Attention: SEGA and all SI Mods. The state of this board.

Sy13

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Horrendous lack of punctuation. I'm amazed the full stop is there at the end. Christ, the state of these boards indeed!

Many apologies!

Plus one and like. Most amusing.

Which reminds me. I still think it would be a good idea to add that functionality. Clicking 'like' on a post would be so much more elegant than:

"

bla

^ this

"

Which reminds me. I still think it would be a good idea to add that functionality. Clicking 'like' on a post would be so much more elegant than:

"

^ this

"

Agree completely. I felt like it was a rather spurious post on my part but I felt US's effort was deserving of recognition. Such is life.

"

^ this

"

This ain't Facebook though. #needbetterideastohelpthestateoftheboards

Yeah... me out.

Although I would miss this incredible "power" that I get from being a mod. You know, like closing threads and deleting posts. I'm not going to pass up that kind of power in a hurry I can tell you that.

As someone who's been banned for using stars before, it's no surprise that many also use it in popular threads yet weirdly enough don't get banned.

Which is a let down.

If we are discussing the state of the boards I'd like to question who these new mods are? Hunter & Themadsheep etc. Unlike Icelander and co I haven't heard of any of these before. Where did they come from?

Really don't see the issue with starring out words in a post, is it really infraction worthy?

^those are merely for decoration :cool:

Because, this is a family friendly board & we shouldn't even be hinting at profanity because the little ones might see things that their parents would rather not have them see.

Entertaining stuff this.

Like someone else already said though, I don't get what OP was hoping to get out of this thread. A collective "Ohnoez, the outrage, overthrow all mods NOW" ?

Someone from Sega stepping in & laying down the law on the oh-so-obviously guilty mod(s)?

Archived