The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

Just now, Fieldsy said:

Can anyone summarise the past 101 pages?

0-40 Beta soon, can't wait
40-75 Beta must be soon, can't wait
75-80 Why do others have access but not me?
80-101 Epic games says beta on the 19th + Pizza topping chat

Beta tonight though I think

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, limey150781 said:

clos

Just now, limey150781 said:

Always Wednesday or Thursday...more likely Thursday. It's close, hang in there. 

I want it tonight though, somebody press it. But miles is out tonight. So looking very unlikely 

1 minute ago, Espeo said:

Lmao but yeah, with the way football is going, rivalries like that are... definitely gonna be hard to come by. Which sucks tbh 

I do agree. United are my favourite team to hate, because they we good. But organically good. I don't feel the same way towards Chelsea or City because they bought their success in a way.

Just now, gunner86 said:

I do agree. United are my favourite team to hate, because they we good. But organically good. I don't feel the same way towards Chelsea or City because they bought their success in a way.

Chelsea and Man City. Small clubs with big trophy cabinets.   
Personally I prefer supporting a club that has a soul.  We're not the most successful unless success is "staying in the top flight for over 100 years".

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Yeah, and that's where football has gone downhill. Nowadays it's just moneymoneymoney, which just makes any success feel tainted and not actually worked for - which is honestly why I didn't mind Liverpool winning the title in 2020 or if Arsenal won it last season (obviously I don't want either team to, but if they do, at least it's through hard work and not City buying the trophy again)

1 minute ago, Espeo said:

Yeah, and that's where football has gone downhill. Nowadays it's just moneymoneymoney, which just makes any success feel tainted and not actually worked for - which is honestly why I didn't mind Liverpool winning the title in 2020 or if Arsenal won it last season (obviously I don't want either team to, but if they do, at least it's through hard work and not City buying the trophy again)

Yeah. Couldn’t agree more 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, we88y said:

0-40 Beta soon, can't wait
40-75 Beta must be soon, can't wait
75-80 Why do others have access but not me?
80-101 Epic games says beta on the 19th + Pizza topping chat

Beta tonight though I think

Beta tonight is right

2 minutes ago, Espeo said:

I'm looking forward to Liverpool and Arsenal doing a joint open-top bus parade when they're retrospectively awarded those titles that City stole.

Edited by Nonlondoner