How do I...

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Renyy said:

Is there a way to stop recovery sessions from automatically being put in after games?

As far as I'm aware you'd have to draw up your own schedules/training calendar to avoid this.

10 hours ago, ottey_swe said:

How do I find players like Jean Pyerre who's at Avai? I already have a large database with the brazilian leagues leagues loaded, though view only. Do I have to make it playable?

Go to Scouting > Assignments > Create New Assignment > Find Similar Player To

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.b3f6eb0599df049901f9338d0d5c65fd.png

====

Or go to Jean Pyerre profile > Comparison and choose "Find Similar Players"

Edited by fc.cadoni

Is there a way to stop getting notifications about awards etc. for players on a shortlist? So far I have tried all of the solutions that have worked for me in past FM editions.

I have created a new shortlist with lots of players on it, and I have made sure to untick the box under 'active shortlists'. I have also gone into my news/social subscriptions and ensured that the shortlist and all of the players on it are unticked for everything, meaning I should in theory not get any emails about any of these players. However, I often get a random barrage of inbox notifications all about people winning POTM or whatever in a different league. Acc. to the press officer forwarding them on in-game, it is because one of the players in the running for the award is shortlisted.

One solution I have found is to use the inbox filter to get rid of award news, but that poses two issues in that I miss award notices about my own players, which is what I want to read, not awards for players on a large shortlist, and I need to turn this filter on constantly as it only lasts for one day.

Thanks to anyone who can help me to stop this, it is really annoying! Haha.

Edited by sweetcarroll92

How do I revert/restore the default staff view. I accidentally clicked on one of the tabs and now there is a new view and I can't find any way to get it back. Sorting by Job gets it close but the U-19 coaches are still towards the top instead of the bottom like in the default view. Below is how it looks now, in the default staff view the U-19 and reserve managers are at the bottom of the list below all senior staff.

20220810_111334.jpg

@kevins47 without changing anything on mine its got these sorts on the page:

54e22fb0546cc55ecf99d43f7f5e6f3e.png

So sorted by Team primarily and then by Job. Admittedly however, I don't know how to apply a primary & secondary set of filters. Hopefully someone else can fill that gap in or maybe you know that part yourself.

10 hours ago, kevins47 said:

@santy001

Thanks for the response. Yeah I haven't been able to figure out how to apply a primary and secondary sort priority. It's not the end of the world.. I'm just OCD and it bugs me

Click to sort, then shift click to secondary sort.

Does anybody know if there is a way (other than adding transfer embargo’s to loads of clubs) to ban all transfers?

I think it would be an interesting game if everyone was forced to rely on their academy and/or free transfers. 

imagine it would also do a world of good for club finances 

I've bought a new computer and trying to get my save on the new laptop, have followed all the tutorials and saved it on the cloud on the old computer - but when I go to load the save on the new computer it doesn't have the little 'local/cloud' drop down to find a save on the cloud despite it coming up on the old computer (it's on the same steam account). How do I get my save on this new computer?

2 hours ago, Lucas_26_7 said:

I've bought a new computer and trying to get my save on the new laptop, have followed all the tutorials and saved it on the cloud on the old computer - but when I go to load the save on the new computer it doesn't have the little 'local/cloud' drop down to find a save on the cloud despite it coming up on the old computer (it's on the same steam account). How do I get my save on this new computer?

Copy it in USB stick from old and paste it in new one. Or upload it in cloud like Google Drive, OneDrive etc

23 minutes ago, MaRtI said:

Hello everyone!
How can I do information about the matches played in the Champions League or another tournament if I do not participate in it? I want to receive results on the day of their games.

Hello,

Go to Preferences - Advanced - Most Common (from drop-down menu) - Custom Screen Flow

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.b084d1a231a8d226f6188475cdb411ba.png

====

You can choose whatever you want; in your case Matches | Fixtures & Results

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.487bfcc311808798dd32a74a4a602f0d.png

You can choose "Scope", if the game will stop to show you the results etc

is there anyway i can see both teams formations at the start of the game like in old fms? i know you can see them in the match preview when you're match is picked for television, but when you're lower league, this never happens. I basically just wanna see both teams formations at the start of every single game, thx in advance

4 hours ago, Rusting Piggy said:

Hi all, is it possible to take over the andorra national team if i didn't select them at the start of the save? I'm two seasons in at fc andorra and cant even see them in job security! any help would be appreciated. don't really want to start the save again

I used the in game editor and terminated the contract of the current manger. Then you have to apply for the position and hope you get it. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Rusting Piggy said:

does anybody know why one of my players gets removed from the mentoring group the moment I continue?

Have you got a staff member responsible for training? (I believe you have to be in charge of training to set the groups). 

3 hours ago, GuitarMan said:

Have you got a staff member responsible for training? (I believe you have to be in charge of training to set the groups). 

I do not, I am in charge of all training, I have all of my team in different groups and hes the only one who gets removed, it's very strange

On 25/08/2022 at 00:26, gggfunk said:

How do I become a club legend? How many years and how many trophies I must have in order to achieve it?

I spend 10+ years in one club and won leagues + cup, never continental cup (like CL, Europa League etc); but I have become a legend on this club.

On 24/08/2022 at 22:26, gggfunk said:

How do I become a club legend? How many years and how many trophies I must have in order to achieve it?

