How do I...

1 minute ago, Damonlufc said:

Can you request loan players from your parent club?

Currently 2nd season with port vale and I chose man utd as my parent club, but so far they haven't sent me any players on loan yet.

I don't have a parent team in my current save, but I think if you go into the team and click the "team report" and get a team report from a staff, somewhere in there will be a loan recommendation. They can opt to send some to you, but that randomly happens, I think.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Damonlufc said:

Can you request loan players from your parent club?

Currently 2nd season with port vale and I chose man utd as my parent club, but so far they haven't sent me any players on loan yet.

As @XaW says you can ask you a team report and you should receive a list of players that your scout believes will be agreeable to joining you in your scouting report. Alternatively you can select any player you want then go to Transfer>>Make an Offer>>Loan Offer. You do this for any player on any team but if he's with your parent club and they are willing to loan him to you then you'll probably not have to pay any fees or wage contribution.

How do I... take a player off the pitch? I suppose it's still possible.

Final minutes off the match, my team leads 3-0 and one of my players takes a knock. I've used all the subs, but I want to take him off the pitch to prevent more serious injury. How do I do it?

I tried to right click the player, but there was no option to take him off. I tried to drag him to the bench (just like making a sub), but it didn't work. So where have they hidden this option?

23 hours ago, Zaharra said:

Final minutes off the match, my team leads 3-0 and one of my players takes a knock. I've used all the subs, but I want to take him off the pitch to prevent more serious injury. How do I do it?

I tried to right click the player, but there was no option to take him off. I tried to drag him to the bench (just like making a sub), but it didn't work. So where have they hidden this option?

In the Tactics screen, right-click your player's icon on the small pitch. After right-clicking the bottom option should be to Take Off the player.

But I'm not sure if this is always available or only in certain situations (late in game, injured, etc.)

On 25/01/2022 at 12:17, Zaharra said:

Mine appears bottom left corner.

1.thumb.png.6506479f7da11f0e4c68694809c0b220.png

Thanks guys.

I right clicked the players name in the list and it didn't work there.

You have to right click player's icon in the tactics screen and the you get an option to take him off. It works after you have made all the substitutions.

How do I show Middlesbrough as Middlesbrough in the Leagues in focus area instead of Middle or another type of abbreviation?

Middlesbrough is too long, can't be cut in half (like Crystal Palace > Palace) and we can all agree that showing it like Boro, or M'Brough as a short name isn't what we want.... 

In short: I am using the following:

Long name - Middlesbrough Football Club

Shot name - Middlesbrough

Six letter name - none

image.thumb.png.11eb305d1b520c32ef9c5ded288d1c5f.png

On 27/01/2022 at 15:50, Lazylen said:

How do I show Middlesbrough as Middlesbrough in the Leagues in focus area instead of Middle or another type of abbreviation?

Six letter name - none

I imagine by having none set as 6 letter name, it defaults to the first 6 letters

How do I....improve coaching team?

Some of my better players want me to improve coaches? Can I upgrade them as one or do I have to hire and fire... If so how do I find out which staff are better than the ones I have now

53 minutes ago, Damonlufc said:

How do I....improve coaching team?

Some of my better players want me to improve coaches? Can I upgrade them as one or do I have to hire and fire... If so how do I find out which staff are better than the ones I have now

Have one coach for each category. For example:

x1 GK Shot Stopping
x1 GK Handling
x1 Defending Tactical
x1 Defending Technical
x1 Attacking Tactical
x1 Attacking Technical
x1 Possession Tactical
x1 Possession Technical
x1 Fitness Strength
x1 Fitness Quickness

Go to Staff > Staff Search > New Search (For example this is my routine to find Defending Tactical)

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.eae189c4d1b287d6ac32d246cb976aa5.png

Play with - + to increase or decrease the attributes.

If you don't have enough slots, then make a board request for Coaches Allowing.

Asking the board to increase the budget for coaches (or any other staff), you must have a good balance in finances, have all the staff at max allowed wages (highest contract you can have for each unit).

