences and clear the cache.
I can't get that to work anymore after the latest update of your skin.

Doesn't really bother me that much as i have the widgets that i need up and running though.
Just figured i should mention it, in case there's an obvious or not-so-obvious solution to it.

Hi,

Any idea why on my manager profile screen it doesn't say my coaching qualifications? It's just blank underneath. All other AI managers it displays properly and says what their current badge is. I've even added new managers and started new saves and it still doesn't show the coaching qualifications. On the default skin is says what badge i'm currently at, which seems to be the only for me to keep up what badge i'm currently on. Small problem I know but does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks.

44 minutes ago, xtsh said:

Hi,

Any idea why on my manager profile screen it doesn't say my coaching qualifications? It's just blank underneath. All other AI managers it displays properly and says what their current badge is. I've even added new managers and started new saves and it still doesn't show the coaching qualifications. On the default skin is says what badge i'm currently at, which seems to be the only for me to keep up what badge i'm currently on. Small problem I know but does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks.

Yes Emil is aware of this, the wrong widget code was used in 2.0. It has been fixed for the next update.

Anyway here is the file responsible for the panel. Extract it to Vitrex/panels/human/

https://mega.nz/#!csMWnZrC!Mgop3eN0t9RN7Go4ht3Z-neYzVtp1HVE1SlToQDHAy4

Have fun :-)

On 05/01/2017 at 13:23, DimitriFromParis said:

VITREX17 2.0 Low Res (1366x768) WIP

No release date yet, but it will be ready soon. Stay tuned people :-)

Ivan_Rakitic_Overview_Profile_2.png

Really looking forward to this - thanks for taking time so more people can enjoy your magnificent skin

I really like this skin :)

One small issue though... what do I need to edit in the match title bar score.xml file so the scoreboard below shows both team names as well as their logo's?
I also noted that this scoreboard doesn't display injury time either (how can I add that) ?

Cheers!

Untitled.jpg

13 minutes ago, JAY MEE TEE said:

On the post match panel, the league table seems to show the standings from before the match rather than the updated table, is this just me?

I get this as well. Not sure how to change it to the live league table if it's possible.

Not sure if this has been asked, but is there any way to change the colours of the names on the shirts on the tactics screen so that they are the same colour as the shirt numbers?

As it stands, they all appear white

8 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

<container class="subsection_box" id="MLcn" appearance="boxes/subsection/match/paper">
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
          <widget class="match_league_table_panel" id="MLea" MLTf="true" />
        </container>

That code works in mine.. you can see the arrows in the s-shot.

Watford v Blackburn_ Analysis Post-Match.png

Nice! Which xml do I need to put this in? I'm still getting to grips with skinning editing lol.

I'm digging that scoreboard and match font under the stadium by the way. Nice layout.

Edited by Carlito85

26 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Nice! Which xml do I need to put this in? I'm still getting to grips with skinning editing lol.

I'm digging that scoreboard and match font under the stadium by the way. Nice layout.

It should be in the match post match panel.  not sure where Vitrex has his, prob a screen shot on the OP.  the further right the table, the lower the code in the xml (as a general rule).

Cheers Its mostly sirwills work from his 16 skin. i just gave it a lick of paint, and shuffle some stuff from my own 16 skin,

Edited by wkdsoul

5 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

<container class="subsection_box" id="MLcn" appearance="boxes/subsection/match/paper">
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
          <widget class="match_league_table_panel" id="MLea" MLTf="true" />
        </container>

That code works in mine.. you can see the arrows in the s-shot.

Watford v Blackburn_ Analysis Post-Match-4.png

Works great, thanks. However, the section underneath the table on the Vitrex skin still shows the top goalscorers from the league before the game rather than after. Do you know how we can change that too?

