FM17: Gems of Fm17

Welshace

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it was reported that was too easy to sign top youngsters by  lower reputation teams.

example: I could attract -9 and -85 PA Benfica and Porto players as Utrecht's manager. That's completely unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

Well, it was reported that was too easy to sign top youngsters by  lower reputation teams.

example: I could attract -9 and -85 PA Benfica and Porto players as Utrecht's manager. That's completely unrealistic.

That'd fair enough, I have no problem with it but was just a little surprised that a club with an ok reputation wasn't able to even offer a contract to players from lower rated South American sides for example. Granted at the same time I was able to get Lato for example off Valencia.

Due to my idiotic attempts at properly starting a save with the new choosing leagues etc interface and my even more idiotic attempts to use a team/competition name corrector (which resulted in my also wiping out the database and led me to uninstall and re-install the game) I had to start my first FM17 save (with RBL) 3 times. In the first two I went after the same players, mostly young wonderkids but while some would deign to come to RBL in one save in the next they didn't, and vice versa ... which is odd but I think makes the game better.

5 minutes ago, Welshace said:

What a ridiculous striker to get in for championship sides...  cost me 80k....  80k!!!

No wp needed either.... wow.

57822ab573314894b69a1bbf84c00f43.png

Looks like he could do a job for most Championship sides with those stats. Does he go to any leagues below?

Sadly his corner taking and long throws aren't quite up to scratch :lol:

45 minutes ago, c.ronaldo7 said:

Looks like he could do a job for most Championship sides with those stats. Does he go to any leagues below?

No clue... only tried him with Leeds, didn't ask for much either... love his ppm's too

5 hours ago, c.ronaldo7 said:

He s pretty decent irl as well. Used to play in Cyprus for a while was a goal machine

Here's a few players I managed to get:

Brought in this player for free from Athletic Bilbao (second season) 1ad84dd2a67a679a815dc3a7e7ab89f4.png

Again for free but this time off of SK Rapid Wien (think it was like 600k compensation) (second season)671d9893cebba93aa8353d1ffc712d9d.png

Cost me £1.9m in the first season, they wanted him back on loan though until the end of the Norwegian season. (You'll get him back on the 31st of January)48fd99e2faab7d217c8e839bb008b14c.png

That's all for now. Got some other decent players for cheap in but they're mostly common players like Danilo, Correa and Berahino

8 hours ago, Generation-Next said:

Apologies if this lads been mentioned before;

Kuki from Malaga B is absolutely class for the compensation that I paid for him at the very start of the game. £750k

kuki2.JPG

Those stats in all competitions though! :D

Another good Malaga player is Juanpi. He's a bit more pricy (9-12m at the start) but he is well worth it with a decent potential and great versitility (MC, AMC/R)

11 hours ago, Generation-Next said:

Apologies if this lads been mentioned before;

Kuki from Malaga B is absolutely class for the compensation that I paid for him at the very start of the game. £750k

kuki2.JPG

Those stats in all competitions though! :D

Been amazing for me as well.  Initially bought him and Vizeu to rotate with Griff/Dembele and by Jan Kuki and Vizeu were my 1st choice strikers.  

Can I get future screenshots for:

Dybala, Martial, Berardi, Embolo, Oussmane Dembele, Mbappe, Coman, Bernardo Silva, Lemar, Rabiot, Renato Sanches, Tielemans, Gaya, Rugani, Romagnoli, Kimpembe, Zouma, Romagnoli, Jose Gimenez, Laporte, Bazoer, Hojbjerg, Bellerin, Donnarumma

9 minutes ago, MorganGalahad said:

Can I get future screenshots for:

Dybala, Martial, Berardi, Embolo, Oussmane Dembele, Mbappe, Coman, Bernardo Silva, Lemar, Rabiot, Renato Sanches, Tielemans, Gaya, Rugani, Romagnoli, Kimpembe, Zouma, Romagnoli, Jose Gimenez, Laporte, Bazoer, Hojbjerg, Bellerin, Donnarumma

I think you want to head HERE for that

Can't post screenshots but 2 I spotted last night...

Saul Salcedo - Paraguay DC at Olimpia. Starts injured long-term but looks a really solid player for his age.

Salih Özcan - German MC at Koln. Very solid skills for an 18 year old and was Koln's best  prospect on FM16, so....

I came across a 24 year old Ecuadorian fullback whilst playing the Beta for the first time yesterday, who I believed was called Mario Pineida.

He had some very nice looking attacking attributes not exactly suited for a full back but he had 19 for Dribbling and could potentially be converted into a Winger.

Could be handy for the right team.

35 minutes ago, c.ronaldo7 said:

I came across a 24 year old Ecuadorian fullback whilst playing the Beta for the first time yesterday, who I believed was called Mario Pineida.

He had some very nice looking attacking attributes not exactly suited for a full back but he had 19 for Dribbling and could potentially be converted into a Winger.

Could be handy for the right team.

3eb30cbd6aa64a4cbe4b5f0432f21a69.png

Nice find.... very odd for a fullback. He's clearly a winger

Rasmus Nissen Kristensen 

18 years old right back from Midtjylland.

Already his attributes are very good and what is better is, he still has lots potential too!  

He is described as "enthusiastic right back" in his profile

On 21/10/2016 at 15:24, Llew_Arshavin23 said:

Had a brief look around at players of particular interest: Reiss Nelson, Philipp Ochs and Dzenis Burnic look exceptional - Ochs especially. Could easily be re-trained into central midfield, where Nagelsmann has used him a fair bit since coming in at Hoffenheim. A German Raphaël Guerreiro.

Arsenal - Reiss Nelson.pngHoffenheim - Philipp Ochs.pngBorussia Dortmund - Dzenis Burnic.png

Also: how do I embed pictures onto posts so that they're the actual size, rather than the current small-size-click-to-enlarge system.

Can I see Raphael Guerreiro? How good is he this year?

Archived