How do I...

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Kamy said:

Is there a way to transfer my gamepass save to steam? I am going to stop my gamepass subscription and buy the game via Steam.  I am using a PC.

If you're using full FM (rather than Xbox version), you can grab the save file and move it once you have installed via Steam. It will be a "*.fm" file.

Can't 100% confirm, but if you uninstall from Gamepass and then install via Steam it should use the same Documents folder and just be sat there waiting for it to be loaded as normal.

37 minutes ago, Scotty Walds said:

If you're using full FM (rather than Xbox version), you can grab the save file and move it once you have installed via Steam. It will be a "*.fm" file.

Can't 100% confirm, but if you uninstall from Gamepass and then install via Steam it should use the same Documents folder and just be sat there waiting for it to be loaded as normal.

Thanks you so much, I will try that,

How do I fix my FM 2022? Every time I get in the match, it kicks me out of the game saying the application has quit unexpectedly. 

If anyone know how to fix this, please help me

27 minutes ago, dukiduki said:

How do I fix my FM 2022? Every time I get in the match, it kicks me out of the game saying the application has quit unexpectedly. 

If anyone know how to fix this, please help me

This is for FM24, but it's essentially the same things to do, just change 2024 to 2022 in any place. See if that helps.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19428834705425-What-should-I-do-if-I-get-a-crash-dump-quit-unexpectedly-message-whilst-processing-or-clicking-something-in-Football-Manager

Otherwise you probably need to send in a support ticket to SEGA. How to do so is also mentioned in that link.

On 14/04/2024 at 20:38, kelevra said:

Is it possible to select 1 training schedule and implement it for the entire season without clicking every week?

You can assign for the whole year when pre-season starts and then tweak further according to fixtures (new or pushed back for X reasons).

Otherwise, I am implement it month by month at 1st of each month. Takes around a minute or less.

Is there a way to see how long it has been since an individual player's training focus was changed?

I'm looking at a player that doesn't seem to be progressing, but I can't remember if I assigned their focus a week or a year ago.

7 hours ago, jwchriste said:

Is there a way to see how long it has been since an individual player's training focus was changed?

To the best of my knowledge, there is not. Often times I will switch the development from progress to attributes and check timelines to assess development:

2518229949cbd29f83069a22506d5a8b.png

How do I update the patch to be compatible with my current save? I started my save when the game was released but would like it to be compatible with the latest patch. Most of my games are still high scoring games. 

8 hours ago, SynergyIso7 said:

How do I update the patch to be compatible with my current save? I started my save when the game was released but would like it to be compatible with the latest patch. Most of my games are still high scoring games. 

Your save games will update to the latest version, it is things like rule changes and data changes that need new saves. If you've downloaded the updates they will be in effect on your saves.