Group B - Slovakia V England & Russia V Wales

Djstu23

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What an absolutely ridiculous post. Stop embarrassing yourself like you did in the last England game.
I would imagine most people don't rate Sturridge as world class mate...and the posyt I made was clearly just having a laugh at that. Calm down mate...enjoy the England game :)

Disappointing really, made two good chances despite the dominance. Henderson has wasted almost everything he has done and his set pieces have been worse than Kane's. Would be happy to see Wilshere or Henderson subbed off at this rate. Sturridge has been pretty useless as well.

I would imagine most people don't rate Sturridge as world class mate...and the posyt I made was clearly just having a laugh at that. Calm down mate...enjoy the England game :)

I'm calm :)

Wilshere has struggled and whoever said Henderson was poor must be watching a different game.

Glad to disappoint you :)

I think its Liverpool thats disappointed not me.

First 20 minutes were good with plenty of movement and pleased to see them passing forward in midfield then they got the Vardy chance which saw them play a few hollywood balls. Finally it went a bit static like against Russia with the forwards standing around.

Need to get back to the movement we had early in the half.

Disappointing really, made two good chances despite the dominance. Henderson has wasted almost everything he has done and his set pieces have been worse than Kane's. Would be happy to see Wilshere or Henderson subbed off at this rate. Sturridge has been pretty useless as well.

Dont get this sort of negativity. I think England have played well. Again. Just need patience. Chances are being created, the goal will come. No need to make any changes tbh.

I think Sturridge has interpreted that role quite well actually.

Slovakia have been really disappointing. Offered nothing.

Dont get this sort of negativity. I think England have played well. Again. Just need patience. Chances are being created, the goal will come. No need to make any changes tbh.

I think Sturridge has interpreted that role quite well actually.

Slovakia have been really disappointing. Offered nothing.

I am saying the lack of chances is disappointing, overall a decent performance.

Clyne and Henderson have been our best two players that half. Vardy's looked lively at times but hasn't had too much service. Tough to break Slovakia down.

Wilshere's had a bit of a shocker. Not much more to write about.

How has Henderson been the best player? His crossing has been utterly abysmal. Adds nothing to the side that we didn't have previously. Kane was better at corners ffs.

Well Bertrand and Hendo have been woeful and that's been nice. Sturridge needs to **** off dropping to CDM. If that was Sterling he'd be getting slaughtered. Still would have Sterling playing if playing with Wingers. Need someone direct down there.

Am starting to think that I wouldn't mind a more established team in the next round. I can't take much more of this probing possession football trying to break a team down who are cramped in their own half. It's too frustrating. I think a team like Portugal would be a nice change and a more entertaining game to watch.

Personally, I think Henderson has done well. His passing has been quick and sharp and it's been mainly him that has moved into space above the midfield that has then pushed their midfield back or made them break their lines and that has let us get in space etc. His set pieces have been poor though...but then, we're English, who hasn't been???

Personally, I think Henderson has done well. His passing has been quick and sharp and it's been mainly him that has moved into space above the midfield that has then pushed their midfield back or made them break their lines and that has let us get in space etc. His set pieces have been poor though...but then, we're English, who hasn't been???

He's done nothing you would expect of someone else....and then his crossing has been appalling. Every corner has hit the first man and every other cross has gone sailing over everybody. Both he and Wilshere should never have started.

Indeed. Wilshere needs to move the ball much faster. Too long on it and too slow to react, but isn't passing out of the press. He should be looking to find Henderson moving with short sharp passes. Henderson has been feeding Lallana well but set piece is dire.

Can't pretend he has been good but Wilshere must detest the fans, seeing him scapegoated everywhere.

Bang one in Jack :mad:

He hasn't been bad, just a bit pedestrian and not at his usual level. Hopefully he has a good 2nd half.

Archived