I've achieved just one promotion (England 6th tier) in 15 seasons and I've now got that status.  So my guess is that it's heavily weighted towards longevity 

Taken over as National Team manager of Vanuatu, but don't seem able to also take charge of the youth sides. I know this used to be possible, but it doesn't appear easy to set up here. I have removed all other managers in the setup so it isn't like I am blocked by some other staff. 

What am i missing? 

Three small questions:

1. Citizenship: I have Christian Nana Thomert from Cameroon at Stallion Laguna in the Philippines Football League. He is awaiting paperwork to get Philippine citizenship for years now. I really hope he would get his citizenship. Is there anything I can do to speed up this progress, or to ask him to do this?

2. I have downloaded some training schedules. Can I specify which schedule is used when, without doing this every time? Like have 2 or 3 schedules for my 1st team and 2 or 3 for my youth and have them automaticly active for different scenarios, like pre-season, weeks with 1 match, weeks with 2 matches, or other situations?

3. I made a shortlist in Genie Scout, which is saved as an .slf file, but I am not able to import it. It is no problem to import tactics. What am I doing wrong? I can change it in FMRTE to a .fmf file so that it can be imported. Are .slf files not working anymore?

Edited by Jorgen

Hi guys

Really struggling with this but hopefully a quick one; during a match, I want to see shots/passes/avge positions/tackles etc to see how well the tactic is working. I've clicked on the tablet icon, but this only shows things like the visualiser, match stats

I know where to find these in the Data Hub, but I'm desperate to see it in-game. 

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, burdinho said:

Hi guys

Really struggling with this but hopefully a quick one; during a match, I want to see shots/passes/avge positions/tackles etc to see how well the tactic is working. I've clicked on the tablet icon, but this only shows things like the visualiser, match stats

I know where to find these in the Data Hub, but I'm desperate to see it in-game. 

Thank you!

I think these are removed from in-match viewing after it was report that this was unrealistic. So these are now available at the end of a match (and possibly at half time, I can't really remember).

3 minutes ago, burdinho said:

wow ok.....so effectively you only have a limited view till HT? Thanks for responding

Yeah, I think that was to be considered more realistic. I know the views differ in regards to how much different people like this, I personally can see both sides to the decision.

6 hours ago, Gorkem said:

I'm playing FM22 - English Premiere League. Normally I should have 5 subsitution rights for every game but I have only 3. Is there any way for changing it without losing my save? Can I do that with In game editor?

You cannot do it with In-Game Editor. You have to use Pre-Game Editor.

On 03/09/2022 at 01:27, Gorkem said:

I'm playing FM22 - English Premiere League. Normally I should have 5 subsitution rights for every game but I have only 3. Is there any way for changing it without losing my save? Can I do that with In game editor?

Are you still in the first season? 

Assuming you are, it's 5 subs but across 3 intervals. If you make 1 sub, then 1 more, then 1 more, the max you can make is 3. 

Likewise, you could do 2+1+1 but you'll be limited to 4. 

To do 5 you'd need to do 3+1+1 or 2+2+1, something like that. 

17 hours ago, themoffster said:

How do I have different widgets on the match screen?

I’ve for the black tactics and the iPad icon but half the time I can’t see what’s on it when the ball is behind where it would be.

in previous versions of the game you could detach panels and move them about.

you can't do that anymore 

Hey Everybody

Does anyone know how I check when I start a new job offer I took? 
I’m currently managing Monterey in Mexico, but accepted the job at Ulsan in South Korea. This was in February. It was agreed I’d go at the end of my season so I could hopefully win the NACL. Which I did. But I don’t seem to have left Monterey and gone to Ulsan and I’m now starting the new season still at Monterey. I can’t see anywhere when I start the new job (ie a date). I can’t apply for any other jobs and my board at Monterey won’t let me request anything as ‘I’m leaving’ 

im hoping the game hasn’t glitched 

Edited by Bobbybarks

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2022 at 19:54, Bobbybarks said:

Hey Everybody

Does anyone know how I check when I start a new job offer I took? 
I’m currently managing Monterey in Mexico, but accepted the job at Ulsan in South Korea. This was in February. It was agreed I’d go at the end of my season so I could hopefully win the NACL. Which I did. But I don’t seem to have left Monterey and gone to Ulsan and I’m now starting the new season still at Monterey. I can’t see anywhere when I start the new job (ie a date). I can’t apply for any other jobs and my board at Monterey won’t let me request anything as ‘I’m leaving’ 

im hoping the game hasn’t glitched 

Only a theory: It could have something to do with South Korea having its season in one calendar year whereas Mexiko has a summer-to-summer-season. It could be that you didn't sign at the end of your season but at the end of Ulsan's season.

I'd try to holiday until January/February where the South Korean season starts. The closer to the first match, the better. If you are in South Korea, load the save anew and you know you'll eventually end up at your desired post. If you are still in Mexiko, the game is not prepared for switches between calendar modes and that should be reported for the next games.

16 hours ago, eurcan352000 said:

How do I regionalise the leagues on FM Pre-Game Editor? Also, do teams make a parallel transfer in the game for geographical purposes?

You are best asking for advice on these in the Editors Hideaway - where you will more likely catch the attention of someone with the relevant editing expertise. 

11 hours ago, Brother Ben said:

Is praising in bulk a bit gamey though?

Making the effort individually should reward just that.  Making the effort.

You have to praise players for good training, otherwise their training will sink back down again, and you've got players who wont play particularly well during a game.

So if you have to do it on a regular basis, then that is a bit 'gamey'.  So then why not make it less fiddly and repetitive for people to do this since they kind of have to?