Match 13 - Group F - Iran vs Nigeria - Monday - 20:00 BST

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's kind of a few days away now and 2 days after Italy too so could be difficult.

I am guessing for an update on who didn't train. This will be met with speculation about our starting line up even though it's perfectly normal recovery after the game and nothing serious. Then some comment on Luis Suarez and will he/won't he play + 'other game in group' chat about Argentina where they can fill comfortable

I also appreciate the symmetry of us using this thread to discuss how they will discuss England in their build up too :p

Nigeria would win if they actually concentrate.

The fact is that this is the game I expect them to be most lackadaisical about so it is a win for Iran via an early set piece goal.

Been saying this for 2 days now. That's why I haven't been looking forward to this match. Nigeria should be winning this, but that will only happen if they actually focus and stay disciplined.

With Ideye missing the cut, there's nobody to **** up all the good chances you'll have :D

Good freaking riddance

Ameobi needs 36 goals to be Nigerias all time top scorer. Reckon he can do it during this world cup.

I actually spit out my water :D

With Ideye missing the cut, there's nobody to **** up all the good chances you'll have :D

Ideye being cut was one of the best moments for me, I am also glad of the lack of Uche brothers.

Bright Dike is a miss though as he looked very promising :(

Ideye being cut was one of the best moments for me, I am also glad of the lack of Uche brothers.

Bright Dike is a miss though as he looked very promising :(

I was really hoping both he and Olaitan could sneak into the squad before his collapse.

Archived