====

Finally, go to Training > Coaches > Edit Coaching Assignment and distribute it correctly according to above (defending - tactical, defending - technical for example)

Edited by fc.cadoni

On 27/01/2022 at 22:50, Lazylen said:

Middlesbrough is too long, can't be cut in half (like Crystal Palace > Palace) and we can all agree that showing it like Boro, or M'Brough as a short name isn't what we want.... 

In short: I am using the following:

Long name - Middlesbrough Football Club

Shot name - Middlesbrough

Six letter name - none

image.thumb.png.11eb305d1b520c32ef9c5ded288d1c5f.png

You can only set the names and abbreviations in the pre-game editor. You can't change them with the in-game editor in a save.

15 hours ago, jere_d said:

How do i make my goalkeeper follow the gk distribution tactics?

Lol just use a standard GK and ask him to roll it out if you're trying to play short that's the only thing that works 

16 hours ago, Platinum said:

If I have favoured team in my manager profile when I started a save, where can I find it in my game?

Unless you use the IGE I don't think that you can see your favoured team using the standard skin. I'm using Flut's skin where it shows in my profile.

Hello, I am new user of FM22 and I would like to create an online league with my friends. But we have some doubts about how to save the game. Our idea is to play 3 days without "continue" the day and in the 3th day select "continue". We have determinated this "modus operandis" in order to play in any hour, any day with no dependencies with other players. But I have the doubt if we can do it. Is there someone in this forum with experience in online mode wo could solve my doubt? Thank you in advance.

On 08/02/2022 at 05:42, jere_d said:

How do i make my goalkeeper follow the gk distribution tactics?

Does he have the attributes for it (eg you tell him to kick it long but his kicking is 2)? Does the opposition allow it (eg if you instruct him to roll it out, are the oppo pressing your defenders?)

Is there a way to see the tactical style and/or mentality that the AI used in a match against me post match?  I can see or add a column with the formation they used in multiple places (and obviously I can see it during the match) and I can eventually see the player roles they are using during the match as well, and my assistant will occasionally let me know about instructions or mentality changes during the match is as close to this information as I can seem to get.

On 14/02/2022 at 22:16, JJxvi said:

Is there a way to see the tactical style and/or mentality that the AI used in a match against me post match?  I can see or add a column with the formation they used in multiple places (and obviously I can see it during the match) and I can eventually see the player roles they are using during the match as well, and my assistant will occasionally let me know about instructions or mentality changes during the match is as close to this information as I can seem to get.

Check Data Hub.

How do I assign a scout to my own region? I'm in Scandinavia, but under regions I can only assign scouts to Central, South and Eastern Europe and UK & Ireland.

And does individual scouting assignments on a player affect how well an assignment is going. Like if I tell my scout in Sweden to scout a player in Italy. Will the assignment to Sweden be affected in any way?

Edited by tropp_rett

54 minutes ago, tropp_rett said:

How do I assign a scout to my own region? I'm in Scandinavia, but under regions I can only assign scouts to Central, South and Eastern Europe and UK & Ireland.

It's now called "Northern Europe". That region contains:

- Sweden
- Norway
- Iceland
- Finland
- Faroe Islands
- Denmark

15 minutes ago, tropp_rett said:

There is no Northern Europe either. Do I have to pick every nations manually if I want to scout my home region? It's not a big problem for Scandinavia, but I assume there are regions with more than 6 nations.

You don't see that option?

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.7a71b9d5417d63bb91e614300626d1f4.png

====

If not; then check  the recruitment package

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.dd40076a95eb9cc37b8404bc153865bb.png

On 02/01/2022 at 05:48, santy001 said:

Not too sure about specific players but in the priority if you set stats you're after then the analysts should begin searching for those. It would make sense that its not particularly player based in my mind at least because you're asking them to identify players who meet certain data points.

Sorry, could you clarify how to do this? I've been trying to figure out how to control my performance and recruitment analyst's as well and I can't figure it out. My "Scouting > Assignments > Analyst Priorities" menu is also always empty. I've tried taking direct control of the scouting responsibility but this doesn't seem to help. It just removes the "General Focus" Button in the upper ribbon with a "Assignments, (x) Active" button.