<!--Player stats-->
          <widget class="competition_player_stats_panel" id="cpsp" file="competition/competition player stats panel small2" shDH="mpms">
            <integer id="type" value="2" />
            <boolean id="fixed" value="true" />
            <integer id="maximum_items" value="20" />

<boolean id="use_match_colours" value="true" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_headings" value="true" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_rankings" value="false" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_nationality" value="false" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_team_name" value="true" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_long_stats" value="false" />

<record id="received_player_stats_event">
              <flags id="event_id" value="rpms" />
            </record>
          </widget>

Edited by JAY MEE TEE

17 hours ago, JAY MEE TEE said:

Works great, thanks. However, the section underneath the table on the Vitrex skin still shows the top goalscorers from the league before the game rather than after. Do you know how we can change that too?

<!--Player stats-->
          <widget class="competition_player_stats_panel" id="cpsp" file="competition/competition player stats panel small2" shDH="mpms">
            <integer id="type" value="2" />
            <boolean id="fixed" value="true" />
            <integer id="maximum_items" value="20" />

<boolean id="use_match_colours" value="true" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_headings" value="true" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_rankings" value="false" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_nationality" value="false" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_team_name" value="true" />
            <boolean id="comp_stats_show_long_stats" value="false" />

<record id="received_player_stats_event">
              <flags id="event_id" value="rpms" />
            </record>
          </widget>

No idea, but the info is in 

competition player stats panel small2

not the code posted.  find a skin where it works and check it againstt Vitrex in the stats panel xml above

Is there any way I could add the little info hover button for player attributes beside their name following a scout report? It can become a little time-consuming if you're scouting multiple players at once having to navigate into their profile and then back out again.

@wkdsoul I also applied that code for the live league table but got a parsing error message after the match finished. Do I need to replace lines of code or add the code in? I tried replacing the following lines:

<!--Competition tables-->
          <container class="subsection_box" alignment="centre" size="11" font="text" colour="bbc" appearance="boxes/subsection/standard/blank">
             <translation id="title"  value="Competition Standings"  />
        <widget class="competition_stage_panel" id="leag" file="competition/competition overview stage">

Edited by Carlito85

Currently using VITREX17 v2.0

How do i get the backround in 2D match more transparent??

I would also like to know if it's possible to get the team kits to show in the overview panel instead of the team logos.
(match overview panel only , not the match title bar). How to mod this?

1NIugkx.jpg

Edited by hdsnviefbvs

34 minutes ago, hdsnviefbvs said:

Currently using VITREX17 v2.0

How do i get the backround in 2D match more transparent??

I would also like to know if it's possible to get the team kits to show in the overview panel instead of the team logos.
(match overview panel only , not the match title bar). How to mod this?

1NIugkx.jpg

Background is in "graphics/boxes/custom/match/background."

Is there an easy way to change all the background boxes' transparency? Has someone eventually done the work and is willing to share it? In my case, i'd like to have less transparency to be able to read text/numbers better. Next time I have some free time to sink my teeth in, I will try to work this out myself if noone answers.

6 minutes ago, dooro23 said:

Is there an easy way to change all the background boxes' transparency? Has someone eventually done the work and is willing to share it? In my case, i'd like to have less transparency to be able to read text/numbers better. Next time I have some free time to sink my teeth in, I will try to work this out myself if noone answers.

Adjust the main background  one, guide in the sticky threads.. 

11 minutes ago, SebastianRO said:

Can anybody help me change the polygon back to default please ?

remove any player xmls in the player folder with analyser in the name. clear cache reload skin. (theres usually a gk and an outfield, maybe 1 more) . 

3 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

remove any player xmls in the player folder with analyser in the name. clear cache reload skin. (theres usually a gk and an outfield, maybe 1 more) . 

It worked, 10000x thank you. You just made my experience on this skin so much better.

4 hours ago, dooro23 said:

To make boxes in match between highlights more transparent:

(Use photoshop softweare to edit png files)

Edit paper.png files in the following locations:    Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\Vitrex17 2.0\graphics\boxes\custom\match\background

Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\Vitrex17 2.0\graphics\boxes\custom\match\between highlights

Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\Vitrex17 2.0\graphics\ibh_box