I'm trying to get specific analyst reports for players that my scouts are saying have been 100% scouted. But the Analyst Reports menu on the players page is empty and clicking the "Assign Scout" button does nothing. I'm fully staffed with performance and recruitment analysts (1 head and 4 standard for each).

Edited by _Zee

10 hours ago, _Zee said:

Sorry, could you clarify how to do this? I've been trying to figure out how to control my performance and recruitment analyst's as well and I can't figure it out. My "Scouting > Assignments > Analyst Priorities" menu is also always empty. I've tried taking direct control of the scouting responsibility but this doesn't seem to help. It just removes the "General Focus" Button in the upper ribbon with a "Assignments, (x) Active" button.

I'm trying to get specific analyst reports for players that my scouts are saying have been 100% scouted. But the Analyst Reports menu on the players page is empty and clicking the "Assign Scout" button does nothing. I'm fully staffed with performance and recruitment analysts (1 head and 4 standard for each).

It has been a little while but I think I was meaning this section:

9064f6d1001513722e5ddf7f57cc2e74.png

These would be analyst driven searches rather than scouts. Again, not particularly targeting players your scouts look at because they're after specific data points.

So I tried adding the criteria you showed in your screenshot, but it oddly has no parameters to set. It doesn't seem very helpful if it doesn't list any conditions to set (like the minimum star count for ability). Seems like a bug unless I'm missing something?

004.PNG

Also, I've never once seen the menu in my 2nd screenshot populated with anything, really starting to wonder what it takes.

005.PNG

Edited by _Zee

On 22/02/2022 at 01:23, fc.cadoni said:

@_Zee the analyst report, comes with scout report. You can't ask separately for analyst report. I have tried all the methods about "Analyst Priorities" as you, but no luck. Need some work there from SI.

So then it sounds like all the buttons, switches, and menus for anything related to the Analyst - is all for show and does nothing. Which is a bit irritating to be honest.

I can confirm that I seem to receive an Analyst Report with a 100% completed scouting report, about 70% of the time. Not sure what causes an Analyst Report to fail to generate, but there's no way to request one specifically.
So all you can do is just hope and pray when requesting a Scouting Report that an Analyst Report comes with it.

How do i... find the nation/team seeding numbers for Champions league, euro cup 1 & 2? A list where the top nations gets more teams qualified to the competition, and a list of teams with some numbers for the past 5 seasons that determine seeding. I used to be able to find it easy, but I forgot what to search for. (FM20)

Edit: NVM, I did try a while before posting, but now i remember. I have to search for "golden Shoe" and not "golden Boot", 

Edited by Speedyol

5 hours ago, Simssi said:

Anyone knows what happened to the attributes stars and how to fix it? Thanks!

I have had the same problem. I had no coaches or assistant manager at the club. So there was nobody at the club who could "rate" the players. Try signing a first team coach or assistant manager, and they come back.

9 hours ago, Speedyol said:

How do i... find the nation/team seeding numbers for Champions league, euro cup 1 & 2? A list where the top nations gets more teams qualified to the competition, and a list of teams with some numbers for the past 5 seasons that determine seeding. I used to be able to find it easy, but I forgot what to search for. (FM20)

Edit: NVM, I did try a while before posting, but now i remember. I have to search for "golden Shoe" and not "golden Boot", 

I know you found it, but posting this here in case anyone else is wondering the same. Click the world icon, then Europe and from there Nation Club Coefficients and Qualification Places. The same for the other continents as well.

bEm19DP.png

8 hours ago, GreatMarinho said:

Hi,
I'm looking for a way, to change an owner from "loving the club" to "try to sell the club". Like Roman Abramovich does in RL.
Is it even possible to change it with the Editor?

Only way I can think of is running finances into the ground

How do I find out why games in the Spanish fourth division keep getting called off?  It's happened a few times, and then the re-arranged fixtures have been called off too.  It's a little bit strange....

image.png.ac0a82c3688144c3ae1f754c7231793d.png

1 hour ago, jere_d said:

How do you change the ball colour

Im finding it hard to see at times

Preferences, search for skin colours.

image.png.f61780dff18a1b3a2a00a2317348addb.png

In there you can edit it.

image.png.2c0921e2605f8d822153198e5c495fcd.png